Today we are going to talk about the third chakra, the yellow one, that sits at the solar plexus, and carries with it the power to do and to act and to create change.
This is the chakra which has been under attack the most by the powers-that-were, the Illumi-NOT-i, or Those Who Do Not Have Your Best Interest At Heart.
This chakra governs the pancreas, the digestion, the stomach, the bowels, weight, the adrenal glands, and the addictions.
Think about it.
If you were going to 'control the masses', what is the one thing you would want to disrupt in the energy system?
The power to do, to act, and to create change for something better.
Look at the many health issues that affect our society:
- there is an epidemic of stomach cancer in Japan
- Obesity is a precursor to multiple health concerns
- Diabetes is rampant worldwide
- Irritable Bowel, I once heard, accounts for as many lost-work days as chronic back pain
- Night shift workers gain weight as opposed to day shift because of the stress on their system
- Think of how many triggers to the 'fight of flight' response we encounter daily--getting to work on time, traffic, child care, money concerns, broadcast news, newspapers (why don't they just call it 'bad news' instead of 'news'???)...
- Combine that with a lack of sleep, lack of free time, lack of exercise and lack of devoted time for regular spiritual practice...and you have the society of today.
They can't see it.
I have a loved one, who due to scheduling conflicts, offered me a wonderful opportunity to see a new release movie with the family tonight at the El Capitan theater in Los Angeles.
I ended up getting the day off from work, and I could have made it. It would have been a delight!
But this person wanted to know, FOR SURE, in the afternoon, and it wasn't until eight p.m. that I had any idea I would be free to go at all.
Ever know a 'controller'?
Not in the way of the word, as in 'I control you'...
Someone who wants to make plans, to schedule, to create in a regulated way? Someone who has no room for spontaneity in their calendar...someone who overcommits, and has to dread certain functions because what seemed 'just right' five month ago is more of an imposition on them now...
How can we fix this?
Well, I almost found myself getting pulled in to this energy pattern yesterday.
I asked for guidance. None.
I asked the pendulum. It said, 'Don't Ask'.
So I had to go deep into my heart on the face of what data I had.
And I realized that quiet time together with my family at home was the most important choice for me; it was sure, and I told them to give away the tickets.
This person was RELIEVED!!! This one 'one less thing' in 'our nightmare weekend' to have to do!!!
Guess what kind of health conditions this person has? Yellow-chakra related imbalanced that manifest in the physical plane.
No wonder. All of this is unconscious. And it's not in any way their 'fault'. It just is. And a great deal of healing needs to be done in the general area, for all of us.
It has been hijacked to keep us under control as a collective, and it is time to take our personal power, and our health, back.
I want you, for the sake of you health, to keep an eye on the yellow chakra.
- If it resonates as a good thing, whatever you plan to do, go for it!
- If you feel a sense of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion, keep doing what you are.
- If you feel a sense of discomfort, look within, and ask, is there something I need to change?
- If you find yourself reaching for that dessert, because 'you deserve it'--something is terribly out of balance and there is no time like the present to 'right' it. It's easy--ask for guidance from your guardian angel, or Archangel Michael, or Archangel Nathaniel in impossible situations.
- If you are racing thoughts either forward or backward in time, gently pull yourself back to Here and Now. That is where your true power is--right now, in the Present.
- Feelings are important. Take time to listen to them, and to reflect on the data you have at hand.
Aloha and Mahalos,