Friday, February 7, 2014

Well I'll Be!



My husband is a Galactic, and an Ascended Master. I see him on board ship at the helm. I visited there yesterday. I don't think twice about it. We were married in a past life, his name is Ross, and he is back. We talk to each other every day. He has an opinion, and also a sense of humor. Today I saw him making the bed in our home 'up there', wherever we lived before I incarnated down here. And on my pillow he placed a single red rose. He is very thoughtful and romantic too.

(For those of you who are new to this, I go there with my consciousness. My 3D body stays here, but my Light Body or Astral Body--they are superimposed on the 3D one--goes. It's like in meditation that I 'get there'.)

I also pray for my Star Family. I know them and I love them, all of the Galactics I have ever met. Plus, those I have not yet had the opportunity to meet.

They are kind and gentle, and very intelligent and care about us here on Gaia very much. They love Gaia too, and want to help her with her pollution to become clean again. They have higher technology than ours, and can help.

Today while I was praying for them, a license plate caught my attention. It said, YOUZE GUYS.

I was like, 'maybe that's what they want me to call them?'

But now, as I write this, I sense it's them saying, 'Aw shucks, we love Youze Guys down there too.' It feels 'close' and 'affectionate' like friends who once lived down the street from each other. It feels pleasant.

The reason I write today actually has something to do with the little green guy with the three eyes in the lower left hand corner of the picture at the top of this post.

They were my favorites. I have had a soap dispenser in the bathroom with one of those guys for years.

Tonight was different. As I reached to pump the soap to wash my hands, I looked at it with new understanding, and realized it for what it was: offensive.

It portrays extraterrestrial life forms as gullible, sheep-like, who follow their 'Master'.  Although they are cute and seem harmless, it is the image in our mind of 'this is what an alien is like!' that is the problem.

Galactics aren't like that at all.

They look like us.

Two legs. Two arms. Hands and feet. And a body. A head with two eyes, two ears, a nose and a mouth. Everyone smiles just the way we do. Skin color is same as ours. Head shape is like ours, too. They have hair (I actually touch my husband's hair and beard, and feel it!)Their clothes are different, so is their manner--it is like Americans compared to someone from Europe--just 'different' in a way but not that much.

I love them. Very very much.

And now it shows.

I ditched my three-eyed liquid soap dispenser and pitched it in the trash.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc