Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cops And Robbers



Last night my boy had terrible dreams of robbers and kidnappers and tape on the mouth.

He wasn't hurt, and actually another thief helped him escape.


Guess what? I was two rooms away reading about Alcatraz escapes. It was all about the very things he dreamed, including the tape...one of the guards had been taped over the eyes and the mouth and taped to a tree.


I did that once when I was a kid and mom was reading vampire stories...In the morning I told her I had the most unusual dream and I described it.


As it turns out, my dream was page for page what she had read.


Isn't that awesome? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.




Good thing I wasn't reading Lady Chatterly's Lover! LOL.

I'll be careful what I read next time. Only happy things, or factual ones.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my Beloved Reiki Doc! ♥ This is just amazing to me ~ there is so much that we all are tuning in to in these days of raising vibrations. I've been having my share of "interesting" dreams (well, okay, "nightmares" LOL) over the last few days... I wonder who I'm tuning in to and what THEY are reading. Heehee. In one instance I KNOW the dream I had was in response to a plea for assistance from Beloved for a difficult situation I've been going through the last week or so (which has now resolved) ... interestingly, in the dream, I managed to get myself out of the dream itself - I guess I woke myself up... but not before I had made the same pleas for assistance from Michael. It became clear to me when I awoke from that dream that the message was "you can handle this on your own, you don't need me to fix it for you, remember who you are?" And naturally as always, he was right.

    I also wanted to take the opportunity here to let you know how much I appreciate your comments on my own blog. So many times you have just made my entire day and I haven't been able to figure out a way to get a personal message to you to let you know... so, I figure this was the next best thing. If you ever want to contact me directly, please feel free to email me at ariel dot deangelis at thediscerningangel dot com (written out long hand of course so the "crawlers" don't get ahold of my addy and spam me to death LOL ;) ) I Love you and what you are doing, and thank God every day for friends like you in my life! :-D ♥ Love forever, ~Ariel~

    ReplyDelete