I have been home, sick, for the past two days. Yes, sometimes I get run down, and I catch something, but not as often as I once did before I learned how to take better care of my health. Reiki and diet is a big part of it.
Tonight I watched TV. I hardly do.
Tonight it was America's Funniest Home Videos, the animal edition.
Every couple of videos it was time for a break.
I saw the commercials. I can't believe how over the top they are on their marketing.
I talk about the Direct-To-Consumer ads for the medications.
I saw Phil Mickelson with his psoriatic arthritis. I saw a man with Prostate Cancer Recurrence recommend the immunity 'vaccine' to target his cancer cells. I saw that one about three times.
There was also life insurance for the elderly. Two women at a bingo game discussed it with another. They were talking about a friend who could not play because she was in debt over her husband's funeral expenses.
So we take people running into things and laugh at it.
Then we watch the commercials for things that are very serious and expensive with a lot of side effects.
As the announcer reads the side effects, you are flashed images of a granddaughter learning to ride her bike, of a father playing at his children's birthday party, of all the things a person would do anything, pay any price, or suffer any side effect to enjoy.
You can't put a price on it--freedom from financial tyranny.
You can't pay for poisons as 'the antidote' to the poisoning that is done to us in what we eat, what we drink, and what we breathe.
We can't die without feeling guilt for making others not able to play their bingo unless we have a policy--that will cover our expenses!
Where is the nurturing, warmth, love and compassion? These are the qualities of the balanced heart and mind that are working together.
All I see is fear, and the mind, and conditioning through neurolinguistic programming of the advertising industry (research the roots of Madison Avenue sometime, and learn who all the ones that set it up were and what they had done before!)....and a lot of money being spent on commercials in the hopes of even more money coming from us to them.
The one that made me laugh the most was a tie--the 'pain relieving brace at no cost to you' with the nice lady on the phone with full makeup smiling and taking the senior's order, thinly veiled insurance 'wallet biopsy'-and the lawsuits against drug companies for serious complications from those medications that I had seen advertised like the others ten years ago!
I see this:
- slow kill through food, air, and water
- enhance the slow kill with artificial sweeteners, tobacco, and alcohol
- chemtrail to keep people low on Vitamin D and too sick to organize
- bombard the masses with every etheric scalar wave technology--low frequency, etc etc etc
- have dependence on cell phone use and set the microwave frequency to a harmful one when another safer one could have been chosen
- encourage poisons of alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs by making it cool.
- have parents 'indoctrinate' the children into eating habits, smoking patterns, etc.
- time the slow kill so that the elderly become 'what makes the medical industry go' as they develop the diseases of the heart and cancers, etc just around the time they are not able to work.
- get as much revenue as possible through the entire process
- charge money for a burial
- make people buy insurance for everything under the sun
- tax them just enough so they are always in need of money and that causes stress to enhance the slow kill process
- ridicule anyone who questions the system.
I don't like it.
It is my hope that one day others will see what I see in this scheme too.
Aloha and Mahalos,