Sunday, November 16, 2014

An Anonymous Request For Peace In Her Family



The community Doctors With Reiki connects many gifted healers from all walks of life and Healing Traditions.

The work that our readers do, with love and support for one another, is amazing and a wonderful example of how Love is The Solution For Everything, in action!

Here is an example of a call for help, and the tremendous outpouring of love and expertise and healing, for a reader, who wishes to remain anonymous as 'C':



Anonymous Reiki Request from a Reader in a difficult situation:

Hello Dr.Carla,
I was wondering, is there a specific thought, ritual, mantra etc.. I can say to help myself and family?
Lately it seems there is SO much fighting, it's truly becoming depressing to me. Some days I want to run away even.
I am concerned that over time I will become ill from all this stress. Even now, writing you I want to cry because I just want love back in our family.

Even my body is aching and feels bruised from exposure to all this energy of conflict in my home.
I just didn't know who else to turn to and you're such a gentle, kind loving soul..I hoped you could advise me.
God bless,
C









Can you FEEL the energy of Love and Healing in our group?

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc