Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Promise

SOMERO, FINLAND - AUGUST 6, 2016: Red Ferrari 348 takes part in the 90 km Maisemaruise 2016 drive along scenic roads of Tawastia Proper, Finland.

I was driving home from a nice visit with my mother. Her caregiver is very nice. It's odd because her name is Virginia, and the song 'Meeting Virginia' had played on the radio on my way there. 

Spirit was getting my attention.

On the way home I was asked, 'what is your greatest joy?'

Friends and family.

'Where would you go if you could go anywhere, what is your dream?'

I went up to a big door, and knocked. It was my Council chamber. Ross answered the door and was both startled and pleased at my choice. I made sure I wasn't interrupting anything important, and asked if I may please come in?

I was asked WHY I wanted to go there?

I said there is no better place to be, than with my Council, to make sure I am doing things right. It's more efficient than blundering through my lessons, so why not go to the top to make my life easier when I'm not with them?

They aren't used to me thinking like this.

I saw by their smiles and body language that they enjoy breakthroughs such as this, my stepping outside of 'reality' which is the Illusion to reinforce things that are eternal was clever, and in their mind, refreshing to observe.

So we talked.

They told me a something wonderful was coming. 

I asked them is this a trick?

They were a little indignant and they asked, 'do we ever trick you?'

I said, because their energy got my hopes up, I said, 'you know, donkey, carrot, make them go through lessons thing? Are there more lessons with this happy thing you promise?'

They understood, as the whole point of a Council is basically to put you through your paces in your Life Script and hold you accountable. 

They said, on this one, it's 'what you see is what you get'.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief!  I could also tell by their body language they were pleased with themselves and excited for this good thing to happen--like a nice surprise they put effort into making.

Next I knew I was back driving. It's a sort of popping in and popping out, this realm of Spirit, and there's never proper time for hellos and goodbyes.

This song came on the radio:



I started to cry. It was my Council. They know how much I wish I could be out of here, and back up there with them. All of us wish it. That's why this song touches our hearts so deeply. IZ's beautiful clear voice (He's Chamuel)...


Then they played this, and I cried harder:



It was the favorite song of someone special to me, Todd Preston. And he played that song over and over again on one of the happiest days of my life, a day where we had a 'clam bake' he and a friend made for us.  This song takes me there, to that time, instantly.

Todd was a life lesson for me. But one that gave me memories of joy, and not sorrow.


My guides told me to wait for one more song...




I'd never heard the song. Ross is a big one about 'going through'. I felt the presence of him and the rest of my Council...so...so strong...

I go through.

Today sucked at work. My colleagues aren't very nice. If it's a choice between money and being nice, guess what they pick? Yup. Let's be mean to Carla.

I was called in. From home. To do GI. The rule has been, for nine years, if you get called in, you do TWO GI cases. Not one.

I told the charge nurse April. She didn't like it. She doesn't give a shit I busted my ass in medical school, she treats me like I'm a f-ing slave--do this, do that, go here, no please, no would you do me a favor, no do you mind. She just tells the receptionist to tell me. No kindness. 

What does she do?

Go to my boss.

He calls me.

I gave her a snarky apology in front of her peers.

I eat shit every single day I am at work.

I want you to know it.

I want everyone to know it.

I want you to know it is my calling to be a doctor. I gave up the best years of my life to train. I gave up sleep. I gave up the chance to have more than one kid. My marriages fell apart because of this calling.  I PAID for medical school by myself, every dime.   

I am an attending physician. I am entrusted with the most vulnerable time in a patient's life.

And they treat me like a f-cking machine. No time to eat. No time to sleep. No time to pee (I will get written up if I leave the O.R. without someone there). No breaks. Never knowing what time I'm going home at night. 

My friend Esther gave me her case. She had two for the day, and gave me hers. Esther is a Christian. She is filled with light and grace, kindness in all she does, and she never says anything bad about anyone.

Ross is watching.

Heaven is watching.

Gaia Sophia keeps note of everything, and will hold everyone accountable in their treatment of others, the environment, and her. 

In every way.

Esther will stand next to me and I will embrace her and introduce her to Heaven on Earth when it arrives.

Everyone else from my work will watch. From the audience. And they will say, 'I had no clue'.

Well, guess what?

Esther didn't either.

Esther is nice.

Esther covered so I could take Anthony to his baseball camp.

Esther covered so I could be with my Nana Angelina when she passed.

Every time I need help, she does. 

And in Heaven on Earth, nice people finish FIRST!

Some do favors--in my group. The kindnesses from RG, SL, MLT, FS, and NN are not lost on me. In this group, it's basically hit or miss. There are unkindnesses from them too. The others, um, it's 'taking care of number one' 24/7.  At least those few dilute it out enough.

Thank you dear readers, for your unending patience and kindness to us, to me, to the Councils, to the other Ground Crew.

And Ground Crew--you're awesome!

I can't wait to be up there with you when Heaven On Earth finally arrives!!! xoxoxoxo






LARISSA, GREECE - MAY 4, 2017: Hellenic Air Force RF-4E Phantom II jet plane taxiing after one of it's last flights. 348 Reconnaissance Squadron suspends operations after 64 years.




Yokohama Japan - May 28, 2017: Yokohama Marin Tower in Yokohama Japan. Yokohama Marin Tower is a 106 metres 348 feet high lattice tower with an observation deck.




Saint-Petersburg, Russia - July 28, 2017: Warship goes on the Neva River. Rehearsal for the parade of Russian naval forces. Tugboat of the Navy RB-348


I need to go host an overnight friend--doing a favor for a classmate's dad.

Time to go pick the boys up.

Ross smiles and waves and blows everyone a kiss. He says he loves you.  He understands the frustration so many of us here on Ground Crew share.

He says although at times it may appear like a lose-lose situation (can't be asleep, and nobody gives you credit for the work you do to help everyone wake up) he says from his vantage point, everything is a total win-win, and 'you guys are SUPERSTARS!!!'  and 'I am most proud of your efforts!'



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple