Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Gentle Suggestion

Alexander the Great 356-323 BC born in Pela the capital of Macedon was the son of Phillip 11, the king of Macedon.

The countdown continues. today we are on 323. I was surprised at just how much this statue of Alexander the Great resembles Dr. Jamieson. He's totally right about being him. Totally right.






Today's lesson is 'create your own belief'.  It's simply three videos. I believe there is a connection. I've sensed it and known it all along. Many of you won't. And I am okay with that.

Because I have to be okay with that.

We have reached the point in the awakening where frankly, I hurt. 

I hurt because I have been working at this for so long, and really, it's on the back burner for most of the Lightworkers I know. It isn't anywhere near the front. This is reason number one. People live their lives. People don't live for a cause. It's as simple as that.  (Right now I could be on the beach but Spirit asked, and I will do as requested, THEN go to the beach).

I hurt because the programming is rearing its ugly head in our readers. The ways of Spirit are not able to be proved with any physical senses. And when I share about corruption and bad things which, in Spirit I know very well are happening and true, because I have very strong connection and can see with my own two eyes and know full well what is happening...the readers share 'facts' just as they have been programmed to do--to reassure themselves that the programming (the Narrative) is 'true' because any option otherwise would be uncomfortable for them.   

I spoke of the fires and the likelihood of it being unnatural. It isn't Gaia causing these flames. 

I get stories. Stories from news and articles and survivors and it feels like a slap in the face. To be honest I was ready to quit over it, it hurt so bad. Ross had to remind me that they do not know what they do, they are asleep, they don't understand who is who and what is what --the ways of back Home that is--and he reminded me to turn the other cheek. 

So I do.

Here today, where more asleep people can give their opinions and hurt me more. Because without patience and love, these asleep people--much as they don't want to or are not ready to awaken--if we give up on them now then surely the Dark Ones have won. 

It's as simple as that.

One day back home Ross and I will be back to our routine, and things like this won't happen any more. 

I want his work to be finished. And so no matter what, I will do what I can to keep my (our old teams) end of the bargain and finish the work, all of us, together, and those of you who know who you are I thank you for your loving devotion to the cause.




The thrones of Greek gods Zeus and Hekate carved in stone in the hills above Chorio on the Greek island of Halki. The inscribed stones date from the Hellenistic period of Ancient Greece (323-31 BC)


Here is video number one--which in my opinion is entirely in line with the 'Narrative' which may not exactly be what is true but is what we are told to believe. 






The reason I don't believe the Narrative on it (this is extra credit) is because of this song at 2:02. 'I'M NOT ADOPTED'.  Children grow at China Lake, all stacked up like chickens in a chicken farm.  The beat-- the rhythm, one two three, is the same they used in ritual before a sacrifice. If' you've read any of the links I've provided previously, you would know this rhythm is used a la Mengele, to pick a love me, love me not--who is going to die a miserable death in front of the others to traumatize them. Being skinned alive typically. The children bang their heads in a frenzy on the metal bars out of fear and anticipation of them being the ones chosen. Actually, the bloodlines are not told they are to live--and the sacrifice ones are not bloodlines. Later the bloodlines are given false memories and let 'out of their cage' (The Gorillaz, finally someone let me outta my cage!--Clint Eastwood song)...

Back to the lesson.







VENICE, ITALY SEPT 22, 2016: St Mark`s Campanile is the bell tower 98.6 metres (323 ft) tall standing alone in a corner of St Mark's Square in Venice. It is one of the most recognizable symbols of the city. Venice, September 22, 2016

Here is the next video. I know CFAU has been called a 'shill'. He may well be. But on this topic, he's right. The controlled opposition has achieved their goal, and no one is giving the leaders of these secret societies any flack this year. 

This is what that first video song is about. Freddie knows, and probably headlined it.




The whole phenomenon of people just not giving a shit reminds me of the Kerth Barker book 'Cannibalism, Blood Drinking and High Adept S/////'--how the High Adepts work hard to use their dark magic to convince people that 'nothing is wrong' as they make major changes to society which affect us all. 

There's advanced psychology and darkness going on behind the scenes here. Whatever. I know the Light will win. Just like Anthony stopped eating beef (he's lost five pounds, by the way). Everything comes in its own time.



Amsterdam the Netherlands - May 6th, 2017: B-5965 China Southern Airlines Airbus A330-323 takeoff from Polderbaan runway, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

For the coup de grace, we have this--please pay attention around 5:09--and realize who this person is and what he is saying. And how he has no qualms saying it.







All that is required for evil to win is for good people to do nothing. 









We require more to live than food, sleep, and friends.

There's something Spiritual we need.

It's like food for us to go on.

That's why our guides keep gently telling us to meditate. To unplug. And to enjoy Nature.

We are in a war zone, a Spiritual war zone. You can't see it. But just like in China for the many wars and revolutions--Gaia has been taken under siege by SRA High Adepts and their off-planet counterparts.

We have been sent into the danger zone to do our life purpose, what many of us have completely forgotten what it is.

A life well-lived--raising the family, being courteous and kind and loving--may be the entirety of the life purpose. In many cases it is exactly that.

For others, like my own, I'm always 'working'--working for Spirit--whether I am at work (the hospital) or play. And I write.

It's not so much what you do, as how connected you are to your soul, and to your guides, and your willingness to accomplish what you have been sent to do.

For those of you who are helping the newly awakening, know that I share you pain and that the pain is normal when the newly awakening say hurtful things due to their programming.

Turn the other cheek.

But only AFTER you have filled your cup and made sure you are ready for the next blow, whenever and wherever that may be.

Self-care is essential.





Ross is nodding and smiling and agrees with all I have said. He reminds you of the picture/diagram from the last lesson, and how both ends of duality are under control. The perception of duality isn't really, especially under these contrived conditions. He says, 'do not fall for it!'



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple