Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Funday--first of two posts today

VARNA, BULGARIA - APR 08: Turkish Fast Attack Missile Boat TCG ATAK (P-337) visits Port of Varna on April 08, 2011 in Varna, Bulgaria. The vessel is taking part in Starfish 2011 Naval exercise.

Today was a good day. I didn't get to go see my mom because she was at the baby shower for a family friend. I'm not close to these friends, so I wasn't invited, even though my sister and her daughter were.

Yesterday wasn't the best. I skipped dinner. I don't like to make a fuss when it's just me. I have to be careful because I can get heartburn. So sleep was more important than food. I slept long and I slept well. About twelve hours. 

When I woke up, I had jackfruit for breakfast. This half of a jackfruit is enormous! I had taken a spoon to scoop the fruit part out the last time when I had it for dinner. This time I brought the kitchen shears. It's not an easy fruit to eat, it was a lot of work. To be honest, I did it because Anthony thought the intact jackfruit 'looked scary'. Now we have a pyrex container with a lid full of the little jackfruit pieces. 

I also was a little annoyed to discover our peaches from the produce box were starting to rot. I was annoyed at not thinking to put them in the refrigerator. 

What I did got Ross' respect. I used the code to make old food still healthy. And I cut off the visible bad parts. I made a small peach/blueberry fruit salad. He likes it when I am resourceful.





Tiny St. Nino Church at Samtavro Monastery in Mtskheta, ancient capital and one of oldest cities of Georgia.Saint Nino is Georgia's holiest saint, as she brought Christianity to country in year 337

Before Anthony came home from his dad, I was in the garden. I saw Ross smiling. They ask me lots of times 'what is your favorite this?' and 'if you could be anywhere what would you choose?' all the time during my quiet moments.

I told Ross how much I like his eyes, and his smile. I can see how his smile is in his eyes. 

He teased me and pointed to his teeth and said, 'here is my smile' and his eyes twinkled all the more, his face gentle and relaxed, his body language calm and open. 

I said I would want to be with him. Next I knew, I was up on the bridge with him and Ashtar.  

I told them in my heart of hearts, my secret wish is to be more like them. 

Could I be like them?

They teased me both and said, 'you are female, not male, how can you be like us?'

I'm persistent. I said, 'to be cheerful, open, calm, intelligent, and helping others is how I would like to be--in these ways I would like to be more like you. Is this possible?'

The answer was that I couldn't, but I could come very close to being like them, as close as possible. I picked up this had to do with my being human/angel, and there's some things that are going to upset me/overwhelm me at times because of this state. They were very encouraging.

So then I asked them the question, 'how do you get to be like you are? Are you born?'

Ashtar showed me an image of him hatching out of an egg, and was quite pleased with himself, and like two classmates, soon Ross and Ashtar were cracking up at his joke. 

I have a good sense of humor, I laughed too, but I didn't think it was quite that funny because how am I to know? Divine Mother says she has babies. And she's told me that when I go back Home Ross and I can have more babies if we wish. But since there's no time, how do people grow old or even reach term in pregnancy? Those were more the kind of questions I had, but I dropped the questioning, and got back to my day.


Coast of the Dead Sea, Israel, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. With 33.7% salinity

One of the things I'm realizing is helping people is both challenging and fun. In a spiritual way of helping.

I did something nice--I packaged some bracelets, two to ship, one had to wait because it's international, but I sent one out.

And I got something nice in return--an order, a letter very nice and clear, with a check as energy exchange for the bracelets.  I kept the letter in my pocket all day. I like letters! Being able to feel the paper, to read the handwriting takes me back to better days before all this online blip blip blip rigamarole. I love it when I am asked to align with spirit in order to help. I love my task.

I realize I've totally fallen behind on the status boards and the transparency, and I ask forgiveness. Once my big meetings and deadlines hit I couldn't keep all the plates spinning. That one had to go for a while.

Fortunately I will be able to bring it back, more or less...



this brings us to our totally optional lesson...in the next blog post.

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple



Ross told me loud and clear when I first woke up about the surprise--the stripper's story we shared.  He says that we are making every step possible towards freedom, and with stories like hers you can see it more clearly, and as we continue it will be just as visible like her story in our own freedom too.