Thursday, July 26, 2018

Raising The Bar (a little)

Bangkok,Thailand - 22 may 2014 : Aerial view of Baiyok Tower II building and Express ways on may 22, 2014 in Bangkok, Thailand. Baiyok Tower II is the tallest building in Thailand with 328 4 m.


We move forward. The passing of the days, the countdown, is relentless. Today we are at three hundred twenty eight days until life will be so improved that 'you can put it on your calendar' according to the Council.


100 years of the BMW. The State Department Store. Moscow. BMW 328. Hommage

In our home life, things continue to improve in big ways.

The fear which once immobilized me is fading. And through gentle guidance and reassurance from Ross Anthony and I are doing incredible things.

For example, I moved into this house fifteen years ago next month.  It's my first time as a homeowner, and I really don't know what to do to maintain it.

When Anthony was little, he used to pull on the vertical blinds. So when we close them, it looked like there are missing 'teeth'.We lived like that until yesterday. Yes, he is thirteen.

What happened was his father was moving and replaced some of his blinds. He had extra. They fit right on the slots and looked way better. I cut the bottom. I wanted to finish the whole thing, who cares how it matches, right. Just so it works?

Anthony and I decided for another option, replace all of the blinds, one by one, with something that looks more modern.

Well, that was fine until I actually removed one of the old blinds from the hook. The hook broke.  No matter what we did now there was going to be a gap. We had to replace the whole thing!  

We had to figure out how to take the old pulley system down, return all the blinds we had bought, and go get new everything cut to measure at the big home improvement center store. 

It took forever. But we had the old pulley and one old blind, so even though the woman made us wait and didn't want to custom cut it, she did what we asked. 

She actually had challenged us and was surprised we wanted to DIY (do it yourself). She said someone could measure and install it but it would take weeks. It's been very hot, and we needed it sooner. She asked if we could raise the brackets on the wall (so she wouldn't have to cut the blinds) but we said no, we'd like to use the existing ones mounted on the wall. She looked at us like we had three heads.

There was a moment of truth between Anthony and me. He was like, 'mom, what are we thinking? It's not important.'

I thought about it and said, 'No, this is a big thing. This is where you decide what kind of man you want to be. Are you going to grow up to be the kind where someone else has to be paid to fix things for you? Or are you going to be the kind who can fix things yourself and save money?'

Another shopper overheard me, and said, 'Well-said mom!'

I told Anthony it didn't matter to me if we did a horrible job and had to pay someone else to come in and do it later, I was okay with us trying to figure it out and give it a try.  (we had to use pliers to take off the nuts that were holding the old pulley system up, because our wrench didn't fit--lol).

He agreed to do it.

He also started to tease me about DIY...DIY, mom, we're gonna do DIY!

They look beautiful. Even though the house has cracks from settling, it's improved its appearance. Yes, our new ones aren't the best quality compared to what we took out (Levelor kind). But they are safer--they are cord-free.  We replaced them on two sliding glass doors. 

And we both enjoyed it.

When I was at the store, I was afraid a little of the responsibility. I had prayed on the car ride for Ross to be with us. Anthony had been afraid because he saw someone walk in with Walmart bags--lots of food and ramen noodles. He was concerned there might be an 'event' because 'that's not normal to take bags like that IN to this home improvement store'. I didn't sense anything, and I told him Ross would tell us to get out, I trusted Ross. I told the gentleman who overheard me that I miss my dad, he's in Heaven, he used to take care of these things...The man said, 'you will be fine!'  He was looking for window shades for a ten year old's room. He was the model for Anthony on being able to DIY.



Auckland, New Zealand- December 12, 2013. Auckland sky tower is the tallest structure in Southern Hemisphere by 328 meters

When I got home, I made dinner after the blinds were installed.

I made for the first time Japanese Curry. I had bought a brick of 'medium hot'. I made it with chicken, potatoes, onions and carrots.  I also cooked rice. 

Our salad was cucumber slices and a quarter of a cherimoya, arranged with love on a plate along with big serrated Japanese green leaves (Shiso--perilla leaves).  We had that first.

Ross is telling me to 'set Anthony up for success' with weight loss. Already with beef gone we have a chance. Ross wants more produce and smaller portion sizes. I didn't cook very much rice at all. And I used smaller servings. Anthony had seconds on the curry (he loved it, and said, 'for a first time mom you did really good on this, I'd like it again.) but his own portion he took was very small, less than half the original.

He didn't have room for a nectarine after.

At the hardware store, he had asked for a 'special deal on Mexican cokes'--these come in the bottle and have real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It was twenty four dollars for twenty two bottles. 

I said no.

I told him already with the juice boxes he drinks way too much--has some every day (they are for his packed lunches for outings with his summer school). I want him to succeed and that's why I said no.





Ross' presence in my day-to-day is more known. I often set the table for him, he sits next to Anthony. Yesterday he wanted the mug that said, 'a dog's tail never lies' at breakfast.

I had two days in a row off. 

Lately I am more, empowered in making sure no one is taking advantage of me. My statement came back, there had been a cancellation of our trip within twenty-four hours. I rebooked it. But I was going over every little item, and looking up what was spent on the website to compare. It turns out our flight was non-refundable. We also lost about two hundred dollars on the first hotel. My heart sank.

I had already cancelled an extra insurance policy I've had for ten years--one that has the worst reviews every (Mega something is the name). I did Stop Payment on it through the bank as they take out directly. This saves me two-hundred fifty dollars a month, but the two stop payments were thirty dollars each.   Then I decided against the home buyer insurance. They also send shoddy workers and the service fee is now seventy-five dollars, up from fifty when I first bought the house. This home warranty has 'can I give you zero stars' on the reviews--even on the 'favorable' reviews. So THAT saves me almost six hundred dollars. All our appliances are old and need replacement anyway. 

So I'm feeling empowered, so to speak.

And when I was watching over our finances, Ross kissed me. I get lost in his kiss, I forget everything else, and just enjoy his presence. I can feel Ross hold me, I can feel him touch me, I can definitely enjoy his kiss. It feels like energy-pressure on my skin, and also, I feel his heart presence/vibration close to me, embracing me. The Galactics call this an 'energy squeeze' and you can ask for one any time from your guides when you need a hug. With Ross and can see and I can hear and I can sense with my skin--even though he's in the World of Spirit (that's his word choice there). 

I didn't know until the final result with the vertical blinds project that he had been helping us the whole time. He has the skills, and it shows. I miss that part of him the most, to be honest. He could make anything, he was gifted in working with his hands and his tools.  



Amsterdam, the Netherlands - March 31st, 2017: HB-AEY SkyWork Airlines Dornier 328-130 approaching Polderbaan runway at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, the Netherlands

Here is something to think about-- a comment on it says, 'mum I have found the video which explains which planet I am from.'-- in the context of what it is like to have Higher Consciousness (not necessarily 'intelligence' like they use in the video):







YOSEMITE, USA - APRIL 12, 2014: Recreational vehicle parked in Giant Sequoia National Monument, California. The 328,000-acre National Monument was designated in year 2000.

Wow! What a surprise! My old cardiology professor is in this one!:




Here is another one, the first one I saw on FB about Sardinia:







I disagree that online interaction isn't as good as face-to-face. If you have a community online, like DWR, especially with Team DWR, it helps you to feel a sense of belonging and interaction and purpose you wouldn't be able to get in the outside world where consciousness is lower on average.  With 'old souls' in one group, it helps you heal. Add the reiki and voilá!









Sheremetyevo, Moscow Region, Russia - December 28, 2015: CargoJet Airways Boeing 767-328 ER C-GVIJ landing at Sheremetyevo international airport.


This one is disturbing. You don't need to pay attention because you can HEAR the difference between a 432 Hz 'A' and 440 Hz.





What if 'they' know?

What if 'they' have known the secrets of longetivity, of Divine Birthright, and have slowly been eroding them for centuries and centuries?

This is one data point.

What about HAARP and other scalar wave weapons?

Nutrition has been compromised with GMO and high-fructose corn syrup.

The other day I realized (as this FEAR, this all-pervasive FEAR is decreasing by some miracle) that IF we eliminated Fast Food altogether, there would BE no options but to have slow food and a lifestyle like in Sardinia.   

We couldn't be worked as hard or as stressed. 

I eat in the car, I eat slices of pizza when I'm in the hospital because it's fast and it's available in the break room when someone brings it in for the staff and it keeps me full--I had Denny's the other night because I came home at eleven, I was hungry, and I picked Anthony up from whoever was watching him. I had breakfast...

With fast food and the car lifestyle, we lose on social interaction, natural movement. With modern housing we don't even get a back yard to grow our own food. 

They know.  I know they know and they are designing/driving humanity off a cliff because they don't care about it, and they can't get any more out of us.  Someone in the comments said, about the social interaction, 'does an ant colony count as social interaction?'. He was alluding to the 'hive mind'. 

Check this out--please bear with me even if you disagree--it's not proven so wait for the comments I share because they are the teaching point:





From Cat in Canada:  This young lady also talks about the Hivites. Ever heard of them? I hadnt either until about a month ago when deplorable mccallister did a vid on this young lady. I actually believe shes telling the truth. So I looked into the hivites. Moloch worshipers and hive mind mentality. They believe you must anally rape your child, usually a relative does it, between the ages of 3 and 6 specifically, in order to damage the spine and send certain signals to the brain making them easier to break and apparently this opens the 3rd eye.It has to be done at this age or it isnt as effective later on. This keeps them in the family following the families agenda. Hivites. Right up there with the amorites and the hitites and anything with an ITE on the end of it. Most of the ITES were giants or of the giant race and God said kill them all. Right down to their animals as they are compromised as well.

Hivites?  

As in hive mentality? And 'hive mind'?

Is that as far as 'they' are going to push our society?  

Here is another interesting comment on the same video from Lee:

Putin passed a law recently that convicted paedophiles get life in prison on 1st offense. We need to pursue this as this is not just a person doing something to themselves (victimless), they are ruining childrens lives and future---permanently. THEY need to permanently be removed.




Sanctuary of Pluto (Hades), god of the Underworld, who abducted Persephone. Situated to the west of the Small Propylaia in Elefsina 328 BC

I was talking with Anthony yesterday.  He was telling me about a music video with Childish Gambino that was really 'bad' in his opinion.

He said that he shoots people in the video. Then they come back from the dead.

I explained it to him the symbolism.  Childish Gambino is initiating the others into the secret organization. They are 'dead'--the old 'them' and are 'born new' into their belief system. If it's in a video it's 'magic' according to Marina Abramovich. It's no longer 'art'.  

I shared how the first time I saw it and learned of it was when Beyonce was in a flaming car crash in 'Crazy in Love' and she dies and came out alive with Jay Z.  That's what it meant.

Then Anthony said a few years ago, there was one where Childish Gambino hung himself, and then came back to life. Was that the same thing?

Precisely.

Whether or not you believe it, there are many in these groups who believe all this 'dark magic' is real. 

If you learn their symbolism, you can understand what they are telling each other while for the majority of the population these messages are hidden in plain sight.

Learn the language so they can't keep secrets over you any more. 

Their goal is to keep taking advantage of you, out in the open, with you having no clue anything is going on behind your back (and in front of your eyes!)


Whether or not you think any of this is 'real', there are people who do, and they are acting out on their belief system, possibly Tom Hanks included. They hide behind decency and popularity. Their safety is our wanting to give the benefit of the doubt. Their means is to move slowly across generations in social adjustments--so we can't perceive it. Is your day the same as that of your grandmother?

In Sardinia and the Blue Zones, it IS the same as your grandmother!

Hmmmmm?



South Korea on unfolded map sheet with thumbtacks.Map colored according to vegetation, with borders and major urban areas.Includes clip path for the background. Map projection: Mercator; Geographic extents: W: 124; E: 132; S: 32.8; N: 39

I had thought perhaps Auckland was on the 33rd parallel. It isn't. It's on the 36th. Sydney is on the 33.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both on the 33rd parallel. Disneyland is too.

That would be fascinating to learn what else is on it.




FIAT 508 S Mille Miglia



Ross and I hope this gets you thinking, and it takes away your fear. He wants you to focus on the lifestyle benefits of longetivity because many of these actions/behaviors are galactic too. The are 'good practice' and you 'might as well get started on enjoying life'.

He doesn't want you to panic about the dark ones, they are under control. He wants you to 'be aware' enough to interpret the symbols like I did for Anthony, who was questioning why that last music video was so dark and disturbing.   He says 'you need to know enough' to answer questions and to 'read the writing on the wall'.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins and Co-Founders of Doctors With Reiki