Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Lite Post--Number 1 of 3 today


Call was hard. Not technically demanding. Just a long day. I've been resting.

The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is a cathedral in Moscow, Russia, on the northern bank of the Moskva River, a few blocks southwest of the Kremlin. With an overall height of 103 metres 338 ft, it is the tallest Orthodox Christian church in the world.



Ross told me to relax and do what brings me joy today. Anthony is at his dad's.

I see a PULL, a tremendous PULL, to produce and to be 'productive'.

I fought that pull.  I ate simple foods (PB and J sandwich).  The highlight of my day was after I gave Harry a bath. I let him by the window to see where the rabbit lives. He played with toys, tapped the window to get her attention, which she gave. 

Both pets are white with black eyes. One is rabbit. The other, cockatoo. 

It was a special moment.

I saved the Lauren poppy seeds, from my garden. I watered and picked things for the kitchen: swiss chard, tomatoes, lemon balm, tomatoes. Even a little oregano and bell peppers and scotch bonnet peppers. My garden could be MUCH more organized and better. It's haphazard at best. It brings me joy to be outside.

I also watered the plants on the balcony, and it appears our beloved triple barrel fountain is on its last leg. I used a siphon to empty it. Ross says to save the pump mechanism and create a new one with Anthony which I will do. I adore fountains.


LINZ, AUSTRIA - FEBRUARY 22, 2015: Dustin Jordan Hnilicka (#337) and Paul Schuster (#338 Austria) compete in the men's 4x200m relay event in an indoor track and field event



The countdown progresses.

BTW the top number was a hint--the 'style'--Ross is still working on his surprise. 

In the meantime, I will add two extra articles for those who are interested to put forth extra credit towards their awakening and Ascension.

The two will immediately follow this post. Just scroll to the next ones. Thank you.

the lotus flower with the earth castle (building)blur background which was built in YUAN dynasty (AD 308-338) in Nanjing county of Fujian province, China.

Either way, you will blossom, bloom into Higher Consciousness, when it is destined to happen.

Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka - August 16, 2017: View of Ruwanwelisaya stupa, a hemispherical structure containing relics. The stupa is one of the world's tallest monuments, standing at 103 m (338 ft)


I just think this is so totally incredible!



clap! clap! Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Doctors With Reiki