Friday, April 28, 2017

Have A Nice Forever!






The birds are singing and it's dark outside.

I don't have much time. I've been sleeping in on a more regular basis. I just can't seem to get enough sleep. My late hours have created such a sleep debt with my work that I just can't catch up.

I have on my threadbare white flannel nightgown from Victoria's Secret. My nana Angelina gave me the money in the 1990's to go buy it.

She isn't with us.

Her nightgown still is, but barely. The shoulder is ripped and I can't sew it any more because the fabric isn't strong enough to hold.

I love it. It's like her eternal hug for me.

I hardly ever wear it except when I need it the most.

I've never seen anything more beautiful, not since the first time I saw it, and it's super soft and warm.

This is an example of the earthly kind of 'Forever'.





I saw a bumper sticker on the back window of a truck that said, 'Have A Nice Forever'.

I laughed.

I'm just getting to know my Forever.

With Ross and the rest.

It takes time and lots of conversations to get to know each other--while I am incarnate--yet at the same time my soul understands and knows a lot more than my Conscious Mind has the ability to understand and accept.

This Message From The Council is a stretch, even for me.  I know Michael is one of the members of this Council. Ross is too. And the whole message sounds a little like Michael. He gets a little annoyed at times, and doesn't understand 'Earth Women' (at least, 'me').  He wants my 'separateness' to go away and he's been working on that one with me for a long time, and I've been resisting it. I accept that we are all Love. I accept that my guides use circumstances such as the bumper sticker or experiences with others to help me learn m lessons. But to be 'Energy Soup hurtling through space?'  I'm going to need a glass of wine and another long talk with my guides to figure out how it applies to me, and why it's so important I understand it?

This Article By Dana Mrkich is by contrast most timely, welcome, and helpful.  It explains the messages of the last few days from me, and furthermore, like me (and Ross!) encourages you to boldly move along with your lessons even if they are uncomfortable because it's forward progress and the fastest way to move towards Ascension.


The sun is up more, the sky is lighter.

I must go.

Today is another long day.

Yesterday I worked post call. I would have liked a day off but I didn't get it. Fortunately, there was no basketball practice. It was cancelled. We had teppan for dinner, and I came home and watered the plants, fed the snake (Ross shows me each little mouse after they die, they are with him, and he makes the little paw wave to me. Bless him.), and spend thirty minutes washing the breakfast dishes from two days ago, and unloading and loading the dishwasher.  I made two new bracelets and revised one for coworkers who have no patience...I apologize to everyone waiting for me to restring or make or send one because I am absolutely behind and hope to catch up. Even sometimes getting to the post office is difficult...


Ross waves and says hello. He says, 'Carla is one her way'. He offers me his elbow and I put my arm in his to start my day.

I love you.

Ross loves you too.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple