Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Meditation With Archangel Michael




I was changing my sheets, and I felt Spirit. I lay down on the down blanket on the floor.

Ross arrived, we exchanged greetings, and then he stepped back.

I saw Archangel Michael, very close. He wanted to be there, he had something important, I can tell. Like him, it's also very difficult for me to keep secrets.

I was excited to see him because I sensed he had something to share and had come just for me.

He asked me how are you? How are things going?

I said okay, I suppose, I'm really benefitting from the time I'm taking that I need. I feel freer, I'm making progress. But as I was answering, I sensed I wasn't getting it, the question, as he was asking.

He rephrased it.

How about with me?

I saw his blue eyes, they looked into mine earnestly, there is intensity to them I can't describe. And I struggled to find the words...we have something we are working on, sort of a lesson I want to get him to understand, and I've told Divine Mother about it even. I sensed he was asking about THAT, and my perception of him in general. These Archangels are highly interested in how we perceive them, why, I'm not sure, but it fascinates them how we have our own way of looking at things that is unique.

Grateful. Grateful to see you, grateful for the healing.

Relax--no, relief, no, um....and I let out a big breath of air as in 'whew, the scary part is over I can relax now' regarding my growth.

I still wasn't happy with how I was describing what I couldn't describe, but then my soul spoke, and I said with my heart, 'more helping than pain.'

He's caused me pain, in the past, that's what I've spoken to Divine Mother about.  I guess he knew, it's not like here where people don't know that they cause you pain, and you can just never once talk about it your whole life, if no one brings it up to discuss.

He stopped me, and was very glad I came up with that important point about BALANCE. He asked me to write this for you and everyone who is healing. It is like a yardstick to use to measure the energy shifts in your perception as you grow, and for me to reach this had taken a long time, a very long time, on a soul level.

'More helping than hurting' or 'more helping than causing pain' is the concept.

He asked me to break my time off from writing just to write this lesson for him to share with you, our readers.

I'll leave you with some fantastic photos I found searching for this one, the one above, he picked personally, because I sensed he thought it looks cool.  Also images like this are helpful for the psyche in these times, as well as positive programming for the outcome of this Spiritual war we are in.


Chapel of Archangel Michael. The Belukha Massif two peaks Eastern Belukha 4509 m and Western Belukha 4435 m A beautiful autumn landscape, Russia, Siberia, mountain Altai, Katunsky ridge.

I could stare at this picture forever. It is so beautiful. If you are looking at it on a phone you really should get on a laptop to get the effect.



The cave of the Archangel Michael Panormitis found near the old town in Rhodes, Greece.


The influence of Michael is all over the globe! From the mountains to the sea, from Siberia to antiquity in Greece...this is a hint to how the Schumann makes the white. It is in partnership with Gaia and the loving energy that flows through their hearts. 

Thank you Michael. Your energy is much appreciated, and Gaia needs your energy, now more than ever. 



Ross says thank you, and also, since Michael is a guest, to let him sign this instead of us.

Love,

Mike of the lesson on what causes help instead of causing pain and suffering

(that is exactly what Archangel Michael said to sign him off as so I will. <3 )