Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Golden Bliss!


Good feelings of happiness overwhelm me.

I'm close to Asian culture, since at university as a Chemical Engineer all my friends were Asian--Filipino and Chinese. I got to know the culture.  What you can see in this photo are the Lucky Cats. You may have gone into a business and seen the white one or the golden one waving it's little paw and bringing in the fortune. 

I was amused by this image because it looks clearly like there's a Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland in blue on the lower left hand corner, a little tiger-tabby cat with a bird on the mid-right, a care-Bear type one in the top right,  a cat with crazy big ears like a Chihuahua on the mid-left, and I suspect the bottom right one is a little tipsy. 

I've bought many a lucky cat just to bless my home, I pick them up from the Asian market. I love Asian markets...



Did I ever think when I was in college studying in the College of Chemistry at UC Berkeley that I would be a doctor? An anesthesiologist? Someone who knows and practices and trains others in the ancient Japanese healing art of Reiki?

Never in a million years! LOL.

But it all fit seamlessly in together. 



I was cleaning the other day, and came across this note I had written to come up with the perfect partner for me. I have many notebooks from my whole life, many vision-type journals, all of these things--but this was the last one I had written. I had meant it, and forgotten about it. This was the one I needed to have in my life, to bless and support me in every way:



LOVE AND GRATITUDE                                                      4-10-11 (2011)

A good man and partner

Gentle

Kind

Sexy

Loves animals and whales and the sea

Supportive

Non-threatened by my achievements

Can cook

No chemicals -- wine or beer with meal once in a while

Affectionate!

Loves kids, Anthony loves him

Otherworldly

Successful

Keeps promises

Someone I can talk to

Emotionally healthy

Sweet





Today I write of the Golden Bliss because I have it all!!  It's like I won the lottery! I am luckiest cat! Yes, beyond Lucky Cat is Luckier Cat and I am the Luckiest Cat of all!

It's in my heart. 

And my heart is the one thing I can keep forever--this joy.

It is only a taste of the wonders which await when I go Home for good...Live a Good Life and go Home. 

I am surrounded in Heaven by magnificent partners, Twins, who love me every day and bless me!

Everywhere I can see, if I care to look, I am surrounded by their guidance and love.

I am not alone!



The result is a feeling of Bliss. 

Life is wonderful in the Higher Realms. 

My aching and my loneliness has vanished.

It is replaced by the very finest beings that have ever walked a planet or danced in the Higher Realms.

I am both loved and Supported by generous souls who LOVE me.

And I in turn LOVE them. 

All is LOVE. 




I don't have to compete.

It is enough to be me.

I have the Goddess energy flowing through me. It always has. I just never could see it or sense it or feel it, but it is.

This is my place in the firmament.  To just BE. To let it FLOW. To touch both hearts and souls with gentleness and faith.

To heal the sick.

To comfort the dying.

To show to the world how close God is near.

Not just Father God, but Divine Father and Divine Mother who are in complete and total harmony and alignment, always and forever.

Ross is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses us and our family every day.

Raphael is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses us and our family every day.

Michael is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses us and our family every day.

Raziel is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses us and our family every day (but he's not so much into the children lol--he loves the office!)

Merlin is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses us and our family every day. He is most quiet and unassuming and strong. I am grateful for this. 

Ashtar, my husband's best friend, is leading us to the Higher Realms. He is my protector and also makes me smile. Therefore he too is my heart, my soul, my breath. He blesses me and my family every day.

My Higher Self, IS my heart, my soul, my breath. She is leading us through battle and keeping me focused on my Life Script, in accordance with my Pre-Birth Contract. She is helping me to earn my Win!-Win!-Win!  She blesses us and our family every day.

Divine Mother is my best friend. She walks every step of this long and painful journey here, incarnate upon the Earth. She listens with her heart when I tell her I don't think I can make it through another day. Her encouragement, and the support of Daddy (Divine Father) and her Higher Self help me through these difficult times.  She works so hard for the Ascension--I know the work she does, and how hard it is on her physically. I'm so grateful she is here.

All of Ross' and my closest souls are Here now as our Star Family. The support, the dedication, the commitment to the cause and to awaken their souls on the Leading Edge of Consciousness (and cheerfully keeping up with us!) is a blessing of the Highest Order and Magnitude. I remember us from back in the day. And to be honest, Ross and I have come to the conclusion you are even BETTER now, so wonderful to behold in your beautiful growth.

How can there not be bliss when the entire world is awakening?

How can joy not exists when the plan is working, the Divine Plan, which was implemented before or ever since Separation began?

How fortunate we are to see it with our own eyes!

Join us, join our hearts, in meditation--at your own time, at your own place, at your own comfort and safety. 

We are always here for you.

And service like this is what really, really, really gives us the icing on the cake of our Golden Bliss!


Ross

I want to share some images of Carla in the kitchen.































Carla is REAL. She is not some 'airy-fairy'. Carla is the real thing. She makes bagels. From scratch. For the first time. 

Much to Anthony's delight.


And she helps lift others up too, and never calls attention once to it.

See?




This is yesterday's Spirituality Daily.




Here is her contribution--sharing the article from kevinmd.com, a medical blog, about The inspiring women physicians of the COVID-19 pandemic. 

It wasn't her article.

But it was a good one. 

Carla always lifts others up, before herself.

That is why I both love and cherish her.

I could never keep all of this to myself.

This is why I gave her to you to enjoy and to treasure and to feel the warmth of her heart.

I find it healing to myself. And this is why I share it freely with those who are dear to me, who I care about, and I love.











clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple