Wednesday, April 22, 2020

How to Guide Souls




Today we are going to take a look ahead.

Guiding Souls is something very light and gentle, and it is a skill many of us are going to remember as we make our individual Ascensions together, when the time is right for us.

For those of you who have experienced parenthood, there is nothing that can prepare you for the reality of the awesome responsibility of providing support to new life, little beings who are helpless at the start, and then through time and effort, grow into fully independent adults.

For those of you who perhaps have not experienced parenthood in this life, but have fur babies, again, the responsibility for their happiness and well-being is a commitment which brings us closer to the concept of guiding souls, much like parenting children.

If you work in medicine you probably have discovered there is an aspect to it which is more than physical--there are energies of the spirit world involved. You will sense them. A healing angel is always present with you when you are working, whether you know it or not, and you'll gain insights from it. Once you have mastered the technical aspects of caring for the sick, then this next level comes along, and often it is simply referred to as 'bedside manner'.

If you are a teacher or a leader in your work so you have people reporting to you, you will have discovered how to adjust your approach to meet the needs of those under your responsibility. It's not like it sounds, or you may imagine--there's energies involved, personalities, as well as the topic at hand.

All of this makes sense as these experiences are personal and touch many of our lives in the many roles we simultaneously embody during our Earth Walk.




Some of us in psychic development training (or even on our own, like me) learn to assist souls to cross to the Light.

Some souls get 'stuck'.

This isn't something most people experience but it's more common than some of the next things I will describe.

It's very rewarding to help souls cross.  I always enjoy working in this capacity.




Once you learn and are attuned to Karuna Reiki--a gentle yet strong energy to help you learn to heal souls, as compared to Reiki which directs healing more towards the physical body, you learn how to get permission 'on a soul level'.

I would have conversations with souls, especially of my patients undergoing anesthesia for long surgeries, but my conversations would be almost an extension of my role as physician. I'd ask the soul how that pattern of behavior is working for them, that sort of thing.

This wasn't as rewarding in and of itself, but it is enjoyable and I like to develop my skills at it.

When it got exciting was when I would be scanning the patient's energy system, and find attachments. Especially the darker ones.  I stumbled across this, and initially, the Guides of Compassionate Healing would remove them if I would pay an energy  exchange to Margaret McCormick  who usually does this kind of work. I'd just give the money to her for someone else to be cleared. It was a deal I worked out.

Over time, the need to do this kind of clearing on the spot resulted in the Guides of Compassionate Healing training me how to work as part of their team. Notice how I take great pains to avoid saying that I do this or do this alone. I don't. There's no way. Even Margaret doesn't do that. This is for the highest good of the soul who has the attachments, and for the attachment beings who are removed.  The people who say they just remove them--however--but WITHOUT the Guides of Compassionate Healing are doing a disservice. Where do these souls who are attached go? Out into the sea of actively seeking souls who will only attach again to someone else! Right?

Today I went into meditation into the peace of space, and I was looking at the beautiful stars.



When you are 'out there', your Consciousness lets you see lots more than just with your eyes. You are aware of things.

Suddenly I saw someone very dear to me, and they were crying. I sensed that there was overwhelm. I couldn't feel the emotions as if I was crying--that empathic thing I usually feel was blunted. But I could hear and see the sobbing.

My guides showed me how to direct love and to envelop them in loving energy from where I am, and I was far, far away, but still able to send it.



They taught me to watch the same way I was taught to watch for things in my medical training. I kept the flow of energy steady, and at one point, the sobbing stopped for ever so slightly a pause, and the friend took a deep breath.

That's the point where you know it worked, I learned. You don't have to send the energy any more.

I watched with interest, as the reason to cry sort of got confused, a little more sobs but they lost their reason, and then the soul settled.

At that point I was allowed to go closer and just wrap love like a hug as if I would do now.

There's rules.

There's lots of rules to this just like with everything else.

I stumbled across a rule the first time in 1992 when I started medical school. I sensed my grandfather was going to die soon, and I had bought a hat for him for Christmas. I wanted to send it early. And I was told by my guides--NO! It's not permitted, not allowed, you can't do that. I shrugged it off, and followed the advice but didn't ask questions.

I've learned with this soul who had been crying, that the Free Will and the PreBirth Contract/Life Script/Life lessons are always to be honored. So even if I see something coming I can't just say it. I can hint. Just put something out there, and then drop it.  It's the rules.

When we are not incarnate, I think we can run lots of screens at the same time--I don't know what other word to describe the image you pick up with your Consciousness of a loved one you are guiding...what is surprising is just how our guides pop in and pop out suddenly, it happens like that when you remote view and are alerted by your Consciousness.




We are multidimensional beings. There are so many skills to practice and remember and master!

It's going to be great, absolutely wonderful.

Remember we are spirits in a physical body, but also, even though we are told this world is not Spiritual--it is!

Embrace your spiritual gifts!

Good things are ahead.

Just like with parenting (children or fur babies), teaching, being a boss, or other forms of leadership--remember help is available to you at all times.  Do your best. Remember it's an honor to be in that role you are in. Sometimes your student is your teacher.

As you grow, Spirit will present more ways to help.

And as an Ambassador of the Spirit World, I'd like to share something I have learned in my work at Disney and as a Lector at Church and as a physician helping the community--you are VISIBLE.

At Disney, they said, 'what do you think would happen if Snow White looked at her watch, said it's time for me to take my break, sat down on the curb and smoked a cigarette?'

As a Lector I was trained to remember now that I was visible to the congregation, I had to be mindful that OUTSIDE the church, people would see my actions too. I had to make sure I didn't make the church look bad through my own bad choices.

As a physician, I can't hardly remember who I have helped because I've helped so many over the years. But I've had enough people come up to me outside of work that I have a system now while I'm scrambling to remember who they are. I stall and ask them how are you feeling? Is everything better? Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't, but at least it comes across friendly and caring, which is the whole point.

People are watching you. Some souls might stop waking up if they see your actions as inconsistent with the whole Angels and Heaven thing.  There's warnings in the Bible to avoid things like that when you're on our Team.  Even if you are at a higher level of understanding, remember how you look to those with limited understanding, and make all of your actions and words clear, clear, clear every time.

This is something way better to do while you are on quarantine/sheltering at home! Put those Angel Training wheels on that bike of yours and take a ride! : )))  Next time you meditate, see what areas of growth you are being guided to explore.

Home is so wonderful I can't even stop talking about it. I'm feeling it more and more, and I'm happy and feeling the energy of like-minded beings and enjoying it so very much.

Remember to try new things!

Even yesterday, Anthony and I went to the park and played bocce. I made a point to leave my phone at home and he really enjoyed it. It was the first time we ever used our new set I picked up years ago at the Italian market.

Have fun. Enjoy the bonds and closeness you have now. And also, the bonds and closeness from our Home home.








Ross is smiling and good with all of this.

He wants me to mention work. I've worked Friday (night intubation call), Monday and Tuesday in the O.R., today is off. Tomorrow is intubation call in the day. And I think Friday is work. I'm grateful for the work. I'm also thankful for a chance to talk with grownups outside the home. When I finish though, even from short six-hour days, I'm really tense and tired from all the PPE and stress in the workplace. They are wanting to have things go back to normal in May, that's like one week. I've really enjoyed life on quarantine. Traffic is great, like Sunday morning all times of day. Being at home is nice. One gastroenterologist yesterday who has seven kids!--said he takes his wife for a walk every night. He joked and said that he takes her on a leash! Vietnamese humor is fun and very light-hearted.

I personally don't ever want to go back to the way things were before.

I want to live in a world where things like this happen always.

























clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins