Thursday, April 9, 2020

It's All In The Energy of the Heart


"There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear involves punishment, and the person who lives in fear has not been perfected in love." -- 1 John 4:18






In the photo below, Grace (@reallygraceful on Twitter) says, 'dear human farmers, microchips and digital identification tattoos aren't for people.  we are not cattle.'





We are complex beings of energy, capable of so much more than we know.




This is your signature. Sometimes I think the whole reason we are permitted to read and write is to be able to sign on the dotted line and get ourselves into business deals and debt.  Legally, it is a representation of ourselves...



In the Higher Realms, we have some other form of identification. It's called the energy signature. For me, I can sense them in others. Not perfect or clear, but enough to have a good idea of who is approaching me and what their motives are and what lessons are going on for them and how much progress they've made on them.





It is completely automatic, and for me it's like taking a sip of coffee--a hit of energy like a chord of notes or a palate of flavors--and intuitively I understand.

For others, perhaps, this image here of check boxes might help you understand the process of discernment and sensing that happens when you encounter another being--either incarnate or disincarnate.




What you need to know is that this energy signature is unique to YOU, it is like a fingerprint, there is no way to fake it.  You can't get a fake I.D. and go party up in the Higher Realms. This is the kind of thing people who have access to the Akashic Records might pick up and read into you. Everything you have ever thought, felt, did, learned, is THERE.




It opens doors.

This is what lets you go to certain places in Creation. And when Ross or others have taken me to higher places than I am permitted to go, I must be in their energy field, and I know it was permitted for me to go with them.  I'm sure Ross cleared it by his teams, or he has authority to make those choices.







Take a moment to think about your energy signature.  In meditation perhaps, talk with your Higher Self. Learn a little more about who you are, why you are here, and how much you have accomplished.

It is my estimate, and Ross says it's okay to share it, that most of you who are reading this are in the top one percent, and that's why you volunteered in service to assist in this Divine Mission to liberate Gaia and her people.




You guys are Galactic Super Geniuses, and very successful on the Other Side.



It was no accident you were drawn to energy healing and Reiki.  And just like being able to feel the healing energy of Reiki, in time, you will be able to know and understand the Energy Signatures. Some people now call it 'picking up a vibe' or 'recognizing an Old Soul'...but it's much much more than that.




When people can 'read' the energy signatures of the ASSC, we are home free! They won't be able to walk down the street.

In the meantime, try not to worry about the digital implantable bullshit that the NWO is preparing for people.

Divine Mother says that things for the better can happen very quickly.

We know a Divine Victory is assured.

Waiting is hard, though.

This morning I talked to Ashtar, and asked him what the heck is going on?

He had a gift for me. A pocket watch. It ticks. I think it's counting down the times. But also, he reminded me that when puppies are trying to sleep in their new home, sometimes the owners put a hot water bottle and a clock wrapped up in a towel so they feel less alone.  So, from Spirit, he did that for me. But he was happy that the clock is winding down, and he made a big show of it when he gave it to me, in a beautiful box with a bow on it. I had to unwrap it, and I could tell he was excited to give it to me.

Talk with you guides.  Tell them when you are frustrated, tell them when you are afraid, tell them when you are lonely.

It's not easy to be incarnate, and having a really high vibration at the moment is isolating--people don't really feel drawn to you like you are warm and fuzzy.  Ross and Anthony and my  Earth and Star family and friends bring me great joy, and I reflect on that and it gives me comfort.

We really are moving ahead.

And when I think about how the Energy Signature of the soul is so much more advanced, and has always existed, and how the ASSC is trying to make a techno bogus one of their own? I laugh.

Hopefully better days are coming soon.


Ross nods and smiles and says hello. And he gives me the most beautiful hug! I appreciate it.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins


P.S. Ross says that since we are energy beings, directed energy weapons/devices can affect us, so to be sure to invest in multiple layers of shielding--both physical and spiritual--to help us until it's time to go home.