Monday, April 13, 2020

Redefining Yourself As A Courtesy of Unprecedented Times




I'd like to share three things today. Ross approves, I cleared everything with him.  The first part is personal, and related to the title. The second part is a little discernment exercise with what's going on. And the third part, I hope you're still with us, the the beauty and joy of tapping into my soul's inner knowing and wisdom and the absolute thrill of making new connections simply by letting go.

Let's begin.

The sheltering in place has been quite an experience, hasn't it? First we take away the many distractions, such as movies, sports, social gatherings, restaurants, parties, school activities...which as a matter of course helps us to focus more on ourselves, our heart, our preferences we may not have had the liberty to notice before during 'normal activities'. For me, this time without work (I work maybe one day a week now) has been a love affair with sleep! Last night I got about twelve hours! It's fantastic, a miracle, and a very much-needed rest. I've done some housework, not as much as I'd hoped, a lot of cooking, and some gardening.

I practically spent days in my pajamas, just because I could. It was very freeing, to skip the makeup and just do whatever I felt like I wanted to do.

Where I am at now, is I am enjoying the opportunity to pick and choose what feels right to me. About everything. I find taking a shower helps. It feels wonderful. And I notice Anthony notices when I smell good. For Easter yesterday, I wore my favorite sky blue cotton cardigan sweater. I put on a little makeup. And I felt beautiful.

Today again, I have on makeup, nice clothes, and I smell good.

Because I want to.

Because it helps with Anthony to feel like something is normal in these changing times.

And today, when I asked for Guidance, as really, there is so much to do, and after chores, cooking and cleaning up the kitchen, there's little time--and Ross said, 'start your day by giving thanks for this day.'  He was correct. And I did.

Remember as a Light-Bearer, people are looking to you. They are consciously and unconsciously checking you out, and gauging how they should react in any given situation by how you present yourself.

Start in the home.

Be ahead of the curve, and start to explore who you are, what is important to you, and be that way as long as it feels authentic and right, not stilted or forced in any way.

Remember the old wive's tale that Cleanliness is Next to Godliness? It's true!  I saw this on Twitter recently:  Because demons are spirits of uncleanness, this enables them to enter a person through contaminated food, dirty hands, and foul environments.  Esoteric Exposal

Furthermore, Esoteric Exposal defined Demon: a type of spirit that interferes in the affairs of people. The term demon means "replete with wisdom" derived from Greek term DAIMON.

Esoteric Exposal also said on April 10, 2020, Strong demonic manifestations usually occur around festivals, ceremonies, rituals and pilgrimages, which are "welcome mats" done every day around the world to give demonic forces the right to rule.

So, in a way, with the coronavirus--these festivals and ceremonies are kind of put on hold, and may have an even higher purpose than one may think...

Let's move on to Part 2




Let's get out the sage for this one!

Discern-o-meters UP!

Remember the best lie always contains a little truth in it. Find the truth as best as you can. Together perhaps we will find it.

Ben Fulford's latest is always plausible but never really connects or predicts...I still read it anyway.

This video is at very high risk of being taken down off the internet.



I have watched it. According to Liz Crokin, there's been over two million views--across all platforms not only YouTube. I shared it with my cousin. He's a stuntman, been in the business for years, along with his wife who is one of the first stuntwomen ever. They know both of the men in this video. He said he watched it and it's very powerful.

This is a good one to help red pill people with. It's just the right speed. Be careful sharing it because you might get your account no longer under the radar. Have backups and backups of backups.

We also have been getting into the habit of watching any news release/discussions out of Washington each day, and following it up with the X22 report at night. It helps you connect the dots and put more of the pieces together.



Now we are a part three, and thank you for your patience.

This summer some friends showed me a metaphysical store in their area, with pride and excitement. I've been to them all my life, starting with the witches' shop in the old Ports O'Call in San Pedro. I've been to the Psychic Eye in La Jolla, the Moon and Star in Oakland, Gaia in Berkeley, and my usual ones here. My friends didn't know but when I travel I usually look through the yellow pages under 'metaphysical', and try to visit at least one when I visit someplace new.

The store was little, and I didn't really connect with anything, until I saw the equipment for this:



A flood of memories rushed through me, ones that were not from this incarnation. I'm not sure if you can see on the glass, but the word Absinthe is on it.

When I was stocking up on vodka for it's antimicrobial activity at Target about one month ago, I was drawn to a small bottle of St. George absinthe. This is a distillery in California that makes it. I had heard or read that people who are blood-drinkers who catch the Covid-19 can't take the cure (Absinthe) as it will make them have some side effect from the interaction of the Absinthe with the extra heme they take in, but normal people will have the protective effect.

I don't know if it's real or not, but it sounded cool.

I looked it up, how to drink it, since I didn't know. You put some in the bottom of a glass--I did half an ounce, then you drip water through a sugar cube (I stocked up at the Japanese store, go figure, I didn't know, they are usually not a staple here in our home), and add about four to six parts water to one part Absinthe.

I watched as it went from clear to cloudy! It was awesome as one trained in Chemistry to see. I drank it slowly while watching some movie with Anthony. And the taste! It's just like Anisette.

Anisette (a liquor that tastes like fennel, anise or black licorice) was something normal around Italian homes, and when I got my first little glass of it at the holidays around seven, I wanted more and more and mom had to cut me off.

My soul remembers.

I didn't know.

I've learned that the Absinthe of old was also made from wormwood (that plant above section three) and the component in it, thujone, was a hallucinogen. The Pernod version is clear green, and they called it the green fairy, as it would make you see things when you drank it. Information on Absinthe in scientific journal is just a blast to read for me, with my training. Modern absinthe has strict limits on the thujone, and it's nowhere near the 200-300 ppm that was in the old days. It's like 10 ppm max.

Wormwood is artemisia absinthium, is also used to make Vermouth--another Italian household staple. It's long been considered a medicinal plant.

Today was fun as I made the connection to mugwort--photo at the top--artimesia vulgaris--which applies to over two hundred different types of plants that grow across the globe, including Asia, which happens to be the main component of this substance which is like crack to me and my energy system--moxibustion.




I've had acupuncture in the past, to be honest I could take it or leave it, but the moxibustion, I could never, ever get enough. Medicinal plant from the same family, the Asteraceae (daisy) family. And daisies are my first favorite flower. My family used to buy me bouquets of them when I had oral surgery (I had a lot of that as a kid). We were super poor, but they knew I loved them so very much, and they splurged to cheer me up. I loved everything about them, the color, the smell, just the happiness of the beautiful flowers!

By the way, mugwort is known to be a psychoactive hallucinogen plant too. Be careful, I don't know the safety profile of it, but it is like wormwood in that aspect.

Which brings us to a cousin of wormwood and mugwort--artimesia rutifola--sage!



That is a powerful medicinal (kills viruses, I've heard--with the smoke--bacteria too) and spiritual plant.

Who in this modern day would have made the connection? Not me.

But my soul did.

And even with the Absinthe? Besides the wormwood, other components are hyssop and lemon balm--both are in my garden and I've grown lemon balm for many years, even enjoying a tisane (herbal tea fresh from the garden) with it.

Everything is connected!

Our souls and our spirit remember.

As healers, we have access to all of the information we have learned and all of the healing arts and skills we have mastered in every incarnation.

Wouldn't it be mystifying and magnificent and a miracle if when the Veil dissolves completely, we have access to everything we already know--everything that is in our energy signature--and we can use every skill in our 'healing toolbox' like we have in the past?

That's fun to imagine, and will be an absolute total delight when it takes place.

Let your mind wander, let your soul guide you, and have some fun in exploring the healing arts. Why not? There's not a whole lot else to do in these Unprecedented Times, anyway?

Be strong for both yourself and your family.

Be strong for your community at work and at home.

Unleash the powerful abilities you have within you--for the Highest Good of All.

Be mindful of those who are in the ASSC, and minimize their impact on yourself, your loved ones, your home and your community (in real life and on your real online soul connections). Take down the welcome mat for any spiritual entities who are sympathetic to the ASSC.

And have FUN!!!



Ross is happy and smiling and content to see my joy. And we are both delighted to share this information, all of it, with you.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who have one heart and share it tenderly with everyone we love