Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gaia News Brief 13.1.2015--Let The Celebration Begin!





A Few Notes:

I drove a car full of people to San Diego's Balboa Park for a field trip. It was the best day I have had in several years.

We toured the Museum of Man, and in particular, the Egypt Exhibition.

I did a lot of Light Work today...from the Good Morning San Diego! I said in my heart with a smile, as I erased the Karma from the entire city.

I have been doing this a lot lately. It's been my work, and I have been free to do it as the souls of those who are leaving this realm and not 'rehabilitation interested' have been Merging into Source for some time now. As they go, I am free to use the beautiful symbol sent to us by Archangel Katie.

When I release the individual souls from the cycle of Karma--there is a Jubilee--Karmic Debt Cancelled. The soul is locked in to their stage of growth temporarily until the planetary Ascension is complete. And all the LESSONS that need to be learned for the soul to continue are still necessary, as it is a part of the soul curriculum.

Good Morning San Diego! pleased 'Sky Crew', for lack of a better term.

Remember, I have a ring Ross gave me with the Seal Of Solomon on it. I use it. And I also have a wedding ring from Ross, that helps me to 'fill the gap' with his energy and consciousness too.

I used these two on all of Egypt and everything connected to in in antiquity today.

It was a wonderful, beautiful day and everything manifested like a dream! Lunch by the fountain, the botanical garden, the Japanese garden, and a hike through a palm trail back to the car.

Here are some other things I learned from beautiful chaperones and teacher:



Anyhow, I went to the Post office and mailed one package and got four for me...I was very excited.

Ross was close the whole time, and when I went back to school to pick Anthony up, we decided to go to the Souplantation we always go to--it has been a while and we had a good coupon.

The meal was nice. I had Blackberry Sage decaffeinated tea which I enjoyed very much.

When Anthony went to the restroom, I noticed how nice the whole concept of vegetarian, family, and photos displaying the abundance of Earth was so nice. I thanked whoever thought of this place.

Then the idea struck me, to apply the karma release symbol to everyone that was ever connected to this establishment. Right after I made the decision, and before I gave it, the gentleman clearing the plates came by with the most angelic smile!

I gave it, and it was a little tricky to budge. Ross gave advice on the last part, and the energy released.

Much to my surprise was more cheering 'from the Sky Crew' than if a team has scored a goal or a touchdown!!! I listened to it for some time.

Someone--a guide--explained, 'We have reached the Tipping Point'.

I understood. 

Soon very strong vortex like energies started to vibrate through my body. I have built many a vortex, and never experience one as strong energy as this! 

I double checked with Source and my guides.

This is indeed correct.

I humbly submit this to you for history.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist.

As I explained this to Anthony in the car--he patiently waited while I texted another for secondary confirmation of this event--I have no idea how long this will take. Will it be another fifty years? One year? Something in-between? I don't know. All I know is a milestone has been reached and it is important and I feel it energetically.






Ross

This one is for Carla. She likes chocolate, and blue and green and white have always been her favorite colors.

I like vanilla.

Carla likes the chocolate.

And Carla earned this fine cupcake today.






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,


Ross and Carla 
the Reiki Doc Twins

And Anthony who is annoying Carla because every time something is important he hates it when she writes and doesn't pay attention to him. His child's mind doesn't understand the work Carla does, both in medicine and in Healing with the Light.