On Being Squeezed 'In Spirit'
St Germain showed me a tube of toothpaste. He said it is very much like our spiritual life, our awakening. Toothpaste won't fall out. It has to have a squeeze on the tube to 'make it flow'.
His point is that when the conditions are right the life of awakened souls 'gets moving' and no matter what it is always at the right place, and the right time.
Explaining Ross and Manifesting
Someone got really upset with Ross for his last message.
I 'get' him--I have to! LOL--he's my soul twin!
Here is my paraphrasing of his message:
- Successful co-creation and manifestation only happens in the Now.
- Like an artist, a 'blank canvas' is necessary for one to 'create'.
- Hopes and dreams, especially ones that have been held for some time--anchor us in the past, or the future, but not so much in the effective 'Now' space where co-creation takes place.
- Your power is in your ability to have 'spiritual situational awareness'--know who you are, where you are in your life path, and the strength of your connection to Source.
- There is no limit to what you are able to achieve in this way https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/live-your-dream/
St Germain wants to say one more thing
Open your heart. Your soul and its higher frequency is when the heart is OPEN and LIGHT.
Forgive everything and everyone, including yourself.
Be willing to co-create again and again, to practice. From what you want for breakfast, to a new jacket or shoes, to a vacation, to a house, to a trip to see me in my home setting...
All of this is possible. All that is required is an open heart that will allow you to make the most of the Divine Source Energy.
(he bows. That is so CUTE! he BOWS like a gentleman from the past!!!)
It's snowing. Carla has a two hour drive in a snowstorm to get to the airport. Although her flight is at seven tonight, I have told her to leave the hotel at checkout, at noon, and also to take food and water in the car in case of an accident closing off the freeway and stranding her and little Anthony.
I am glad Carla listens to my advice.
Try to make the most of your guidance from your spiritual advisors who are not incarnate. They can see the big totality, and make the best plans for you.
Thank you Carla for explaining my lesson. Sometimes as a master I forget how to make the example clear for those newly awakening.
Ross and Carla
the lovers in the Light