Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hogwash!





The truth is starting to come out, and it's not pretty.

For me, it started out innocently enough, with Anthony asking me to ask Isabel why there are not more hamburgers in Germany? How come they are American if they were invented in Hamburg?

(Furthermore, I suppose, about the hot dogs here, when they were invented in Frankfurt, and Vienna, right?)

She sent me links to wiki hamburger sandwich.  I was amused at how many claimed to have invented it in the states. Like, six people from separate places.

Then I saw this part and 'lean, finely textured beef' caught my eye. Uh oh.

A high-quality hamburger patty is made entirely of ground (minced) beef and seasonings; these may be described as "all-beef hamburger" or "all-beef patties" to distinguish them from inexpensive hamburgers made with cost-savers like added flourtextured vegetable proteinammonia treated defatted beef trimmings (which the company Beef Products Inc, calls "lean finely textured beef"),[32][33] advanced meat recovery, or other fillers. In the 1930s ground liverwas sometimes added. Some cooks prepare their patties with binders like eggs or breadcrumbs. Seasonings may include salt and pepper and others like as parsleyonionssoy sauceThousand Island dressingonion soup mix, or Worcestershire sauce. Many name brand seasoned salt products are also used.

I started down the rabbit hole...Pink Slime (lean, finely textured beef). Seventy percent of ground beef sold in grocery stores has it.

It's in school lunches and regular ground beef to decrease fat, and in hot dogs too. No wonder why they dipped the hamburger patties in ketchup sauce at the school cafeteria and they tasted awful!

Then it made me think two thoughts--if you look at the dates a lot of this began around the time Anthony was little--and I made a choice on my intuition to eat only organic because there wasn't enough data 'out there' about non-organic food.
Organic ground beef does not have pink slime in it. 
The other thought was recalling how they used to feed ground up carcasses of animals to livestock, how voters rejected this practice, and how all the time they were voting they were doing the same thing to us. It's not just 'meat' it's 'everything' and I bet you five dollars the fat they centrifuge off goes right back into the hot dogs because they are mostly fat. 
I realized the 'mad cow disease' is from the neurological tissue from the central nervous system in the pink slime--the spinal cords carry it--and cringed as I read the article.
I felt queasy. 
Even with the meat that they 'glue together' with 'bioglues'--buying your own cuts and grinding them at home is hard.
And if you've studied SRA, and you know there's a lot of, um, 'waste' to dispose of...I still can't get that picture out of my head from the latest Kingsmen movie where Julianne Moore puts a worker in a meat grinder, takes the burger out the finished end part, cooks it, and makes his replacement eat it. It's best to pray before your meals if there is meat in them, both for the meat and for you. Just in case it's more than what is on the label. <3



It's horrible!




I've always liked surimi.

I suppose this may be the equivalent of the beef, and the chicken 'nuggets' where every last drop of meat is ammonia-treated and taken off the bones, and formed into a paste.




I want to brush my teeth too to get that taste out of my mouth! Ick!








Farmed Salmon infect the entire ecosystem--'farmed' sounds quaint. In reality, it's overcrowded, diseased salmon in small pens who share the water as the wild ones. And the wild ones are picking up the diseases.  Don't buy farmed salmon, or any farmed fish. It's not a good thing, especially in the Pacific Northwest when so many lives depend on the salmon. Bears, and more, are being impacted by this.


The last part is about the vaccines.
  • Vaccine Injury claim page is from the government. If you've been hurt by a vaccine, they have a WEBPAGE for you to apply for compensation. How can they be safe?
  • Vaccine Lies reported by Shift Frequency yesterday. It's not 'peer reviewed' but it resonates so I am sharing it.





The last part is from recent O.R. adventures.

I saw something that totally, after all my years in medicine, horrified me worse than the little tattoo dots for aiming the beam in radiation therapy, worse than electroconvulsive therapy (where I have to shut my eyes, I can't watch it), worse than the tattoo numbers on the holocaust victims arms...and knowing what it meant.

It was a prisoner who had recently been released.

The anus was a disaster. Surgery was needed to repair it. 

All the horrors of man's inhumanity to man, the wrong in the system, the guards looking the other way, all the suffering, all the disrespect of life and one's autonomy...washed over me in one giant realization of what brutal creatures we are here on Earth.

I asked Ross what to do to heal it, I couldn't know, there must be so many attachments and scars along with it in the energy...

I was asked something, and I said yes. I was asked if I would take these souls into my heart?

I did. All their wrongdoings and everything, they are still children of God, and not deserving of this pain. No one deserves to be raped. No man. No woman. No SRA victim. No casting couch. No one. I want it to stop. If this stops it, so be it.

Then I saw something like this mill, and I was told to crank it.

The man's soul went up into the mill, and out the top came thousands and thousands of tiny diamond particles! It reminded me of the way people teleported on Star Trek. These were real diamonds, I saw them. Like a cloud. Then they formed back again into the shape of the soul. 

But at the bottom, under the grinder thing, was a pile of fine black particles. I didn't touch it. And the Guides of Compassionate Healing were helping with all, they knew what to do with everything. 

By extension, this healing affects pretty much everybody, for everyone has had someone brutally dominate them in some way, in some incarnation. It is more than halfway finished. It's like a wave around the globe and it's going on the downhill side Ross says.

He waves and smiles, and gently reminds me I'm at my time limit, I must start my day. I have a late start. Anthony must wake up and I am to make breakfast. Fruit salad and yogurt. 

We send you our love and blessings. 

Ross says if you feel a wave of energy surging through you, think of it as a comb through your hair from us, to get the knots out. It is nothing more. (he points to the pile of black particles on the floor).



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple