Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi Whitney

Yesterday I went out to the local asian restaurant for some Vietnamese Pho Soup for lunch.

As I sat, I felt a presence. A presence, an urgency, a questioning, a personality all at once. It felt heavy.

It was Whitney. She was distraught.

"I never took anything that was not mine." she communicated.

I understood. Every substance was bought and paid for. It was like, 'I can do with my money what I like.'

'Okay', I communicated back. 'What do you want?'

I understood at that time that crack wages a terrible war against women. And that fortunately she did not have to sell her body for drugs like others have done in the past who were not as fortunate. I was moved with compassion for their plight.

'What are you doing here?" I asked. "There is not much time. You should be helping Bobbi Christina."

"I can help?"

"Yes. Get all of your family from both sides together, and go to her and help her!"

And she was gone.


She had said something of significance too, earlier, but I have forgotten it. About the ego. And I was struck with how blind she was to her talent and Light she shared with the world. Totally couldn't see it. And I wanted to suggest to others, 'Make sure you see the Light that you share with the world today."

Later that afternoon, I was on the couch with my mother and son, eating frozen yogurt. My mom looked at me, paused, and asked, 'have you gotten any messages from Whitney Houston?" I was startled and said, 'Yes, by the way, I did. Today at lunch." I shared with her what I shared with you.

Last night, on the way home from mom's, I felt Whitney again. She was proud. She had helped.
The message was "drugs killed me. Daughter get revenge for my death by taking it out against drugs. No more of those killers for her in her body." She was pleased at how clever everyone had been to help, and it worked.

She said she would have more for me later.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc