Monday, April 23, 2018

The Upside-Down Avalanche





In parts of Africa where ancient religious beliefs are practiced, some forms of worship include the practice of ritual killing to enhance the luck of the business venture. The 'medicine men' or 'chiefs' sell their 'magic' to help their business clients.

For example, when a new building is going to be constructed, in the very bottom as they are building it, the severed hands and feet of a young child would be buried underneath the building for 'good luck'.

Not all religions in Africa belief this.

Only a select few whom I have seen interviewed are the ones I can speak about. The rest? I don't know. It could be.

I won't put the link here, but it's in Truthseeking folder on our YouTube channel, from some time ago, if you want proof and you are interested.

The interview with the little boy who was kidnapped for such purposes, and escaped, is evidence enough for me.



Why do I bring this horrible subject up?

Because this type of practice isn't just by people who believe in an ancient religion in Africa.

There are those throughout the world who practice and believe in ancient religions which have been practiced since biblical times, and ritual sacrifice is furthermore a part of it.

There is belief that the 'life force' of the one sacrificed can be 'bound' to promote the success of an earthly project--a hit song, a movie, so much more than a simple building like in Africa. It's all that plus more...it's just that people don't talk about it...except survivors, deprogrammers, and those who are involved and have a working knowledge.



As you can imagine, there are a lot of souls, 'trapped' one way or another, in the Time-Space continuum, both by their suffering...and also...through these rituals.

A whole lot of souls.


Which brings us to the avalanche.

Some time ago, in Spirit--I can't say or pinpoint if it was last week, or the weekend--since it happened in the realm of Spirit I saw it with my spiritual eyes...but I commented to a close friend about it--all of these trapped souls started going UP.  Up to The Other Side. Up to Heaven. Going HOME.

And it looks very similar to an avalanche where there is a little bit of snow, then it build up, and soon it's a whole lot of snow falling down the mountain in a big cloud of 'smoke' of snow particles.

Only it's souls finding their way back to Heaven!

It has been the 'whole lot of snow' going up for several days now. And it's still thunderously going as strong as ever.




Let's pause and take a moment to reflect on this phenomenon.

What if these souls are the 'glue' that ties the entire system of TWDNHOBIAH together? If these souls are the cement for the building blocks of Worldly Success...

What do you think is going to happen?

Hmmmm?

Perhaps the 'success' isn't going to appear quite as 'successful', isn't it?

How long will it take? I don't know. How fast will it happen once it does? I don't know. Will it happened everywhere across the globe all at the same time?  I don't know.

I can only imagine.





Today in the break room where I was hungry and ate my lunch at ten-thirty a.m., I had a wonderful conversation with a female podiatry resident.

She's halfway 'woke'.

She pointed out a picture of Kanye and his new stuff coming out, and I just couldn't stay silent any more. I said he has twenty-six personalities, before his outburst in Sacramento. After that he was sent to a near death programming center, and isn't the same person any more.

She had so many questions. Well, who's the upper level? Who does this?

What is their end point? What is their motivation? Why can they do this and be this way? (how do you explain this type of insanity? hungry for power, I suppose?)

She can tell there's 'something fishy' in certain news stories. One is about (Amanda Mack?) I don't watch news, so I don't know, but it's someone who seems innocent who was recruiting girls into a sex cult.

She's starting to make connections.

I was very careful what to say, and what not to say. I answered her questions. 'Is so and so in it?' type of thing. Yes. No.

She was the first I've met who told me what she needed to know--she likes evidence, she likes proof. She wants to make her own decision, not on emotions.

I told her to go by what resonates, for sure, and to seek good sources. Carolyn Limaco (on Youtube, and more, on BitChute, and Twitter) is excellent at showing the proof. She goes over things so it is unmistakeable. This would be a good match for her.

She also asked me, 'how long have you been knowing all this stuff and how did it begin?'

In July 2012. There was an article--the blue pill and the little red pill. I read it. I read everything, every hyper link, everything.And the end was the Nazi prisoner, the Jew, who served the Jesuits as their servant, who saw things, and told what his conclusion was about the whole scenario.

Once I learned the secrets of what goes on behind appearances in the church, I stopped going and giving them money. If you didn't like the pedophilia priests and the lawsuits that hit the news, wait until you discover what wasn't reported!

It's bad.

I'm so glad she listened and didn't laugh me out of town.

I also told her she is almost all the way awake, and the truth can't be hidden indefinitely. Once it comes out, there are going to be people much less awake then she is. And she will need to be strong for them. To reassure them that everything is okay. Life is very strange, stranger than fiction. And the truth, once it's out, will clear the way for new and better things.  To know that people's favorites are going to be exposed for what they are, and this is going to be very painful for many people who aren't awake. It will be hard for them to witness the truth as it comes out. So to be there for them. Solid. Unshaken. And of good hope. To give encouragement.

It was a good day.




Ross

Things are moving along at Light Speed--just as they always have been (he teases those who have complained over the years about it taking FOR-EV-ER!)--only now we are reaching the point where people are going to start to notice.

(he rubs his hands with excitement--ed)

And now I officially say, 'All Hands On Deck!'.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Founders of Doctors With Reiki