Monday, April 16, 2018

Hurricane Studio




I saw these two words in close succession on separate signs by the road on my drive home on Friday or Sunday.

I realized they were the title of the next blog post.

I will be right to the point.

I'm living like a Galactic.

Both in my dreams/nights, and in my daytime Consciousness.

I call it 'eternal time' and I've realized that the PUSH and STRESS I used to put myself through to get things DONE -- medical school, deadlines, chores--isn't needed, or healthy, or good. I will get things done when I get them done.

And a clarity is starting to settle in. I almost find it unnerving because these truths are both simple and incredible how I could have been blind to them for so long.

Let us go back to the title.

The 'Hurricane Studio'.

In my past, immediately prior to this recent 'bout' with 'feeling Galactic', my life felt like this:

Outside forces happening that were beyond my control




Lots of obstacles in my journey path








See the little dot right in the middle of the hurricane?  It has the name of a body part that's on your face, but because I am obstinate and I'm really sick and tired of SRA and all their mumbo jumbo they keep cramming down society's throats 24/7, I'm not going to use that word.

Instead I call it my 'Hurricane Studio'.

Life is calm right there in the middle of this dangerous storm.

You can even hear the birds singing.

It's nice.





Here is painful truth number one:  all that staying up all night isn't good. It isn't good for me. It isn't good for my family. It isn't good for my patients. We have doctors who have had their picture taken while they had fallen asleep at the keyboard.  Even though medical school drills it in to us, its not good. It might have been good when the pace of life was slower two hundred years ago! But it's not good now.

What can I do about it? That's a tougher question. My job requires that I take call. Right now it's a lot less than it once was. And perhaps on weekends I can swing a deal to work both days and someone else can work both nights. Sometimes people are open to splitting their calls.

I just had call on Sunday. I worked from seven a.m. until about one thirty p.m. I came home, Anthony was dropped off. And nothing happened! We ran errands, and then I went to sleep at five p.m. 'just in case'. At eight thirty Anthony woke me up for dinner. We had sandwiches.

Then I went back to sleep and slept another twelve hours more!!

It's not good.

In some practices, for a pay cut, after fifty you don't have to take call any more. That would be a nice option. Also working surgery centers would be a nice option.

It's 'this or something better' to Ross at the moment. I'm asking for guidance and for All Divine Assistance to help. Only recently I saw the 'truth'.




Painful truth number two:  all this sacrifice and ignoring Anthony to write a blog post every day...it helped some when Spirit wanted it back around 2012 and I felt I was going to burst if I didn't write!...2012 is long past.

Galactics fill their own cup first.

On Saturday I went swimming. Even though I was backup call. I called ahead and told them how to reach the pool, and I'd be there one hour.

Daily exercise is important!

Today, I made bracelets for myself. Yes, I know I have lots of orders to fill. And I will fill them. Today my cup was empty, I was post-call, and even though I slept a lot it wasn't deep sleep because I had my ears open for the call.

I made one of beautiful mountain jade, I call it 'serenity'...it's soothing. I also made one for my next phase/adventure ahead of me. It's like tightening the braces, a new bracelet helps to align my energy growth in a certain direction Spirit directs. I have an s-clasp--one of my favorites, rutilated golden quartz, agate with asian symbols etched on them that I can't read, amethyst, pearl...and dragon's blood jasper. This is medicine for me. I'm surprised how few people take me up on this medicine, it helps me so much. I need a new one at least every three months! Once I get the bugs worked out of the system to help people get a better idea of what to expect...perhaps they will.  There is sort of a stand-off right now, because people are trained to look online and to buy what they see/feel. They want to know what they are getting. I make what Spirit wants them to have. It requires Trust. In a big way. I guess that answers my question! Anyhow, I feel better. I also made one last one, Lacey, the one I wore when I went up Nevada falls, and gave to Lacey who with Peter helped keep us company/safe on the dark trip down the stairs from Vernal falls.

That one has lava and onyx, one of my favorite stones.

Then today I went for a walk!

After that I picked up Anthony and we made it to the oral surgeon early for the follow up. He's doing well.

The strangest thing happened today. I was in the garden. A little jammed up in my 'circuits'. I was feeling 'overwhelm'. And as I sat on the porch swing with my planner, looking at the week ahead...all of a sudden clouds came out of nowhere and it looked like it was going to rain!  When I noticed and got my vibration more 'upbeat', next thing I knew, the clouds cleared!

I also met someone today, I had to run two errands. I had forgotten to write them down, but Anthony remembered. The person who I turned in my cable box (we switched to satellite)--had a 'vibe'. Like a 'you're gonna get a message from this person' vibe. He works full time on his own business, and the cable sales job was a side job.  He makes high-end stuff for cooking. He finishes his day job, and then goes home to boxing and packing and shipping. He showed me his website, it's NICE. He said it cost about eight thousand dollars. He also said he sells on Amazon and on Jet (Walmart's competition with Amazon).  I told him I'd share his website here  www.flavorrepublic.co. It's funny, I knew by intuition he was making 'rubs'. I don't know how I knew, but it looked like sauces when he showed me his web page. Just now I see it's seasonings and rubs.  

He wished me good luck with my bracelet business.  I appreciated it very much.

Things are going to be okay.

The last part? When my mind felt like it was in a fog this morning, after I dropped Anthony off to school...Ross send a new symbol through a friend to me. It helped. It's called 'Positivity'.










It reminds me of the candles I burn to feel close to him. 

Positivity is key. 

He wants to share it with you now.

He says you might 'see it again sometimes' and smiles.







This was the photo Ross picked to share with you today.

At first he made a wise crack about needing to go out and make some new crop circles (he's teasing Aaron)...

Then he said to the rest of us, 'it's not GMO this wheat field'.

I think it's our future.

I long for this.

Earth in her pristine state.

I forgot to tell you about the nighttimes. I can barely remember. But I can tell you what happens on Spirit side feels MUCH more 'normal' than lately being here.

The celebrations are taking place. Formal meetings with my councils and wrapping up the loose ends on the 'project'. I'm dressed up and with Ross at like, fancy dinners (not my thing, but I go, at least I'm with him right?)...I remember fully participating but it's like I can't see it clear now, or remember enough to write. But I've been busy, for sure!

When are the two going to line up? The night and day? Or perhaps, flip so this seems the dream?

I don't know.

I just know I have to face some truths about myself, and how I've lived my life, and make some changes for the long-term...nothing major...just being Galactic...taking care of myself and the environment and being totally transparent....



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Founders of Doctors With Reiki