Sunday, December 3, 2017

Shooting From The Hip




Today was a good day. How can any Saturday not be good when it begins with banana nut pancakes? Those are some of my favorites. I used to fight for them. Honest to pete, I did, when I was in medical school. I was introduced to them as a special order item in the cafeteria at UCSD Hillcrest hospital.

I only ate them when I was post-call.

Sometimes people acted like the pancakes were theirs when the chef put them up on the counter to hand to me.

I was like, 'I don't think so.'

It's a wait for them to be ready. And most people didn't want to wait. Through vigilance, my order I placed always went to me. LOL.





I can't begin to tell you how beautiful it is with the 'negativity neutralizing' Ross bracelet project. It is touching lives! It is making a difference! People are opening their hearts when they are choosing the people to receive the bracelets. They read the comments. They find the one that just makes them stop and they sense and FEEL that this is the one who needs it most.  I've already run out of beads, and reordered supplies. It feels good!

Anthony's team won against a team that beat them two weeks ago. As he says, jokingly, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.   It was the strategy of the coach that made them win. Same players as last time (one tall one didn't show up on our team).  I was thrilled to see Anthony's dad at last being happy with how his son plays. He said, 'THAT'S what I've been wanting to see you do all this time! Good job!'

We haven't eaten out for  a week. It's been part of my weight control plan. Breakfast, lunch, dinner all homemade. Dessert last night was tricky--cut up apple and persimmon with mascarpone cream. It felt right and decadent but was a lot healthier than cheesecake. Tonight it was an apple with organic caramel dip.

Actually, dinner was a 'no utensils meal'--a baguette sandwich and a raw carrot, then the apples for dessert.

I was backup call and never once got called in!




Now with your permission, I am going to discuss fallen angels.

It's something not pleasant, but needs to be said. Both the 'what' and also, the 'how can they do it/why?!' which I think many who have seen the video might be thinking.



This video probably will be censored soon as it is against 'the narrative' of Those Who Don't Have Our Best Interest At Heart.  

Please watch it before it gets taken down.

He alleges that:
  • black people enslave other black people
  • the navy who is supposed to protect you and send you back to your country instead sell you into slavery
  • the whip and the electric wire is used on slaves every day. They work HARD. 
  • the slave women must sleep with their master or else their legs will be broken with tools
  • those escaping in boats of one hundred twenty people, around fifteen a day, seeking freedom in Europe, have only seven boats make it. This means eight boats of one hundred twenty people--about a thousand--are lost at sea, and drown. Many bodies are washing up ashore, the cadavers. But as they are hauled up, and to be placed in a pit, their organs are harvested. The offshore oil rigs/boats aren't for oil, it's a scam, it's for organ trafficking business.
  • when people come to the labor camps to inspect, the owners put them in jogging suits and make it look like they are treated well when they are not. 
  • kidnapping and being sold into slavery is very common
  • this is not covered in the news. Only a little bit. Once. Years ago. The problem is much worse than portrayed.



This is happening today, like in WW2 where the Jews were taken as slaves and put into labor camps and treated harshly.

Instead of death like WW2, in the showers, there is no way out because if you 'escape one hell you find yourself soon entrapped in another worse one'.

Boquet has been in jail in Africa five times, he says. And African jails are not good...

Who is behind all this?


I don't know, for sure.

But if Kerth Barker is right, the slave owners now worship the same 'god' as back in the days of Egypt...and from even before that.

(I am going to say an aside. It sounds totally unrelated but please hear me out. A nurse I admire very much, and feel close to, because we have the same interest in holistic medicine, posted photos of her husband getting a teaching award...from the masons. I was in shock. It takes a lot to shock me, I've seen everything. But there it was, the master with the funny apron, the chairs in the back like judge seats or thrones, the two columns, and the black and white floor. Up on the top was the upside down star, dolled up a bit to be 'mason', but basically, the mark of the beast! Underneath was the women's one--rainbow star or something--upside down and colors. And that compass thing with the G. There were twelve high school teachers with little plaques with their names on them and that symbol!!! I know these are not the thirty-third level ones, I know it's most likely wanting to help the community with recognition. The outreach is important to the organization--good intentions or not--to have them be welcome/tolerated/accepted in the community. The shock was that the nurse had no freaking CLUE about the symbolism, not any of it!)



Kerth Barker gave a wonderful example of how these people think, the ones who enslaved  him as a child prostitute.

They like to win.

They won't leave anything to chance.

So, for example, let's say an Illuminati owns an art gallery, as a legitimate business...



The legitimate business benefits from the art thieving practices which the Illuminati own too.

It is customary for a business to have both 'angles' in order to increase the odds of success. Stolen art may be sold both on the black market or elsewhere...

That's how they win, those 'slave driver' people.

I want to mention again, three important concepts from that video:

  1. The people who are supposed to 'help you' (the Navy) are in cahoots with the people who are hurting you. This is why Kerth Barker never went to the authorities. He was servicing them already as a child prostitute, the very top of the police (usually it's done for the Illuminati to film the sexual act in secret so that there is material to blackmail the police or person being serviced).
  2. No one is talking about it. That is because the same Illuminati who own this slavery trafficking business, own no only the Navy, but the media too.
  3. If it could happen to Boquet Ismael from Cameroon, it can happen to me and you. Wherever we live. If the police and Navy and media are all 'in cahoots' with the people who wish to do harm, over there, and there's no way out for Boquet, well, if a set up like that is put into place here, we aren't going to be able to fight it any better than Boquet did.



Buddha has really been coming through for me today. It's a big full moon, I know Spirit is doing all it can to help us out. 

I have a Buddha from target that holds a votive tea candle on my stove. I felt his energy more today than usual. It helps.

Here's something really amazing.



In some parts of the orient, they have little spirit houses for the guardians of the trees. This is like a doll house, with roots in it from the banyan tree.




There are Buddhist temples inside these trees too! Isn't that beautiful???



There is another sign of our being closer to home...as in, Ascension of a people and her planet.

Meline.

Meline was honest today. I'm sure she always is, about her work. Today she spoke of her difficult personal situation. 

Financially she can't support herself on her healing work.  It's been two years or so, and she can't make ends meet.

Her 'audience' doesn't 'invest' she says, 'invest in themselves and their spiritual development'.  She does many healings and readings for reduced price, or free, because people don't have money.

Meline doesn't like the thought of getting a nine to five job, but she will, if things don't change soon for her work. 

I'm glad she spoke up.

First of all, starving people don't have money to 'invest', especially because they are newly awakening.

I've known this for years. I've also kept my 'day job' and completely avoided all ads in my work. None on YouTube. None here. It just didn't 'feel right', I can't explain it.

Someone on Team Doctors With Reiki put up a Go Fund Me request. And admin brought it to my attention that they took care of it.

I was so grateful.

My 'housekeeping' message to the team was, 'we give to Caesar what is Caesar's and we give to God what is God's'...Our healers are Reiki masters and could command high prices for their services! At the Team, though, it's free and from the heart. It's a very high vibration. 

A lot of Lightworkers got into it to make money. I know. I've seen it in my Reiki classes when I was coming back to complete my requirements for the Certification program as a Healer and as a Psychic.  More people are in class. And lots are out of work and looking for a new career. 

As I see it, it is okay to provide a service to people who are interested in it and willing to pay the energy exchange for it. 

In doing things for free, Meline was not honoring the energy exchange.

My vision is a future where everyone is psychic. There are not psychic development courses because by default everyone is psychic.

This is why I work. 

A future of supporting one's self as a medium, a psychic, a healer, a Reiki practitioner...isn't a guarantee even though Earth and all living beings on it are going through the Ascension process. 

A 'donate' button would work with people of a different, more worldly 'vibe' than the ones who are naturally drawn to me. 

'Donate' and 'GoFund Me' are low vibration--even though they are helping people--because it's something the mind can understand and see and figure out. It's not compatible with the extremely high frequencies in my bandwidth. It does 'help'. And it's business which is successful--so the website makes money too.

What I have discovered, haphazardly, is that our latest project is like taking the crayon in the hand of the child and the teacher guiding the hand to show the very beginning of how to create art. 'This is how it is done'.  It is loving. It is gentle. It is patient and there is no expectation of mastery overnight.

I am, personally, taking the hand of the 'earth angels' who donate to the 'negativity neutralizing' bracelet project, and guiding them to be an angel to others who have no knowledge of their role 'behind the scenes' in their miracle.   They pick. The donors pick, as I mentioned before, and when I share the words of excitement, love, gratitude, tears, of the person who receives their generosity, then the donors have incredible feelings which are healing and angelic--super high vibration--in their hearts.

This is how it is done.

This is how we move away from the old system which is rotten to the core.

We connect soul to soul in whatever ways our talents lead us.

My 'school' has students who are awesome. It's very gratifying to work with them.

Tuition is only ten dollars a month. That's like two nice mochas. 

The tuition is to show the students honor an energy exchange with me. That they are willing to commit to learning. It's not to make money. 

I know many would enjoy being able to apply next time we 'open up the class' to new students. At this time it won't be possible. I ask Spirit. It's not time yet to increase the size of the group. 

Most of what I cover, I cover here anyways. 

What I learned from the woman who did my reading a while ago, is to 'start off small' and in time as my skills go up, people who can afford a little more will start to come to me. That's why my Gaia Sophia Earth card Reading is only twenty-five dollars. On my days off perhaps I can do one a day...I work a lot, you know?

The energy of Ascension will carry us forward. It's building. I feel it. With excitement. Even if Meline is to apply for a job, it won't be long before Ascension is complete, and better things are coming...for us all.





In Heaven, angels are normal.

And love reigns supreme.





Ross wants me to sleep. It's midnight. I am tired. He will communicate again at a later time. He says, 'I spoke too much the last time, and I'm fatigued and need to rest' --I think he's teasing us!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple



P.S. for those of you who are serious about educating yourself on how to identify SRA, here is a good start:  A) https://www.konformist.com/vault/sra.htm   B) https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/140554NCJRS.pdf