Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Angel's Espresso




It's time to wake up everybody!

It's time to wake up.

Do not be concerned about those who are pressing the 'snooze' button their fourth time already!

One of the comments in a video (I'll post it later) was that it's really the worst part of these times is being awake with people who are like, 'never going to wake up'...

They will.

They will.

They will.

After all, we were asleep for a very long time before we woke up to our true purpose and our true calling, didn't we? I didn't wake up, really, really wake up, until July of 2012. And even though I thought I was awake, the video from Boquet in Cameroon (see last blog post) proved to me that A) Truth is indeed stranger than fiction and B)There was a whole lot more than meets the eye to this deception thing by Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

Therefore, everyone is awakening! 

For example, I am 'woken up' enough to notice 'those who are asleep' and even I who have been totally immersed in the process for five years still has something to learn--the truth about human slavery and organ trafficking in Africa which is going on today.

And for the title? It's my morning brew the past month:  http://www.paradisemountaincoffee.com. I met the owner at a health food store in Victoria, Canada, and I bought 'the farm' to support their efforts. I think I bought six pounds of coffee! Everything is fair trade and they even use elephant poop to fertilize the coffee plants! Anthony teases me a lot about it every morning. 'Would you like a glass of elephant poop mom?' and 'I don't like elephant poop!' He does it good natured, and he knows it tastes like coffee.




There is so much catching up to do! I will put it into bullet points so as not to bore you:

  • When Kasatka visited me with Ross, he held up a silver pendant and I could see it swinging but I couldn't focus on it. It was from her. I found an auction for a Haida orca charm in gold. I lost the auction. I was sad but glad I didn't have to pay all that money for the gold. It is a beautiful, valuable charm--it would have meant so much to me! But the color from Ross wasn't gold. So I went back to the old drawing board. I realized Kasatka was from Iceland, not the Pacific Northwest where the Haida live. So I looked up orca and Iceland jewelry. There wasn't much. However I looked to This Website. It was cool, totally totally cool all that Nordic design! What caught my eye was that the pendant for 'energy' in Icelandic, the word for 'energy' is 'orka'! I knew without question that is the one, and that it was meant for me. With all the healing I do, I would be honored to have Kasatka's blessing, just as she blessed me on my skills as a mother.
  • There is a profound change at my work. I've been dealing with more than meets the eye for five  years, ever since I awakened--and longer still with my energy healing for seven years. I've been healing timelines, clearing out 'entities' and 'attachments' from my patients. Some have been dark, very very dark...and fortunately I work with The Guides of Compassionate Healing so I never go 'in' alone. ( The patients never know that they are infested with these things--they are often very nice themselves when awake--just in case you were wondering. ) I just came off a long call on Sunday. I did almost ten cases. The funniest thing was, it went well. Nice people to work with, highly competent ones. Nice surgeons, also competent and pleasant. Patients were sick but reasonable and genuinely wanting to get better (an unreasonable patient doesn't understand their medical situation and tries to control it--unfortunately on the weekends everything is an emergency and it needs to go for their sake! It's not elective! The difficult patient is one who gets in the way of their own care.) Then I finished late at night, came home, and slept! Until morning! Yes! And I got the post-call day off.
  • The bracelet project (neutralizing negativity) is moving along very well. You can see the comments and photos from the recipients on our FB page. Someone who donated shared that when she read the stories from people who were sooooo excited to be chosen (ones she had picked)--she felt this warm explosion in her chest of energy. 'Feeling tingles in my head, goosebumps on my arm, and my heart is exploding!' was her exact wording. I smiled and replied, 'welcome to being an angel'.




I've also come to some conclusions.

These two videos are good and good for you to watch--and I will explain after I put them in here why you don't have to fear--okay?

This one explains the ''occult science" behind the music industry--please watch the whole thing because towards the end is the explanation of the stuff 'hidden in plain sight' by an expert. This is a good thing to know.



This other one is a little at risk to send you off to be a doomsday prepper--LOL--again WAIT until after you've seen it and I discuss it before you purchase forty seven years worth of dried goods and toilet paper to go live in your basement okay?



This second one here, it helps me to understand why the themes presented in some movies have been so dark...with lots of death. Kingsmen one had a phone chip inserted into brains, and free SIM cards to cell phones that when a signal was sent put people involuntarily into a killing frenzy. In Kingsmen sequel, cannibalism is shown, as well as a 'businesswoman' who runs a drug industry and poisons her customers with a rare thing that turns them blue and only SHE has the antidote. 

I also saw Murder on the Orient Express--a clearly 'ritual' murder, with the knife just like in Spirit Cooking. Or the photo of the old woman who puts the long similar shaped knife into the heart of the nude 'cake' woman. The moral of the Murder On The Orient Express is that when people are in collusion--and outnumber victim--they can get away with murder. ( Here is a link to a very nice video explaining how the Ramsay's got away with murder in the case of their daughter JonBenet click here for video from Really Graceful)

Yesterday a surgeon was talking about how in Japan they just made it legal to have cannibalism restaurant. He said that the meat comes by people willing their bodies to the restaurant, and as they die a natural death they are paid thirty thousand dollars to their families while the bodies are taken to the restaurant.  I looked it up. There's SNOPES--I don't believe for one minute anything SNOPES says because they are owned by the mainstream media and conveniently 'enforce' the Narrative by Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart. I also know, thanks to Kerth Barker, that real cannibal meat suppliers already exist. And before slaughter, the patient is given full medical exam  to ensure the meat is healthy. These victims are usually on the younger side, from children up to twenties or thirties. So this story about the thirty thousand dollars and natural death are a little, um, fishy. Here's a much more likely to be true article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html



Here are my thoughts about the information presented immediately above:

  1. For the music part, clearly it's not working. Look at everyone who is waking up. We have been subject to spells and incantations and even 'kingdoms of magic' where advanced psychological 'stuff' harking back to Nazi Germany (same propaganda people and psychological experts like Mengele) is tested on people who don't know it's being done to them. I've heard parts of a certain theme park have like, nitrous oxide released in low levels to make the visit more pleasant, and other neurolinguistic programming type things.  So, learn that the Dark Ones hide lots of 'stuff' into their whole music industry...it's dirty...and just how sneaky those people can be about it.   Here's our response to it:  Taylor Swift Parody--goat edition. Anthony was totally cracking up this morning over the series of these parodies for various performers.
  2. For the Doomsday predictions of the MK Ultra people being 'triggered' by 'Alex' the code word for them to unleash violence etc on people who aren't on their 'team'--um--we outnumber them. Yes it is true that part of SRA involves the training of children from a very young age to be expert marksmen--handling guns like soldiers. That's right. The narrative tells us to give up our second amendment, and yet, they stockpile weapons to use against us and brainwash their assassins and soldiers, even the kittens, to fight.  When I say we 'outnumber' them, I am including all the star fleet, all of the Ascended Masters, and Angels, Archangels, etc. Even Agartha is on our side. So, don't think of the doomsday stuff, don't watch the movies which do predictive programming at the theater and on TV, but do know that another layer of the sneakiness of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart is to make plans to use everything possible to decrease the population and usher in the NWO and Agenda 21. It's educational for you to 'awaken' to the depths of their depravity, just as if you were measuring the depth of a swimming pool with a tape measure or measuring device. It's just information.
  3. There are, according to Kerth Barker, people who will eat you --cut off pieces of your flesh and cook it and eat it in front of you while you are still alive--just like Hannibal Lecter in the film Silence of the Lambs. This isn't the cannibalism to worry about. The one to worry about is that the SRA creates lots of bodies and they need to get rid of them somehow. Kerth says that these are included into processed meats like sausages and hamburger.  It is the highest form of SRA to have 'parents eat their children', even if it is ritualistically with cadavers thrown into the meat grinder along with the beef at the packing plant. I posted a link about the human DNA found in some places people go out to eat--let me check if I can find it--here it is.  I say a prayer now, over everything I eat, to make sure just in case, that I am sorry for anything --any suffering--that might have taken place to the food. I also am choosing pieces of meat that aren't processed when I eat out--a chicken breast sandwich instead of a burger. I know this suffering and killing will stop. Ross told me this. I hope this day is soon.



Isn't this adorable?

I find no better photo than to help you get good sleep at night, and not to worry about Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart--not more than to try to recognize them and not give them your business when possible because it will make them go away, you know?

Why is this so?

Because there is only one person who while he was incarnate is known for consistently commanding demons OUT of people. And this person outranks everyone who every had anything to do with Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart. 

And above Him, there are legions of angels and more, including Creator of All That Is, who outrank the rogue souls.  These souls have been offered 'healing or merging' and many have chosen 'merging' which has been going on for like, three or four years. 

So many of what you see in positions of 'power' within 'those who do not have our best interest at heart' have actually merged long ago and are replaced with a hologram--a very high tech one that will fool even the best of us. 

Many of these holograms are being 'deactivated' within 'the story line' which is why there are so many celebrity deaths. 

The reason I put my faith and trust in our teams is that after Pleades B -- which exploded--our teams studied harder than ever to figure out how to put the culprits who are behind the explosion 'behind bars' so to speak. And to 'save the Universe' from these souls and their mayhem.



Ross

It gives me --us--great joy to see the overwhelming response to the bracelet project. 

It is with this pleasure I announce the following giveaway as our holiday gift to you:


We are posting this video here in order to give our closest followers a little 'head starts' in the bracelet giveaway program.

I love you and I know in your heart all it well. I guarantee it. Do not be concerned about the 'hype' and the 'doom and gloom'. As Carla is seeing in her assignments at work, things are coming along better and better all the time towards a happier result.

If you do find 'something dark' lurking or wanting to anger you at ourselves or others, simply cast them out. (he gestures like a fishing rod being cast--ed) This gesture is so unrelated to anything and yet so obvious to those of you that fish, that it sends a clear message to Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart that you are adamant about what you want--as long as you are in an incarnate body--that you want that THING--whatever it is that is bothering you--O-U-T! I and my teams of angelic warriors will be on the lookout and will come to your assistance right away to get those things 'off' and 'out of the picture'!

What we are dealing with are the low-ranking souls/incarnates and the 'wanna be' enthusiasts who are lower in the ranks. The clean-up has taken place from the top down, and now we are simply sweeping the floor of the workshop, like I have done a thousand times before with my family while I was apprenticed...


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The angelic warriors <3