Friday, December 1, 2017

Miracles




So sleepy!

I want to catch you up on the beautiful miracles which happened today.

First, Nancy got the message about her brother who is recently deceased--I sent it--while she was at dinner with her sisters. They read and re-read the message, with tears and amazement that this could be possible. She wants to be sure if any new messages come through, to give them to her. She had questions because her mom has severe dementia, and therefore the family hasn't let her know about the death of her only son. Nancy says the nursing care team and the family have noticed that mom is sad and tearful. Nancy wanted to know if her mom knows?  I said, yes, on a soul level she does...for there is a silver cord connecting mothers to their children, it never goes away, even after death. She can 'sense' it, the loss how the energy shifted from both on this plane to one here-one there.

Then I had an a-ha! moment, and realized Nancy could benefit from a grief bracelet--the blue one with angelite. So I offered her one. She said she would pay for it but considering the circumstances, and the need, I said it is a gift.

The next miracle was Spirit told me to bring the aromatherapy diffuser in to my work. I brought a 'random' bottle of oil which of course wasn't random at all, it was perfect! Both Pre-Op at the surgery center and PACU RN's were thrilled to experience it in the workplace. They took photos of it to make sure they could buy ones like it on their own for their homes. And the charge nurses are ordering them for their work too.

Here are some photos which may interest you:









Another miracle was I got to work with my friend the surgeon, and to listen to Christmas Carols all day. 

And ongoing miracle was the response, the generosity of spirit, soul helping soul, with the bracelet project.  Our goal is to get as many bracelets out to those in need as possible. I made two today, and two yesterday...they need to be sent out.

Today on the drive home, Ross cried. I'm not used to him crying. First of all, I wasn't sure if he needed his space to cry, or he wanted to talk? I checked in with him. I also made sure he was okay, and not in any pain or danger.

His answer was fascinating.

He had thought that when he reached the end of his project, he would feel certain feelings, such as accomplishment, and other things of a positive nature. But he was overwhelmed with 'just feeling tired' (I wouldn't say exhausted but it looked more in that direction by my physician's eye) after having given it his all for so long. It puzzled him, it appeared, to have such feelings, which are not usual for him.

I asked him if he wanted me to hold him, I wasn't sure what he preferred, and he said 'yes'.

When we first reunited, Ross cried nonstop for three days. Ashtar gave him time off work to pull himself together. I knew Ross needed me, and lots of emotional support, and I gave it, although it was curious and puzzling to meet a man who would openly cry like that.

He hasn't cried since. He's usually very good natured and 'chipper'. Super positive.

So with today, I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything major going on like when we first got back together three or four years ago. 

He explained it, and I held him.

Then he kissed me, and held me in a more 'couples' way, like close, almost like in High school, you know?

And I stopped him, to ask him, sincerely from my heart and my confused Aspergirl's brain--why did he mix the tears with the kisses? Which one was I supposed to know was going on? Was he done with the crying and moving on to something else? I didn't want to ignore any sadness and seem calloused by moving on.

He stopped, and said, 'I seek comfort'.

Then it was like bells and whistles of everything making total sense, and I smiled and was able to enjoy some time being close to his heart, to his confiding in me, and that in a way, it's a good sign that Ascension is pretty darn close.

(I know he must be a little like me. When I have a hard case, or a death, I'm all business as long as I'm in my professional capacity. Then when I come home, I fall apart. The tears flow. With Ross, I'm sure there was a huge 'project' to get me to accept him again after being so angry with him for so long. It was a completion when I acknowledged him in my true capacity--not knowing all on my part--but enough to know I was 'with him'. Today was another completion.)


Anthony had a dental appointment. I waited. Readers Digest was there. This month. I flipped through it. My grandfather used to give me subscriptions for Christmas.

Look what I found!

And article about men who cry!

Isn't THAT a miracle?







I also had a sister from my Star Family tell me today Ross had her working on a healing for me because I have, as Ross says, 'a proverbial chip on my shoulder'.

I did give him a piece of my mind about that. It wasn't about the healing, which I knew was needed and was welcoming it. It wasn't about his calling me that name either. 

It was the reverse of the Log in my eye and the speck in another! It felt lots MORE than a chip to me and I've been carrying it for so long!

Ross said, almost detached and as if he didn't care, aloof is a good word to describe it, 'One man's chip is another man's overwhelming tragedy.'  

In other words, what looks like a chip to others, FEELS way worse to you when you have the 'chip'--and even though, all in all, it most likely IS a 'chip' and very minor compared to the totality of one's existence...it feels like the bandaid that has super strong adhesive and needs to be pulled off. I'm never a 'RIP' kind of person (Ross is. Just get it over with he says). I'm a gentle, slow, push really hard with a finger someplace on the skin to distract the pain, kind of bandaid puller. 

Either way I'm in God's hands and it's going to be okay. Just fine. And sooner than later, a memory.

One of the things I've noticed--pardon the expression, and myself included just to be 'politically correct'--channelers are a dime a dozen. They are all over the place online. Yes it is frustrating because the 'trolls' and 'spoofers' are thrown into the mix and mislead a whole lot of people. Yet according to The Council, they are actively using people all over the world in all different languages as 'radio stations' to 'get the message out'. 

So, if I have to be ONE radio station on the dial, I choose FM radio 91X. It's really good, has been awesome for over twenty years with me listening to it since medical school. It's not the commercial hype stuff. It's just right for me. 

Do I like it that there are trolls claiming all kinds of falsetto (Ross' word, not mine) 'out there'?

No.

That's why I tend to lean to the 'tried and true' and 'follow me' approach.

I don't want anyone to 'get lost'.

Apparently, the Council is 'one step ahead of me' by about like, Light Years, and to be sarcastic just to poke at them a little in their glee over being right and my being wrong--I don't have to worry my pretty little head over who they choose and what message gets out and where.  

So, for those of you who LIKE what Ross and I have to say, and for those of you who our words help you find some sense in your assignments as Ground Crew, MORE POWER TO YOU and this little radio station here is going to keep cranking things out that are wonderful, fresh, honest, and from the heart of us both.

What is the last miracle?

The tree.

We got our Christmas tree.

Ross helped.

He said, 'go by faith' since all the trees were still wrapped up with the string. There was one that called to me, another that called to Anthony, and a third we aren't sure how it got there. The nice man opened them all for us. The third one Ross called, 'The Runner Up'...it was the first to open and it was absolutely breathtaking! Then we checked Anthony's choice -- not as nice, much smaller/thinner. And my choice--also not so good. It's wonderful to have our routine, and to have the car that fits a tree, and to have help setting it up now that Anthony is bigger. 

I love Ross' sense of humor.

The 'Runner Up' was indeed the one we were destined to take home, and he didn't want to spoil the surprise of choosing!

We go to Home Depot because it's what we can afford, and Anthony found this tree that's probably nine feet tall even though it was in the seven to eight foot price category. The man at the store said they were just delivered yesterday.

It IS Christmas.

Did we decorate it? No. We were going to have our sitter help us, but she couldn't make it. She is thrilled. She hasn't decorated a tree in ten years (her Aunt she lives with doesn't celebrate Christmas). We will wait until she is with us next. 

Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

As far as special projects go...today was cleansing the energy imprints/customs of the Sanhedrin. And also, with my energy work, there are some people who are in the middle--not ready to go to Pan but also not ready for 5D Gaia. So we scooped out all this 'fluff' to make room for the new exciting things which are about to occur. We did this in souls everywhere who are in this classification.

Speaking of 5D excitement, this video here has that kind of excitement for you. Synergy, beauty, teamwork, enthusiasm and love.







Ross

I was not crying to get attention from Carla.

I was opening up and permitting her to see a side of me that is not weakness. 

Everything happens for the best, even the tears (he gestures to the corner of his eye and runs the fingertip down his cheek like a tear--ed).

Now I am going to get down to the nitty gritty of what I want to share with you about the crying thing.

Many of you are all 'locked up TIGHT' when it comes to the crying department.

Heads are going to roll! (he moves his head like making a circle with his nose, left up right down, many of these circles.--ed)

Something has to move so you can open.

Part of it is wanting to be reassured, to feel 'safe' just like I do when I am alone with my Carla. (he nods his head quickly once for emphasis, while maintaining searing eye contact with you--ed).

Part of it is 'it's all rusty'--the normal mechanism to experience emotion has, like the article says, if you are able to blow up the images and read it or look it up--it was BECAUSE OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where people were with strangers and they needed to keep their jobs so they held the tears in.

(taps on the table with his fingertips, quickly, TAP TAP TAP to get out attention--ed) THAT IS NOT HEALTHY!

It isn't healthy for you--to hold these tears in.

It isn't healthy for me--you are lots more work on the guidance department when you can't let these feelings out and have a good cry -- male or female.

And it isn't good for SOCIETY as a whole!

There are going to be a lot of tears on the way in.

I'm talking tears of JOY! And of RELIEF (like mine were, that this part of the project is completed and it was successful). And of ANGUISH that has been LET GO and never to be heard of again.

(he folds his hands in his lap and looks at us--ed)

Have I made my case?

(he rubs his eyes with fists like he is crying and says boo hoo--with a smile and a tease to really emphasize his point--ed)

I rest my case.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple