Tuesday, September 29, 2015

More -- Gaia News Brief 29 September 2015







A Message to us from Metatron

I uploaded and shared this meditation yesterday:  http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2015/09/a-message-to-lightworkers-from.html.

I also did the meditation.

I experienced very much healing.   The only question I had, which I will share, is that you can do this as often as you feel you need it, you can't do it too much, but you still must focus on your personal growth with your own Life Experiences. This is for helping you get 'unstuck'.

I cried many tears of healing as I spoke with Metatron. I was a little tired for the rest of the day, because the healing was so intense, but I was able to function. I slept very well last night.





A Phone Meeting with Anthony's Teacher

Yup. It's been only two weeks, and it's time to 'talk' about his behavior.

She was concerned he was depressed.  She was so concerned that she actually called his counselor when she couldn't get a hold of me.

When I am on call, which this weekend I was, and I get a LOT of voicemails, so I hadn't heard hers...

It was a good talk.

I understand now why he has so much homework...he doesn't finish it in class. And he spent the first two weeks socializing instead of doing his classwork.

She also added that when someone has had an injury to the liver, they tend to feel very depressed and 'negative' and don't have much interest in things.  She lives with it, her husband has it.

But she is 'open'. I shared about the Ayurveda, and how I am working to help that.

And she has a referral for both an acupuncture doc, as well as an energy healer (this one was the only one who was able to 'sort out' what was wrong with her last year--despite many many trips to the doctor).

Then I explained about his yellow chakra imbalance that is affecting his green one now too...and how he needs to feel he is competent....

She completely understood.  She feels in her gut he is 'going to be okay'...and I appreciate it.





Amy

After dropping Anthony off, I bumped into Amy, a mother who has had her son in the same school as Anthony since preschool.

I asked about her father?  He has pancreatic cancer. Amy, who is psychic, and a respiratory technician, had warned her father at the beginning to seek treatment elsewhere, and right away.

But the family is from India. He knew of a 'good Indian doctor' at the local academic center.

He had a Whipple procedure (a pandreaticoduodenectomy, and splenectomy and cholecystectomy) last month. Did you know the survival rate after a Whipple is only thirty-eight percent?!

As he is healing, his body is failing him. He is tired, and she is his caregiver. The cancer has spread since the surgery. He just wants his wife, his daughter, and his grandson to be with him in the house for his last days. Amy thinks he has at most maybe a month left. The pain is unbearable.

She brought it up on her own, because she thinks once she gets full legal rights to her boy, her father will relax and transition to the next life.

It's ugly, her legal battle.

The father got arrested on drug charges recently.  He also got arrested for beating up the girlfriend.  Her son hates to go to that house, his Father's house, on the weekends.

Her son comes back so traumatized that she has a routine now on Sunday afternoons. They watch a movie, she makes him his favorite dish, and they eat popcorn with the movie too.

She does this to help him to recover from the emotional pain he endures while at his father's house.

She tells her son, 'Daddy doesn't know how to be a dad, he wasn't taught. He loves you. He just doesn't understand children.'  and when she shares how she will make it so he doesn't have to go there, he asks her, quietly, with interest, 'Oh mom! WHEN?  How soon?!'

Amy and Anthony and her son are close. Amy wanted me to share with Anthony that he is free to talk with both her and her boy about his own experiences any time.  I told him this on the way home, and he appreciated it.



Work

I need to go get ready for work.

They talked to me about my being late.  I guess with all the other problems the department has, they don't want to add unhappy surgeons to the mix.

I so tire of this.

I must get Anthony up fifteen minutes earlier now to make it.

Now I will make lunches, cook breakfast, and clean up as best as I can.

Sometimes we are in such a rush the breakfast dishes are on the table, and the sink looks like a bomb went off. This is what greets me when I come home from a long day--a mess!

The surveyors are coming any time now, the real ones. Any time in the next two weeks.  The stress levels are very high. And the letters from my boss about deficiencies keep coming up. It's like my colleagues are in a haze, a dream, and they aren't willing to go forward and expend the extra effort.

Last week we had three charts that were incomplete (one would be enough to close the hospital).

And on Saturday, when I was on first call, I had to remind four people. Then I changed one 'responsible' person for the correct one. And the STILL wouldn't close their chart!  I called three times, they kept saying, 'I will do it, I will do it'...and didn't.

So I did it for them.

I'm not sure what will happen, but I must be my best, on time, with a smile...for as long as I am able to work there.

It's funny how when I planned my career, I didn't realize how 'old' it would get, this waking up early and going to work thing. In my residency I was up at three a.m. to be at the hospital by four and round on my patients. I had this inexhaustible supply of energy!

I thought I could keep it up till retirement at sixty five.

I'm slowing down.

I'm craving a more regular schedule.

I'm dreaming about a normal breakfast, lunch and dinner more often than not--not what I usually get.

Never in a million years did I think this would happen!

I guess you learn something every day.







Ross

This is my bride.

Carla is my bride forever in my heart.

I want to speak.

I want to set the record straight.

I planned for our meeting at the Healing Temple of Zadkiel yesterday, while Carla had her day off.

I exposed Carla, in her Sirian relaxed state (she was playing as a mermaid), to my ardor, my love for her, my passion....

Carla had wanted to go straight to healing with Metatron, but she was told, no, go to the other side, 'there is a line and you are next' (there ISN't a line with Metatron in his office, there never is! shhh!)

Carla let go and was herself with me, and enjoyed our energies which are unique among all the world when we engage as a couple.

When she went to Metatron, all of the feelings of the one who was cheated upon came out. The dirty feeling. The shame. The embarrassment of 'everybody knowing' and there was no place to hide or go.

Metatron wisely told her that it said so much more about me than it did about her, back in the time.

And that it was not in our life script--if I had ever known how much it would hurt her, I never would have chosen it.  I never would have agreed for the experience--and I never did. It just happened because we were in duality, the third dimension, and outside forces brought us to the outcome we had.

Carla, who knows me better than anyone, as she is my Twin, saw the truth and agreed.

She cried some more, and those were healing tears.

Her gift was a golden telephone, an old-school one, to Archangel Zadkiel so she could talk any time. They have a connection of the heart, and always have.

Later, much later, I explained to Carla my reason why I was with all those women:  I was trying to get back what was lost between us, that magic, from when I hurt her, wounded her, in her heart by giving our boy away to be raised 'somewhere safe'...and also, because of the emotional distance that was introduced to us by outside 'people who were concerned' about us who were close to me.

I told Carla, after she said she loves me, randomly through the day, how much that means to me to hear her say it.

And that those feelings for me, from her while she is incarnate, are more precious than any riches or jewels or other life experiences.

There is something about being incarnate that shows the truth of one's heart to us in Heaven. We know how there is Illusion; the fog is THICK.  And that Carla could adapt, relax, and heal and still open her heart to me after all I did to her...is the sweetest gift, the rarest delicacy, that a healing soul is able to give.

I treasure her, every single day.  I still do, and I look forward to meeting her face to face when the time is right, with both of us in the same dimension and not popping back and forth 'long distance' when it is time for us to reconnect.

For all her struggles with her Higher Self, with Anthony and Jared and his family, with her work, and also with her patients, Carla endures.

And Carla loves.

Not only me, but you too.

That is how big her heart is, and she is happy to know there is a purpose in all of this.  One day it will all be open, explained. Until then, Carla makes sure to ask that 'this can never happen again, right?' and I assure her of this truth.

I assure you too.







Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple