Monday, December 11, 2017

Working With The Unseen




Energy is real.

I just watched a video on 'grounding'--let me see if I can find it for you.  This one is close, the one on DWR is better. (sometimes a FB video can't be moved anywhere except to 'share').

Shields are something you can put up to help you protect your energy. They last for  half a day to a day, for the most part. (ones people like Isabel Henn make, or I make, can last longer). I had a list of what colors mean what. You can put up to three of these on a day, like layers of clothes. The white Light is highly protective, the green lets the vibration of unconditional love and healing in, and I think the pink is love. There's also blue, red--I forget what they do. Golden is angelic. And Lead absorbs all that could harm you--it makes it also hard to receive messages from spirit, I don't like it. And mirror is a way to keep things 'out' too.

For me, typically, white light is enough.

But then, as I have experienced lately, sometimes interactions with others--especially when they are in fear which is part of the awakening process apparently--they attach etheric cords to you.

It is very draining.

Energy workers can ask Archangel Michael to cut the cords. I would do this every day. He won't cut important ones like to friends and family. But the draining cords especially to negative imprints (bad interactions) he can cut for you.

There is a Reiki Master symbol, 'Raku' which accomplishes this.

Also in any attunement ceremony when the attunement is complete we also sever the cords.

This keeps our energy to 'us'.

So besides 'grounding' and 'earthing', considers daily use of 'shields' and 'cutting cords' . I think you will find it helpful.

If you are a swimmer, and especially a lifeguard, you will know a drowning person will push anyone down who comes out to save them in order to lift themselves up. It's just what happens.

I would like to go so far as to say that the training and practice and life-saving skills of a lifeguard are a good thing to keep in mind when working with people who are awakening. Anything can happen and they will 'throw' you off balance.

Even someone who has worked with patients and cranky surgeons and some not-so-nice nurses (fortunately they are few)...for years.

Get into the habit of getting yourself back in balance quicker.

You will be glad in the coming times that you have this skill.






Here is an example of what energy mismatch can do.

I've had two bracelets literally explode off the arm recently. One arm was from Liberia, the other arm from Cameroon.

The woman from Liberia really pulled the elastic to put it on, and the elastic failed. We picked up the pieces, I got a new one, and showed how we gently roll it on.

This one was a failure of technique, materials, and possibly size, as the hand is much bigger than the wrist.

The other from Cameroon was that the wire was fine--to accommodate the spacer beads, and the clasp was huge! The crimp bead held, you can see it, but the wire broke.

Wires are different. I have some with only a few strands in them, and thin, others are more 'robust'.

Either way, this was not meant to be. So my friend from Cameroon picked up the pieces and is sending them to me. This was one hundred dollars worth of blue opal, apatite, and sterling silver materials! She doesn't even know what they are worth! It's a little my fault and a little hers, for the measurement. To put a toggle on there must be some overlap.

I don't mind going back to the drawing board.

Sometimes is it part of the lesson for the recipient, sometimes it is part of the lesson for me.

Please by all means communicate to me if this happens.

What I do know is that a poor energy match won't go on. It just won't.

And it's no trouble at all to find a new match. It's just a little postage and time.

When you have a bracelet you get used to, and it's time to 'upgrade', sometimes it will break too.

If Linda's she made for me hadn't broke, I'd never have made the 'jump' to where I am today.

This thing happens.





Ross picked this one. He's partial to wood. That's his hobby, woodwork.

Yesterday I sent out a dozen bracelets. Anthony helped me.

I want to do so much! But I am slow.

This frustrates me. I've snapped at home, and normally I'm even tempered. Yesterday it was because we had to go to a stupid place to watch Anthony's football game, it was only the last two quarters, I was bored out of my mind, and the day was gone by the time his team lost. He was grumpy, I was grumpy.

It was sort of a bar-sandwich shop.

It was the vibes of the place.

Yesterday a friend asked me, 'do you have enough time for you, to relax, and to enjoy?'

I was like, 'um....nooooo....'

My friend was right.

I've worked three weekends in a row. This weekend not only did I have to go to a work-related funeral (show my face, important, patient asked me to do anesthesia exclusively for five procedures)...but I was disappointed because Anthony got sick on Friday. I had to pick him up from school early. And I caught it. So I couldn't make plans to see my mom.

I did, by some miracle, get an appointment with my hairstylist. This took all Sunday morning.

Balance is hard.

Balance with time.

Balance with money.

Balance with energy.

If it wasn't hard, we wouldn't be here learning how to balance everything.

Remember your shields.

Remember to really spend time soaking in sunlight, earth energy, and energy from Source out in Nature.

It's important for what's coming next--when all the people on earth awaken. I'm pretty sure it's not 'all at once' as in 'one and done'--I suspect it will take several weeks/months to settle down.

We are in it now, with the disclosures/scandals...it's in the early phase I think. Not quite the big part.

Everything will work out for the best. Just watch for your energy, and expect a little 'wear and tear'--make sure you stop it before it's 'too much'.


Ross is wanting me to be on time for work.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple