Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Pissing Contest?




Please forgive me, as I am post-call, and my 'politically correct filter' doesn't work so good when I've had a long night.

I speak and think in simple terms.

So let's get on with it.



Everyone who goes to the operating room is 'graded' by an anesthesia provider. 

Here are the 'scores':
  1. individual in good health with no medical problems
  2. individual with health concerns under good control (hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes...)
  3. individual with constant threat to life due to not-so-controlled health conditions (dialysis, cardiac disease, morbid obesity)
  4. individual with worse constant threat to life and could die given the surgical situation
  5. individual likely to die in twenty-four hours without surgery, and may not survive even with the surgery
  6. organ donor--clinically brain dead
The anesthesia risk goes up with the numbers.

In my days now, at the surgery center, I have mostly twos, a few rare ones, and some threes.

In the hospital? All threes and fours. Every day. Back to back, case after case, and it takes lots of skill.

My pride/satisfaction came from a patient who last time had heart racing irregularly to 140's-150's, and needed ICU admit and cardiology consult. This patient came to me on beta blockers. I was concerned for a repeat of the last time.

I did get the heart rate up to 130's-140's during surgery.

I kept it under control, there was no recurrence in recovery, and patient was able to go home instead of ICU. 

I work hard. 







To 'piss' is to urinate in the English language. It's very low-class, crude form of saying to urinate.

I had a patient once, in the ER after a trauma, who needed to provide a urine sample. We gave her the cup.

We asked her to 'void' into it.

She didn't understand. 'Void' is medical term for urinate.

Then we said, to 'urinate' into the cup.

She was still confused.

Then, in medical settings, we go childlike, and said, 'please go pee pee into the cup'.

She understood and clarified, 'You want me to PISS in this cup?'

Yes.




Medical as I am, I am aware that some patients do not void, urinate, go pee-pee, or piss.

They are on dialysis.

So, to be 'equal opportunity', as I describe the situation at hand, which is basically a pissing contest--who is the best, who can pee the longest distance, etc., etc.--we will remind everyone that 'Everyone Poops'. Even if there is a stoma, fecal material comes out. Everyone who is alive has some form of feces. Everyone.

Illuminati poops. Those who do not have our best interest at heart poop. Angels who are incarnate poop. People 'conditioned' by the Illuminati mind control and the mass media poop. Awakened people poop just the same as those who are asleep. Everyone poops!

All right?

Shall we begin?




I'm not saying any of us poop diamonds.

This is a little detour.

Yesterday in the O.R. we encountered a whole new class of souls in the Awakening Spectrum.

They are those who are overcome with inertia.

Remember, inertia is Newton's first law of physics--a body in motion will remain in motion unless an outside force is applied, and the same for a body at rest which will stay at rest.

These souls don't BUDGE, and if they do, in their lesson plans, it's infinitesimally SLOW.

Ross had me go do a healing, and I was in the aura/soul of the person, who was a proxy for all of humankind with this condition affecting them too.

He had me place a small diamond-like crystal deep in the lower chakra area, between the root and the navel ones.

I drew back and watched.




I saw a series of flashes of the whitest light I've ever seen, one after the other.

Then Ross gave me a kiss and said I did well.

He had to go.

I mention this because others on the internet posted things as if they had remotely watched this healing.

You heard it here first.




I saw a local hill with antennae towers on it this morning as I went to pick Anthony up from the sitter where he had spent the night because I was on call, and it wasn't his father's night.

Instantly I understood that all us who channel messages are like the towers. We relay the signals were are intended to signal.



It doesn't matter if some transmit erroneous signals as they are intended to do this too (for security? IDK)...

And there are 'listeners' to match the frequencies of each transmitter.

Together all of the Ground Crew work as a team.



I want to emphasize something I've never mentioned before.

Back in the times of Ross, all of his work was done with teams of highly gifted individuals, souls who have been incarnate with us before that incarnation, and also, fortunately for these times, since.

Ross could not have achieved anything without his teams.

He never claimed credit.

He was a part of the team, but no more, not any more than a pitcher on a baseball team, or a quarterback or center or kicker for a football team, of a goalie for hockey or soccer...

To him a team is a TEAM, and I thought I'd mention it.

It was his TEAMS that kept the teachings alive after Ross passed.

If it wasn't for them, there would be no record of him, or his work, for us to enjoy today.

He would be a total stranger.

So his TEAMS we owe great appreciation, gratitude, and love for carrying on the work, his life's work, his passion, and his legacy for us to know and to be guided by today.


I digress just a little more.

I like puzzles.

I deeply enjoy solving them.

What I present to you now is basically, a puzzle solved, as best as I see it.

And the answer to the puzzle, is what separates the head from the heart--about twelve inches.

Some of us live in our head.

And others, in our hearts.

From what I understand from Ross the optimum result is to have the head and the heart working together.

And may I add one last thing?





It's human nature.

This is a boy toddler throwing a fit. He is having a tantrum.

My neighbor who is pregnant had a two year old screaming in the car. He didn't want to go to school. He didn't want to go into the car seat.  He was actually hiding from her.

I went to help.

He had the snot all over his face, and the tears, and was inconsolable.

I had offered him a small toy to distract him.

Not once but twice he pushed it away, and screamed, 'No!'

She apologized, she said she was really late for work, he does this a lot, and he is 'just freaking out'.

I stepped back and let her handle it.



Don't be surprised if my discussion of the puzzle brings out some of the toddler in you.

We are all influenced to some extent by both sides of the 'shitting contest'--the 'teams' if you will.

It's human nature to feel strongly, and when our coping mechanisms are maxed out, we regress back to toddler again.

Depending on your alliances/upbringing/degree of research in the Awakening--the following discussion may bring up some 'points where growth is encouraged' and the discomfort may make you feel like you are being dragged to preschool by mom when you feel sick and you'd rather stay at home and play with your toys like on a weekend instead of a week day.

This is totally human, natural, and encouraged for you to just ignore/pass over/break away from anything that upsets you.

The lesson will continue if you wish to take it up.

And it will wait for you until you are ready.

You don't even have to take this lesson at all.

To me, it means a lot, because I finally understand about the people who killed Ross, what they believe, and how they are organized and affecting us today.


It's the video where Call for an Uprising got the excepts for the one that upset many of our readers.

To save you the upset--and again--this isn't HIM, it's the 1980's movie that supplied the film clips in the other video--I will summarize.

  1. In ancient Israel, there were the Sadduces (sad-you-sees) and the Pharisees (fair-ih-sees) who were balanced in power and ran things between their opposing views/sides. 
  2. At some point, the Sadduces went away, and the Pharisees enjoyed complete and total power over the people. 
  3. Pharisee Judaism says that anyone who isn't Jewish like them, isn't a human (man). They have no rights, just like a beast has no rights. In a court of law, any gentile will lose a case against a Jew because the gentile has no rights. Plaintiff or defendant, the Jewish person will always win.  Gentiles can't own land, either. (But they keep this a secret and never tell the Gentile the truth)
  4. Oral tradition is in the Talmud, and there also is an Encyclopedia which covers most Rabbinical studies on topics covered in the Talmud, as a consensus. Both are the sources for the movie in the video.
  5. The Talmud has lots of loopholes. For example, adultery. Adultery is bad. But what exactly defines 'adultery'?  A teenage girl who is a gentile, or the wife of a gentile, is okay as long as there's no love and it's perverse union. (to rape her). A three year old girl can be married to a priest--her virginity will 'come back'. And raping a young boy is not considered intercourse and is not adultery, for example.
  6. Jesus spent most of his time on earth challenging this political party, the Pharisees. He ran circles around them at the age of twelve, and went on to further mastery from there.
  7. The Pharisees manipulated the Romans to kill Jesus--making them 'innocent' and the Romans 'guilty'. Just as the Pharisee law says that if you bind a man, and the man starves to death, you are not guilty because you only bound them, and the starving to death therefore wasn't your fault. 
  8. The Pharisees considered the new believers, there is a word for it I forget--the early Jewish Christians--to be a greater threat to their power base than Jesus. This is why they started the persecution.
  9. At some point the Pharisees settled in Babylon for over one thousand years. All of the Jewish people, I think, couldn't stay in Israel/Palestine any more, so they went there and assimilated. Babylon was known for having all kinds of sexual perversions for thousands of years.
  10. In Jesus' time, the Good Samaritan was about the Pharisees not helping a wounded Canaanite (another area known for Baal worship, infant sacrifice, and sexual sin) because of their belief system...they wouldn't help someone in trouble due to their political beliefs that they were the only ones worthy of help. They were 'better' than the Gentiles. (I wondered why there was Jesus' first miracle at the wedding in Cana, then? Same place? Hmmm)
  11. Many Babylonian religious beliefs are included into this kind of Pharisee Judaism which ended up becoming Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Poland and Europe. They have a mysticism that's a blend of the Babylon kind and their own.  (The Shepardic Jews are from Spain and other places). 
  12. The Kaballah is part of this Pharisee belief system--working with the mystical occult energy to get what you want.
  13. This Pharisee system morphed into others just as Weishapt (spelling?) Illuminati and other things leading up to the French Revolution, the Illuminati, the Masons and more 'political-mystical' groups.
  14. The New World Order is one of total domination of the earth with 'peace' because everyone is enslaved, and there's one government with the headquarters in Jerusalem.
  15. These Pharisees own and control all governments, banks, and media on earth. Today.








Are you ready for the next part?

I hope you are.



I watched this one this morning.

I'd saved it for a while, but it's so long, this was the first chance I could get.

It's about the Dharma Wheel. 

There's a lot of mysticism in it. I watched how they linked the earth year, the day, and the human body.

The guy who's in it makes some valid connections with words and their meanings across many languages.

I learned just as much as watching the host, Gary Lite, ooh and aaah as the speaker gave the talk. He was mesmerized and actually, admiring the knowledge the speaker had of these mystic secrets.

I also was surprised to see how many of the new Reiki symbols given to me and my students--are connected to these symbols talked about in the video.

Spirit IS.  And symbols ARE.

The question is what you are going to do with them?

And THAT is the solution to the question.

Gary Lite and the speaker want to use their knowledge of sound--backwards and forwards--language, the Word, and Creation, to empower them to 'Do What Thy Will'.

They LOVE the subject, they love learning it. And they love the Masons, the esoteric traditions handed down from times past...in truth, they are modern-day Pharisees. Or at least, Pharisee sympathizers, yes?

And if they take that fascination/energy/focus, and drop it about twelve inches, then their HEART will shine, and they will be like Jesus, and his followers, and others who promote nurturing, warmth, love and compassion upon the Earth and all over the Universe. Buddha...you know...all the 'good ones' on our team...

The Pharisees are in for a big surprise! 

You know why?

There is only LOVE.

And, people who have LOVE in their Hearts and live accordingly have Eyes that See.

Here are some examples.

  • http://www.physiciansnewsnetwork.com/orange_county/article_7cefbe3c-d90d-11e7-a3c5-3ffd4aacd112.html...I'm sorry, this 'groundbreaking, money saving' universal medical record between two universities is the beginning of more control over healthcare by the Pharisees. Less autonomy and rights for patients and healthcare providers at both schools.
  • http://csahq.org/news/blog/detail/csa-online-first/2017/12/04/i-need-a-total-knee-but  This one here wants the impossible! Nobody can wash their hands five times an hour while taking care of patients and do every little thing he wants. It's micromanagement. Yes, I 'scrub the hub' every time. Yes I document everything. Yes I keep a clean workstation (my cart is clean, my anesthesia machine 'desk' is where 'patient touched' things go, and it's cleaned after cases). Do I want a protocol to monitor my practice? I'm not a robot. This is what happens when one lives in the head and not the heart--it's FEAR--and the illusion of 'safety' by giving up autonomy of the providers.
  • This video by Call for an Uprising shows how predictive programming will go, over the five year anniversary of Sandy Hook's advertising spot. It's how our freedoms are gradually being taken away because those who are asleep (sorry, the dude calls them zombies--spoiler alert) don't understand and know what is happening to us as these rules are slowly imposed. They don't affect them directly, but it will down the road.

Enough?

Yes, I'd say it's enough.

As I watched the video on the Dharma Wheel, I thought, God would never expect us to understand and know all of this stuff! We don't need it to get to Heaven. 

God wants a good heart. 

Someone who learns their life lessons.

People who work WITH the Divine instead of trying to study how to make the Divine do their work for them (as they will).

The only thing there is--in the Hereafter--and also, Here too, if you think about it--is LOVE.

Love is the only thing that is real.

So when you look at the news--what you see is a battle between the Pharisees--it's probably just a show, an act, to confuse and upset the masses, into giving away a little more of their control.


Here's the last part.

If you like music, just skip it, and let's call it a day.  I'm speaking from the heart now. And I don't want to hurt you.




There is a nurse I work with, who thinks music is the shit.

The GooGoo dolls went to the same coffee shop she did when she was in college in New York.

She sings, and loves to sing in the O.R. and play music.

Yesterday she was singing this:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah! No we will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
Will not let you go let me go (never)
Never let you go let me go
Never let me go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
For me
For me

So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh baby can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters nothing really matters to me

Anyway the wind blows





Do you recognize it?

It gives me horrors because I have ears that hear, and I understand the words.





Bohemian Rhapsody is about Freddy Mercury's experience in Bohemian Grove, playground of the elite.

He participated in a human sacrifice.

People who are trying to get in to the Illuminati experience a great deal of pain in the initiation. It's excruciating. Their bodies are 'aching all the time'. So does a sex slave ache. All the time.

Freddy in another song, 'another one bites the dust' exclaims, 'I'm not adopted!'

He may have been raised in a facility like those in China Lake.

And the trauma-based upbringing has 'love me, love me not' decisions to pick one kid from their 'cell' to be slaughtered. To the victim in the adjacent cell that witnesses the slaughter, it looks as if they would be chosen. Actually certain ones without bloodlines are raised as sacrifice/expendable. A sacrifice is slow, bloody, painful, such as being skinned alive. This creates the sufficient trauma for the mind to dissociate and therefore be 'open to suggestion' by the handlers/trainers.

This 'feeling' is the 'shivers down his spine'--because you never know when you will be next.

A 'scaramouch' is a boastly but cowardly person. This silhouetto of a man is a pedophile wanting sex. 'can you do the fandango'.

Thunderbolts and lightening are symbols of the SRA.

You can't leave the cult. Bismillah is a Muslim term for God.

Beelzebub is another name for the devil. And having a 'devil put aside for me' means they are going to put yet another demon into him and his trauma based, multiple personality as is the norm for SRA victims to be told they are 'marrying one' or 'having one put inside'.

It's horrifying, what Freddy sings.

I feel so sad for him.

There's other songs like that too, with lyrics that mean 'more', in the context of SRA. Another One Bites The Dust (the three sounds that precede is are the same sound and rate as part of a ritual). Hotel California. We Are The Champions (NWO wins, right?)...

Sorry for the buzz kill if you love music. That's why I gave you the heads up to skip it.

There's so much more of this going to 'hit the proverbial fan'...but it will get better.





Yesterday was the 12-12 Gateway/Portal.

It's a big thing.

The 21st is coming.

I'm starting to feel little bursts and spurts of the Unconditional Love, the incredible feeling of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion which is our birthright.

Please rest assured there is no 'contest'--even though at the moment it may appear chaotic and that both 'teams' are pretty active right now.

Love wins.

We are going Home to the Higher Realms.

A new app was launched yesterday too, for the Divine Healing Codes. It's for Android, and under Divine Healing Codes. And it's free!  (I hear an iPhone one is coming).

Things are looking UP.

It's worth it, most definitely, the ride....and...to quote one very dear and near to my heart, 'enjoy the show'.



Ross is just smiling, he zips his lip. Smiles again. He's absolutely radiant. He says, 'I have been waiting for this and working for this for a long time!'

(P.S. he is the one who selected the title)

clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins