Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The First Bracelets of Christmas!




I would like to share about the people who got the first bracelets. Many times some are given face to face. In this circumstance, it is my auto mechanic and his wife.

She is facing breast cancer with extensive bone disease.  She can't get surgery or a hip replacement because the bone won't heal. She can't get a pain block because then she won't be able to walk.

So she carries on. And he helps her.

She has never taken off the bracelet she was given about two years ago. It soothes her.

I had this one on still from the photo. Some of them I wear but not always. If you get a seven-inch one it might be one I've worn and put back into the pile. : )))  I saw him and spirit nudged me to offer. So when the car was ready I came back prepared.

I have a few little Santa organza bags. I also found our peppermint bark Ghirardelli squares while I was going through the pantry the other day. So I put them in, his and hers, with two squares. It was quite festive!

I decided to up the goal, and to send a peppermint bark square and some sort of festive bag. The kind like hers costs fifty cents a bag. I've found some paper ones with snowflakes on them that are just as festive, for ten cents a bag. When you do a mass mailing these pennies add up. So Ross suggested the paper one with a little something inside, just so it's not bubble wrap only on the bracelet.

We are absolutely thrilled!

Here is also our information about the giveaway--updated just about daily and for sure weekly--https://reikidoc.blogspot.com/p/financial-statement-for-christmas.html. There's a tab up above the blog if you look on a computer (not mobile) version so you can track it.


Our love and our encouragement are always with you,

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who like the Holidays very much