Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Clarity and Focus


Today I am appreciating a new sense of clarity. 

First of all, yesterday, I was urged by Spirit to get a flu shot at the surgery center. The nurse director was giving them for free. In my heart of hearts, I couldn't wear the mask all year. And with total and complete clarity, I knew if I was wearing the mask, it would make me look different to my boss, and he's not happy with me.  I had to fit in. 

What I realized are several important insights. 

First, the nurse giving them had no clue what thimoserol is. He had ones for people with egg allergy and ones for people who didn't. That was his concern, getting it done. He is very kind, very nice, and loving to his colleagues. He's from Ohio, and people from the Midwest tend to be sincere people. I felt safer with him getting the shot. 

He actually gave me the insert. After the fact, he joked. But I scoured it and saw there was only one tiny word saying it had thimoserol in it. Out of two pages, tiny print, front and back. 

I remember somewhere I saw it posted that the shot was 'recommended, proven, safe'. These are the kinds of words a poisoner would use aren't they as they are serving up the dish with the poison? Right? Neurolinguistic programming at its finest.

But what I experienced was, 'I got it, so you should get it' mentality. Now that I got the jab and the sore arm, I can see how the people who are anti anti immunizations have bought into it hook line and sinker, that the 'herd immunity' isn't to disease. It's to free thought, research, and truth. 

It would be painful to know the matrix for what it is. Lies. Lots and lots and lots of them. 

Let us attribute the behavior of the 'herd' to 'Stockholm syndrome' and move on.

I told a nurse that I didn't think for one minute that the flu shot is only for the flu, because they enforce it on us so much. She had been jabbed yesterday too. I said, 'at least you can say it has to do with money the hospital gets if they inoculate a certain percentage of the staff'.  She understood. She agreed. She paused, and added, 'Its COMPLIANCE'. Yup. Compliance with standards we didn't make. Set up for us by TWDNHOBIAH.



Ross was there when I got the shot. Raphael too. I wouldn't have done it without Ross' and Spirit's guidance.

I am being sent Reiki.

I used the Divine Healing Codes.

And also, I learned something. 

Something really smart.

These immunizations F-ck with your immune system.

If you have a friend who knows homeopathic medicine, they understand the immune system a little more. There are remedies you can take to neutralize it after you got the injection. And also, if you keep them up every two weeks, you can keep the flu at bay. All flu season!

From this website pureformula.com  order Mucoococinium. Take one a day for three days then one a week thereafter. Also take thuja 30k, ledum 30k.  Also from the manufacturer Seroyal, TK Koch 200k. 

I also bought some Bach flower essences. I'm looking forward to using them. I'll let you know how it goes.

I even bought a CBD lotion to apply to the site.




With my job being shaky, and Khiem passing, I'm seeing things from an entirely new perspective. When I interact with others, I realize the blessing it is to interact with an energy form who is called Evelyn, or Iris, or Karen. All of them have both skill sets which are remarkable, as well as an expiration date like Khiem just passed. 

I am stopping to appreciate the gift of my patients, too. To really connect. It's a hard job, being technically top notch, and also being open and caring. Add to it the spiritual mix...and...well.

At least I know there's other ways to make a living. I'll find them, one way or another.

There's also more of life to be enjoyed, and perhaps a change in routine will increase the ability to enjoy home life and motherhood.

Perhaps knowing you can lose something, and appreciating it, is the greatest gift.





Ross is quiet. He's smiling. He's calm and gentle. I can sense he's proud of me for these new perceptions.

He gives me permission to share one last thought.

Imbecile.

This is what someone posted about the climate thing and Grump.

They called him that.

I realized with that two things.  It's projection. The complexity of the deep state is way over that person's head.

And second...Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself...just kidding that's a meme that's been going around I had to join in on the fun.

Actually, what we are seeing with people who are buying into the mainstream media, people who are totally identifying with the story that is being fed them about being cool and entertained, and also, about getting shots because they have your best interest at heart...they are becoming Luciferian in their philosophy.

You either are, or you aren't, and they are on a slippery slope through the magic and persuasion of technology and metaphysical science that has been thrust upon them 24/7, 365 for their entire lives...that they are showing signs of being of that ilk.

Who calls Jesus bad names?  Lucifer.

Who hates goodness and marriage and family?  Lucifer.

Who defies Creator of all that is? Lucifer.

Don't think that 'politically correct' is the extent of it. It's a label used to describe compliance with the narrative. And the narrative is straight from Lucifer.

Be smart.

Don't buy into his shit.

Think for yourself.

Tap into you guides and teams and Divine Creator--mother and father.

Even if they inject you and ruin your body you will still save your soul.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The 'Big Guns' (his words) And he's smiling.