Saturday, November 23, 2019

Vengeance



Today was a fascinating day. I slept all night while on call. I spent an hour reading and relaxing before I went to Anthony's game. I also have taken a new tack with his dad, and I am truly being nice to him.  I am open, honest, not guarded, and genuinely interested in his life, for example, his recent trip to Hawaii with his girlfriend and her son.

Life is easier that way.

Just like the reason I don't lie is because it's way easier not to have to remember what you said...being a mom, being Anthony's advocate, our lives are easier when I just let things be.  Before, I used to appease his father. But now, I am grounded, and totally emotionally detached, so I can be friendly and in truth, a friend to him. For example, there was five dollar cash admission to the game. I've paid sixteen dollars (one bottle of water and three games) just to watch Anthony play. His dad had to go to an ATM. I said--and I meant it--just text me and I'll cover for you, you've covered for me in the past, it's no big deal.

Is this vengeance?

No. Not on your life. See the little cigar box? Mine says Vengeance on it. I've never noticed. I've only used them to store things. But, today was the day I found my gwindels!!! They were in the cigar box, that's why I couldn't find them. Ooops! I'm so happy and glad to have found them. I have four, none of them fancy like that one from Bern. Just little ones who needed a heart to love them.  I was very, very happy.

Does this have anything to do with Grump?

Not on your life.

But then again, I am not above a little click bait every now and then!

Anyhow, yesterday was a remarkable day in the Operating Room. Everyone was nice, people were content and happy. I also was able to go 'full circle' as a healer. I took care of a pituitary resection case and was able to let the patient know I, too, have been through such a surgery. The equipment these days is miraculous! Mine was a 'miracle' back in the day because they didn't need to do a craniotomy, they went through my nose. But this was a super miracle because the instruments are much smaller, and the neurosurgeon didn't even need an ENT for the approach, and the navigation (live MRI type imaging) was super accurate the whole time.

There was a long time ago, once upon a time, a twenty-five year old pituitary patient at Moffat Hospital at UCSF, throwing up blood violently all afternoon. Her own blood. And it was so many times she was weary of making the nurse have to change her gown. She challenged the nurse, and said, 'why do you even bother, I'm only going to make it a mess again...'  The nurse looked her in the eye--Debbie Fetzer Wells--and said from her heart, 'we can't let you be like that here, we just can't' and she changed my gown with a smile and caring. I'll never forget her hand gently resting on my back supporting me as I heaved.   That day I made a request of God. I prayed, 'Dear Father, please don't let me have thrown up my own blood in vain.'

Yesterday was proof God answers prayers.

Not one but two people in recovery room wanted to talk to me. Both patients. One had a repeat procedure but with a colleague not me. She saw me and flagged me over. She said she always feels so safe that I'll be watching over her (I've taken care of her many times). And the other had surgery during the week, with me, but her mom just had surgery that day. She gave me a big hug.

It's starting to bear fruit.

There is a little white board in the hall. People decorate it with timely upbeat messages. I did Wednesday. And for Friday, someone put something hilarious like the only decision to make is bottle or glass.  People are exuberant, and actively lifting others up.

The nurses, the doctors, the patients, the staff all of us are living our purpose. All the years of Reiki have helped.

Today, Ross helped me. I was getting some sunshine in the hammock, and thankful that there are many others around the world who would be thankful for the warm weather. He asked me what was most difficult? I had called for him, I felt overwhelmed. I told him I felt like with the new house I'd bitten off more than I can chew to organize it, and I felt like there was no way I could ever succeed. I cried in his arms. He gently said to take care of things that have to do with cleanliness and health safety first. So I did. I threw out the trash. I took care of the bokashi bins. I dumped the compost container on the counter top into the garden, and cleaned up both the bunny and her cage. I compost her litter. Later I watered the garden. The plants were very dry, even though we had rain on Thursday.

Ross also had me do a sudoku. And at sunset, I made myself a mojito with mint from the yard, and sat at the picnic table with a little cheese and crackers. There was a funny shaped cloud, one almost with a keel of a boat, and I felt Ross lifting a glass and saying hello to me too.

We have a lot of cardboard boxes. I ordered some furniture for the office. So I opened them. I thought perhaps to compost them too. I looked it up. My wish list is a cardboard converter to create packing material from it. But I can shred it (heavy duty shredders are kind of expensive--like $150) or simply wet it and tear it.

The bracelet project is still going on. There was a lull after the first shipment. The reason is that I need to boost the inventory, and also, make a video. The bubble mailers arrived, I just opened the box. The Ghirardelli chocolates are here, as well as the packaging to make it festive. It is a total joy to see how many are contributing to the giveaway. It really it the first time Doctors With Reiki as a community is working together to heal one another in such a nice, tangible way. We heal one another often with our Reiki...but this is very good indeed.

Thanksgiving is upon us, and our goal is to be ready to spread the word right before the holiday season begins.   I have this week's receipts and donations to add onto the list. I need to tally them.

The best kind of vengeance is to forget such a thing exists and be happy. I would have loved that gwindel from Bern. And I really would have loved to keep my fourteen hundred dollars. What frustrates me is that the sender did such a shitty job taping the package it looks pretty obvious that someone wanted another person to get into it. I got the runaround from all the companies involved--kind of says something there about our society--and long story short, change is good! I'm looking into a new credit card to meet our needs besides Discover.  Most important is I've forgiven myself for the mistake. Many times in the past I have ascribed it to 'wrong place at the wrong time' (fate). This time, I just decided it was another one of my many life lessons, and I did the best I could, and that was that.

I am so very much looking forward to having tomorrow off! A free weekend...well, post-call today, but still!




Ross

(he clears his throat. He pauses and looks quizzically at the audience/readers. I am starting to feel the electricity like I did back in the day when he was about to speak to a crowd. It was his purpose, he was always totally stoked for it, and his personality was absolutely riveting and magnetic.  I kind of tease him and call him my 'movie star'--but in a way, I'm just calling a spade a spade and not joking too.)

Carla has been reading the book 'Masterminds and Wingmen' to help her guide Anthony through the 'boy world'.  She has learned a lot from the book (author's last name is Wiseman) and also found peace.  Long story short, you have to have values to live by, and to stick by them--communicating effectively to your son and acknowledging that some areas in life are grey. The most important is how everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect because they are alive and human.

There was a part about bullying where the definition was someone uses their position of power to make someone else feel humiliated.

'Aha!' Carla thought to herself--I know because I can sense what she is feeling due to our Twin bond connection--'This has been what has been going on with my work for a long time! Every day!'

It's true.

Carla has been bullied by the doctors in her group, by her nurses who run the board, and by the hospital itself with forcing her to get a flu shot--or else wear a mask and not be able to breathe the whole winter.

This is insight.

Well, how come Carla, bright as she is, didn't notice it until reading that book today?

How come, Carla, who has spent twenty years working and training, who has been in this environment, her 'home away from home'--didn't have a clue?

Because she wanted LOVE. Love, acceptance, meaning and financial stability. Carla has been hurting herself to support her family and care for her patients because it is expected of someone in her profession. It's as simple as that.

I want to take you down to a seemingly disconnected path and introduce how the slippery slope that Carla found herself on, affects us all. Through six steps of grooming our society has been brought to its knees--just like it happened to the survivor of human trafficking.

These steps are:


  1. Befriend
  2. Intoxicate
  3. Alienate
  4. Isolate
  5. Desensitize
  6. Capitalize

The daughter was a slave, a sex-slave, totally brainwashed into thinking her behaviors were a sign of love to her 'family'--the traffickers who ensnared her--and she was 'carrying her weight' by trading sex for money. She never saw her money!  Here is a link to the original article Carla read today: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trafficking_3152248.html

My point is, that there is a loophole in the human condition which makes anyone vulnerable to an organized, well coordinated effort to condition someone vulnerable into doing the unspeakable...by tiny approximations which are just under the threshold of putting up a warning/danger response.

That being said, although these methods are highly effective, they are not perfect, and a few people find their way out, like Courtney did. 

These six steps are applicable to marketing for just about anything to make a profit for those who jerry-rig the system.

The modern educational system takes the child out of the home, much to the delight of the parent in the early stages--it's fun for the child, they socialize, the parent gets a break to do housework and the child learns useful things and is creative. The child is deprived of freedom to explore their world and Nature. At the end we have a productive worker. In the medical community, there are the academic physicians who create the 'Maintenance of Certification' process the non-academic ones must demonstrate competence on even after graduation. It's tough. These workers are pitted against one another -- so they can't wake up and organize against the system.

How about housewives who traded housework for the career? That is a loophole the society closed up. Women at home were free to organize against the system. They had the social networks between the moms who could have alerted everyone that something was up. So now there are two workers per family, not one, and they consume consume consume--childcare, gasoline, meals out...

In Sports a lot of money passes hands, and in quick succession all six steps create a 'fan'--in L.A. a Giants fan had traumatic brain injury from a Dodger fan, simply for being of the opposite team. 

Which brings us to our last point--citizens who are easily 'triggered'. Here is an article:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-university-is-infantilizing-its-students-says-dennis-prager_3151776.html.


Now here is the truth:  TWDNHOBIAH have weaponized people. Humans. They have applied science to the detriment of the victim in MK Ultra/Monarch programming. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.  Now we have an entire population who are easily 'triggered' and prone to emotional outbursts. People who don't think, they react, and they feel justified in their outbursts. 

That is the truth. 

Someone had once said, 'I have come to set brother against brother and father against son...https://biblehub.com/luke/12-53.htm'  and https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-21.htm...  this is being fulfilled as we speak. It is because of the brainwashing. The six simple steps which have taken root, to the extent that many do not wish to hear the truth. As Courtney who was trafficked mentioned, it is very painful to come to terms with the truth of what one has become. It was by the grace of God she woke up and got out of her situation, she believes it is her purpose to help others to find their freedom. But as you can see by the 'step five' note to parents, in their link, and in the main article--very few people are able to be saved after that point.

Do not be afraid, LOVE will overpower all initial reactions.  But for how long those reactions, and the dysphoria of awakening will effect others, that is to be discovered as the awakening continues.  Remember when you first took the red pill, and you had to let it sink in? It unsettled you to know the truth. Perhaps the shock took one week back then, with little after shocks randomly happening. 

This was when only you awakened yourself. You were at your own pace and you woke up when you were ready.

Well, the rest of it is going to be like some huge party, where the person of honor flips on the lights and everybody and his brother jumps out of the woodwork yelling SURPRISE!! and the person of honor has a near shit in his pants from the 'awakening'--even though it is for a good thing, a birthday party. It is a shock.

Now imagine how it would feel for a surprise, that keeps on surprising, and it is about the worst thing anyone could imagine--people in power and positions of trust betrayed you? Hmmmm?

There we have the shoe on the the other foot now, for those who have been imploring us to awaken, let's get this over with!, let's all everybody go HOME.  It is daunting, the challenge and task we have before us. No one can go home until the thing is settled and we are out of the unrest. Globally. The dark ones have been under our surveillance and control for some time now. It's the last phase of the 'trap' that they had set up--the weaponization of the general public to react and to react badly.

This is why we have been asking you to be love 24/7, to anchor the energies. This extra time allowed just enough of the population (the tipping point) to be awake enough to act as the control rods in the furious reactor as the awakening proceeds.

You are not alone, you are always up to the challenge, and in fact you have mastered these skills before, many times. That's why you are here on earth where you are needed, so badly needed.

(he gives a cowboy whoop and a fist win the air).  Let's let bygones be bygones (such as Carla did with Jared, and also with the gwindel) and prepare ourselves mentally, emotionally, and physically for what comes next. Spiritually, you are all at the top of your game, and eternally connected to your teams for support.

That is enough for today.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Friends you have known since you were little <3