Monday, November 11, 2019

At The Movies



By some twist of fate, on Saturday we ended up going to see a movie. Anthony has been not feeling well. One of his -- our--favorite movies is Zombieland. The sequel was out. Movies for both of us are a special treat. I'm not home enough to go with him on a regular basis. And several of the movies he's wanted to see, his dad had to take him because I was always working.

I was surprised how you must pick your seat at the theater now. They have nice recliner seats. Fortunately we had just eaten and were not hungry for the snacks. Many times they cost more than the tickets to see the movie!

While waiting I noticed there was a New-Vee app that has a star wedged into the V in the logo, therefore making it two points up. Very blatant. And then, in a movie about sports, 'bad is the new good' they were saying. As in unsportsmanlike behavior and breaking the rules so you can win.

I know there's a song by Billie Ellish that says all good girls go to Hades.

It makes me sad.

The movie, we liked the characters and it was fun to see them again.

Deep down I wondered if to them we are the zombies, and the new ones are the awakener-types--and the 'humans' were actually TWDNHOBIAH. This justifies all the killings. And the zombies are 'useless eaters' personified.

I also worry when I watched the Lego movie about the truth hidden in plain sight. Everything is awesome! As the characters go to work and hoist their five dollar coffee. But who is the dad, a known May-Sun and Shryne-R, who isn't a cartoon, waaaayyy taller than the characters?  Another spin on the belief system of TWDNHOBIAH that is hidden in plain sight.

We walked around. Anthony must be in his growth spurt because he's always hungry. We went to a Union thingy, where there's lots of little stores and restaurants together. It was so unappetizing.

To me, nothing beats white linen tablecloths and super fancy. Or at least a little fancy. These were just so industrial and casual and just blah. Even the food choices were ho-hum. So we went home and I made dinner for us. Lamb, delicata squash braised, and kale salad.

Perhaps I am anachronistic.





I have really been getting into the homesteading videos. I love them. I'm learning a lot. Apparently you need to have backup systems in case one fails. For example, a generator to backup the solar energy.

I smile because growing up visiting my uncle's desert, we had no water or electricity or gas. The water we brought in. The electricity was battery for a radio. And there was a propane tank for the stove. We had coolers with ice but no refrigeration. We needed to eat the refrigerated foods first because the ice would melt over the week.

It was fun.

Some homesteaders talk about the downside. Money is tight. Their lifestyle won't let them travel. They are happy. But it's not easy. And I'm sure in old age, it's not really possible.

I want to get as independent as I can, here where I am, just in case something happens. I know some people make money farming. I'd just like to grow enough to be self-sufficient.  I have a canner thing I'd love to use too.





Then there's gratitude. So very much of it.

Ross wants me to explain a bit who we are and what we do, and how to contact us, for the new readers.

I am a board certified anesthesiologist currently working in private practice, somewhere between full time and part time. I learned Reiki because I've been psychic my whole life, and it was recommended as part of the psychic development training I took about ten or a little more years ago.

Ross isn't incarnate.  He is across the veil, and is just as alive and part of the family as anyone, possibly more so, with the only exception of the veil. For example, this morning he suggested we have tea and scones for breakfast. I have a mix in the pantry. Ross is my guide and twin soul and he is very critical/key influence on his end with the liberation of Gaia and her inhabitants. I don't know much of what he does on the other side but I know he works very hard.

We founded a community for healers to appreciate being around like-minded souls.

We have Doctors With Reiki, a page on FB, and also, for those motivated to heal others in need who make requests, there is a Team, Team Doctors With Reiki. The team is well-trained and follows strict guidelines. There is no self-promotion. There is no fundraising. The first and only point of the group is the Requests and the Requesters. Everything else points to them. We send healing. And nothing more than that. No advice. No memes. Only perhaps tasteful emojis with the reassurance that Reiki was sent. If you are in a hurry and you click 'like' to a request that means you sent it, too.

We are the keepers of the Divine Healing Codes from Divine Mother through Marc Gamma and some other contributors. These codes came through to us, one way or another, and they are organized as Divine Mother wishes, by organ system. It's my medical training that is why Ross and I are keepers. There's old ways to use the codes, and one new super-code that takes care of everything if you agree to be loving in everything you do.  We have an app on the android store, it's really awesome and it's totally free.  When there is time we will move forward with the apple one. It's got some speed bumps for the development, nothing major but will take time. There is a group for helping with the Divine Healing Codes--a forum really--for those who are interested. It's on FB too.

I make healing jewelry. We are working on a web store. It's been a while since all the beads were packed for the move and I am slowly unpacking them. Around the holidays, we have a giveaway to our readers. Everything is totally free. We pay for the materials, we make them, and for the postage and shipping (inside the US, for international we ask for shipping to be paid as from here it's really a lot).

For this and our other works we take donations. Through PayPal at reikidoc@cox.net . Or with snail mail at Doctors With Reiki, PO Box 2610, Mission Viejo, CA, 92690.  The checks need to be made out to Carla St. Laurent.  We haven't gotten a business account yet for DWR. It will come with time.

We have an etsy store, but it's empty at the moment.

We have a YouTube channel with lots of exciting and free videos--never has been monetized--that is there for your learning and healing. This channel is 77picklehead.

We teach, it's selective, and the rates are comparable to the community here in Southern California. We teach, whenever possible, in person in small groups. However, sometimes it has to be one on one online.

We have readings and healings available too. Readings are done remotely. But can be done in context of an online chat/healing too.

There are also shields we make. I'll describe them more later. We have a link for them here on the blog.

Our greatest outreach is through being present and open in the medical community. We have taught nurses and scrub techs Reiki, which they use in the hospital. There are now crystals and conversations in the workplace that ten years ago never would have happened. This benefits the healthcare providers into becoming true healers with knowledge and trust of their gift of intuition. And then the patients and colleagues benefit too. They are 'completed healers' as they are facile in both the science and the art of healing. Because it is new to the medical community, we do work for free more often than not. Most of the Reiki I have taught, most of the bracelets created, and all of the advice one on one to answer spiritual questions, is not compensated. We know there is an energy enchange, but at times we must overlook it, because getting Reiki to the healers is more important than the energy exchange in our workplace. It's a start.

We are working on developing a healing center. That is our dream.

Ross reminds me to share our email is reikidoc@cox.net. We check it about once a week. It's not that busy.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple