Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Positivity and Patience



We are energy beings. We have Consciousness. We have the ability to understand a little more about ourselves and how we operate as energy beings.  And knowing, or not, we can work with our natural energy nature, or against it. It is always a choice.

When we are Home, there is really no other option for us than to be Positive and Patient.

While we are incarnate, we might as well strengthen our muscles in the Positivity and Patience departments because it's the only thing we are going to be able to take with us, along with our emotions and our memories of people, places, and interactions we have had.



The first part about being human is, our energy changes. We get sleepy, we get tired, we get cranky. This has been going on ever since childhood. Sometimes if we are lucky we can get a routine, and this helps to align our natural energy flow (remember the sleep video on the four basic types, lion, bear, dolphin...?)

Release the expectation that you are going to be equally energetic, positive and patient in every situation. That is a goal, people like Ross were able to achieve this a little more than others, but it took years of training for him and lots of meditation to be able to perform like this 'more often than not'. Even then, there were times where he too was human and 'slipped up'.

Visualize yourself as a battery and get to know more your 'battery usage' like the little chart in your phone.

This will help you support yourself and adapt accordingly.




Sometimes we are asked to give a jump start to someone who is in a bad way.  My friend Kelly had to do this with Khiem, medically. She was in contact with the family every day for seven months, and made many house calls. They could not get through it without her. She did go on vacation to Europe with her family. But even still there was that connection, that daily texting, to help Khiem get through.

Kelly is a strong person. She set limits. There were times she ignored texts that were going to keep her up all night and were not clinically important. Sometimes when people are needing a jump start they can take advantage. They don't mean to, but they are in such great crisis that they can't help but latch on. Usually it was the wife who would text all night.

She also knew where her battery would charge--and she made use of these people in her life to help her walk the walk that was ahead of her. She didn't let her battery go all the way out. She recharged her own.

She trained in surgery, general surgery, in New Orleans. That town has a very high rate of penetrating trauma. Sometimes surgeons call places like that 'knife and gun clubs' because those are the types of injuries they repair. The other kind is blunt trauma, like from a fall or a car accident. With that type of training, and three teenage boys--she's as strong as it gets.

You don't have to be a jump start, and you don't have to ask for one. But sometimes situations come up where this is needed. Like in medicine, where when there is a code blue we say, 'take your own pulse first'--just keep an eye to the energy flows and make sure you are managing it in ways that are not destructive to you.



Beware of this device.

It is designed to 'hook' you and to take your attention and time without your realizing how much time has passed.

I was watching TV the other day with Anthony. I think it was Sunday Night Football. The commercials were on. I noticed the flickering, you know how it changes from one scene to the next? And I mentioned it to him. He was like, what? I explained how each time a scene changes and there's that flicker, it gives you a hit of dopamine in the brain. This is how TV is rewarding and addictive, it reinforces the behavior. And we watched--flick flick flick flick flick flick and then even just strobe like flashing all in ten seconds.

There is an urge to reach for the phone when there is downtime. Instead of waiting or reading a book like we used to do...we look at our phone. We play games. Sure, there's a wonderful world out there with information and like-minded souls. This is certainly 'constructive'.  I tend to put a lot of effort into the 'constructive' side of things. But I will be the first to admit I've made Anthony wait a lot because of it, because of my writing...at the beginning Spirit was pushing me and lots of times when it is your Purpose, you need to act and to act quickly on it!  Fortunately now there's more of a routine and it doesn't affect Anthony so much. I write before he wakes up.

Just make sure you use your beautiful Consciousness to decide, and don't let the phone makers decide for you, just how much time you are going to spend on that, and the computer, etc.

You have a right to live life outside a screen.

Which brings me to another important point. Father leaves his career to help autistic people join the workforce.  Note--the employers liked the strengths of the autistic so much they came back asking for more--part.

Now look at this:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/u-s-increasingly-reliant-on-chinese-manufactured-drugs-experts-warn_3132065.html  See the very last part. About dirty, um, immunizations.

There it is. Hidden in plain sight.  I read this book in April of last year  Crooked: Man-Made Disease Explained: The incredible story of metal, microbes, and medicine - hidden within our faces.
Maready, Forrest.



Do these Stormtroopers have any hopes? Dreams? Fears? Free will?

They just work and they don't even question what they are asked to do.

What kind of worker would be perfect for employers, a robot, right? And if they can't have a robot, they can have someone with high technical skills and little interest in social activity. Someone who follows the rules to a tee and never questions them. The kind of person who enjoys rules and structure. Hmmmm?





Ross

Do not be afraid.

We are older, stronger and bigger than you. And also than your 'captors'. 

We are taking care of it.

Ross wants me to share about Khiem.

I'm talking with him more. Khiem is giving me advice for work. He says to just stay the course. There's more people who see the politics for what they are, and side with fairness, at my work. Just lay low and be cheerful and everything will work out okay. 

Khiem also offered to be my eyes, and to let me know how Ross is doing. Ross asked me why, and I explained that Ross tends to protect my feelings (I know I do the same with him). Khiem has the vocabulary from being recently incarnate to describe what is going on up there. 

He told me that Ross is busy, working very hard. There's a lot going on with a project and Ross is working to finish it. Ross can come to me, but he still has the deadlines to meet. So it is better to let him come to me on his own time. It's okay to call on him, it's okay to need him, but Khiem explained to me how Ross is a very busy man with lots of responsibility. He likes his job and what he does. It's like when the family member calls Khiem while he is in surgery. The surgery still needs to be done. It makes him happy, but also, takes his attention away from the patient and finishing the case will bring him home to his family faster.

This I totally understood.

And on the drive home, when Ross visited me, I had a new appreciation and thanked him for his time, for making time for me. 

It was a rough night. It was the first basketball practice, Anthony just made the team. So it was dark. I didn't know when to pick him up. I had to go to the grocery store in the dark. It was a little lonely. Ross explained how it's good for Anthony to have his things to do, and for me to have mine. So he kept me company.

Anthony pressured me to make the fondue. He loves it. I learned the recipe when I was in Switzerland. I see and I learn. Typically he has to grate lots of emmenthal cheese. But this time, I got to use my new food processor. It was on sale, on Amazon days, fifty dollars off. I smiled because my neighbor's kids had worked hard and gotten me a mini one for my wedding. It cost them eighty dollars. I used it for years but lost some parts. This big one holds fourteen cups. Anthony thought it looked cool. It shredded the cheese in seconds. (It doesn't come pre-shredded here for fondue. For Italian and Mexican, yes, but not for Fondue). 

Ross says that providing me with the new one (it cost ninety nine dollars) was how he both loves and supports me. This is how your guides can work for you.

Now it's time for me to start my day.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple