Monday, September 30, 2019

Enjoy The Day



When something goes right, it is good to take note and see what you can do to make it happen again any time you wish.

Yesterday was one such beautiful day. A baseball game at a park where there was a view of the Pacific Ocean. Shopping with Ross and Anthony, and Ross had it planned. I was looking for firewood and to use my five dollar off coupon that expires soon. Instead of firewood, we found lovely plants on sale. Strawberries and cabbages and lots of peppermint which rats do not like. We will surround the strawberries with peppermint. I also found much to my surprise, a kaffir lime tree.

We ate lunch at one of our favorite places.

Once home, Anthony watched the football game. I played a little Pokemon Go, and enjoyed a little free time. I went to an open house in the neighborhood. I've been wanting to buy racks for firewood for winter. There was a nice set of them there. I left my number so if the family wants to get rid of it I will buy it from them for less than if I bought it new. Their garden was lovely.

Then I cooked. I made this amaretto cheesecake. I whipped the whipped cream by hand, I whipped the egg whites by hand. It took all day, really, but it was fun to try something new.

Our dinner was hot Italian sausage on the grill, and grilled eggplant, zucchini, and radicchio. We had bread, and burrata salad with tomatoes and basil from the yard. Ross suggested I find a chianti, I found one in the storage area, the kind with the basket woven around the bottle. We had sparkling San Pelligrino water too.

I arranged cyclamen and impatiens and begonia into planters too, for a little color in the yard.

As we waited for the cheesecake to cool, we lit a fire in the chiminea. It was very relaxing and nice. We don't like the road noise, but except for that, it's a wonderful place to relax and call home.

Bedtime was normal time, nine.

I wish all days were like this. Even Anthony commented on how it's a good day.

As I washed the dishes, and I washed many and unloaded the dishwasher, dish rack, and started one more load in the dishwasher, I realized our life now is Ross making up for the times I was starving and afraid after he died. Anthony I've known for long time is his way of making up to me for what happened to our Benjamin. I gave thanks for both, and told him from my heart, 'I accept' and 'we are even now' so our new lives together could begin.

It's a busy day. I will add one link:  http://ronahead.com/2019/09/29/breathe-the-council/

Enjoy the new. Enjoy the day. Enjoy being able to enjoy while you are still incarnate.  Enjoy that Spirit loves you, those in Spirit who have made the Transition before you.

One more article:  https://www.shiftfrequency.com/the-enlightened-clock/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-enlightened-clock  Together these two links articles are very nice.


Ross smiles and waves. I have an early start today. He won't get started talking.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple