Sunday, September 15, 2019

Wellbeing




Today my energy looks like this.

Because of some wonderful blessings, out of love and gratitude, even though today I have off, I will write.

Note the colors, it's higher frequencies, the blue, the purple, and the white.

I am happy and content.

Yesterday I had the 'guilty pleasure' of Anthony being with his father and I had the day off. Single parents get this in exchange for the extra work throughout the rest of the week.

I spent the entire day in my bathing suit.

Yes, that marks a perfect day in my book!

I drove through over one hundred degree temperatures (100F, 39 C) to the gym to swim in the pool. I did many laps, over a mile, and I felt stronger. My flip turns improved, I felt strong in them. I didn't have to stop to catch my breath on the sides as much as I had in the past.

I took a quick shower and went into the sauna. I adore saunas and I wish I had one at my home. I enjoy the dry heat and the luxury to lie down on a bench and have the sauna all to myself.

I showered again to cool off, put on my one and only cover up (I own two dresses! that's it!) and went to run my errands.  The first was to the dollar store to buy hot pepper to create a deterrent for the green Japanese beetles--you boil it, filter it, put it in a spray bottle, and cover the tree. They don't like spicy.  There wasn't any there, but I found a few things that would be useful. For example, a tray and some bins for organization. In the bathroom, a white or clear or neutral covered tray for your things you leave out will make it appear more organized. The Dollar store is excellent for this.

Then I went to the garden shop. I bought a classic drop spreader for the milky spore on the lawn. They sold me 'Sevin', a bug spray for the Japanese beetles and then some. I was like, 'isn't it organic?' The guy looked at me like I had three heads. I saw the Roundup prominently on the shelf. I know where their paycheck is from. I made a note to myself how the insecticide is well known--you dial in what you want to kill and boom there's a chemical for it! I asked in surprise if you can spray it on fruit you are about to eat? He said to rinse it off and wash your fruit and it's safe. He also said to spray the tree once a week at sundown so as not to burn the tree. After three weeks you're set.

The sprayer attaches to the hose. And I can add the pepper spray later when the poison is done. I dispatched about thirty beetles I collected organically (I held the rock this time, to crush them, it's very satisfying, I must agree with Anthony).  I also picked a cardboard flat box full of apples. They almost fall off when they are ripe. That's how you know.

I still had on my bathing suit and went into the backyard pool. It's cloudy. Not green. The magic eraser and the chlorine is working. I wish it wasn't cloudy. I put in a new filter. When the last filter is kaput I will probably drain the pool. When the heat waves from Indian Summer in October are over, then the pool won't be needed any more.

I spent my entire afternoon outside! I watered the plants. I couldn't have been happier. I forgot about work, I forgot about being a parent, I forgot about bills, I forgot about all kinds of things.

Ross had dinner with me. We didn't watch t.v. And I went to bed early because I was tired.

This morning I woke up early. I started some chores and walked to the local Starbucks for breakfast. On the way out, and also, the way up, I was able to breathe my way up the hills! I didn't have to stop. I have so much thankfulness to Creator of All That Is for my lungs being OPEN, for my sinuses being OPEN, and for having enough air even when I push myself a little bit.

I feel good.

Feeling good is how we are meant to live.

To enjoy ourselves, our work, and one another. Even to enjoy our lessons. In the Japanese Beetles I am learning to set boundaries--on our fruit tree. The apples are not open season for the bugs to feast. I don't mind sharing, but with these animals all they do is take and will take all if permitted.

I also want to learn how to grow the chickens. Shhhh. They are not legal here, but often times if the neighbors do not complain, people look the other way.

Be well.

Let your heart be free, unburden your mind for an afternoon, and exercise. Enjoy the gift of Life as it is being given.

Then you will be refreshed and invigorated to continue your work and your Life Lessons.

If you love water, wear your bathing suit all day and soak in whatever water you can find.

Do what you love.

Enjoy the sunshine on your skin.

When the sunshine is gone I will make soup. That's my favorite thing to do in autumn.

Ross is smiling and happy. Everything is well. And no, he is not sore from making all of those back flips. For a person who has been healing from abuse to be saucy and coy is an incredible sign of healing. He is happy and content with my progress.  Ashtar is quiet today, and that's fine too. Perhaps he is enjoying the day off himself. All is good.

I think I saw the NJ and the portholes on it in the sky just at sunrise as I was waking up. I hope it. I look forward to the time it will be visible to all. Until then, I smile and wave when I see it, and am glad for the fly-by 'hello'.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Illuminated Twin Flame Souls