Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sphere of Influence





Today I walked the Susan G K...m walk for a cure.

I saw something today I never thought I would experience.

I've been working with my friend Dr. Kelly...she's amazing and wonderful. I've been working very closely with her supporting her in Spirit. She's come a long way. And she's actually very insightful, and in my opinion, intuitive. She has the gift. She's always had it. But just is coming to terms with it.

She's an incredible wife and mother. Her three sons tower over everyone. Her husband is tall, and they take after him in the height department.

I was surprised today to learn she has four dogs.

A long time ago, she amazed me with her courage. She said every day she wakes up, she knows that someone is going to get mad at her that day. She just doesn't know who yet. But she knows. And she keeps on going. I have utmost respect for her, clinically, professionally, and as a friend.

What I didn't see, is how many connections Kelly has to others. How big her sphere of influence is.

Today on her team, there were over sixty people walking. From our work. And from other places she knows, neighbors, other things. We had a lady physician who had just had surgery for recurrence who still had the drains in who sat at our booth while we walked.

And each of those sixty lives, touches countless others.

Ross said it's like the branches of a tree. Even though it may not appear to us we are doing much of anything, we are all plugged into Source, Divine Creator of All That Is, and we are more or less being loving in every situation that arises. Since we are consistently so, we are like the branches closer to the trunk. This energy is going to the next branches, who are supporting the leaves.

It's really beautiful.


What are my thoughts about the walk?

I know many who have experienced breast cancer. It is out of respect for their journey I will keep it to one simple point:  do not let this beautiful energy of the walk be only for one day.  Sustain it. Keep the love flowing for those who have had the disease, who are fighting it, and who succumb. And their families. Every day ask with your heart for Creator to give us an end to the suffering. For people to be whole. And for joy to be shared as it was meant to be shared.  It doesn't have to be this way. It's not like this back Home in Heaven. Let us bring Heaven to earth as quickly as possible so disease, all disease, especially breast cancer, will go away forever.

Thank you.



Today otherwise, was a difficult day.

I did something no mom should have to do.

Yesterday we checked our rat traps outside. We noticed that the carcasses from the Japanese Beetles were taken behind the air conditioner unit outside, and eaten. So we set them. And one was caught by the left front limb.  It was trapped, but alive. I could tell because like a horse, it's ears turned to listen to us.

We didn't know what to do. So we left it. And today after Anthony's ball game, we saw it was still alive. Breathing hard. Twitching. Covered with flies.

We didn't want to let it get loose. I put an empty flower pot on the tail, and a rock on the trap so it couldn't crawl away.  Anthony kept saying to shoot it it's the only kind thing to do (too many action movies, huh?). He thought to stab it. I thought to drown it. I've heard of setting them on fire but that seemed cruel.

Ross said to kill it.

I remembered I've killed a stray rat that escaped the snake feeding by putting the little carrier cage on it, but I missed and broke its back. I'm sure Ross provided the memory. So I got a shovel. I went to break its neck, but I missed, and broke it's back. It shrieked. That terrified Anthony. It was blood curdling I agree. But I had to finish the job. I got a second shovel and crushed the skull. It stopped moving. It stopped suffering.

The Japanese beetles are all over the tree again. I don't want to spray our crop with pesticides.

The fruit flies are a complete and total infestation in the kitchen from our produce--two crates of apples and lots of tomatoes.

I turned over the compost, and the grubs were the grubs for the Japanese beetles. I fed them to the turtle. She was happy. They were like spaghetti for her.

The pool is green again. The chlorine was gone due to the hot weather. My magic eraser sponge was green. I put two new ones in and a gallon of chlorine.

I'm so tired of the disharmony in Nature where I live. Where are the snakes and the coyotes to keep the rats in check? We have many hawks and owls but clearly not enough. Where are the natural bodies of water that clean themselves? Where is the balance where people can work and play and be creative and visit loved ones?

I want it all back.

But for now? I'm ordering a pizza and making a salad. I've seen enough, done enough.  I want to think of the beautiful energy of the walk, with people honoring people they love, and others supporting the walkers with water, music, even Japanese Taiko drumming--a whole team of them.  I realized just how much our loved ones who are in Spirit are encouraging us.  We must take the good with the bad. And even though I know the algae, the grubs, the Japanese Beetles and the rats are metaphors for the low vibration entities in Spirit and TWDNHOBIAH that plague everything we can imagine and even things we can't imagine--this too shall pass. One way or the other. And I will be so glad no matter what when it is done.

Time to shower.

This is early because I am scheduled to work early and a lot tomorrow.

xoxoxox



Clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple