Friday, September 20, 2019

On Disharmony In Conventional Medicine




The medical system is where I have spent the last twenty seven years of my life, and two more as a volunteer preparing to enter the field.  It is home to me. I know the culture. 

Yesterday was the tipping point. I was talking with a colleague about one of my former teachers. He didn't know her, but she was thrown out at the head of the department of anesthesia at a different hospital. He told us that even though things may seem unfair at our place of work (our boss helped himself to a lineup that paid about ten times more than anyone else's), things that happen at our work are everywhere.

But in our county, things are much much worse than what we have. Anesthesiologists may have to cover two or three different locations in one day, much like a surgeon. 

And at the old place, what he'd heard about my teacher, was that you would have to pay her five hundred dollars under the table to be given a good room assignment that paid well.  (At our hospital we take turns, and whoever is on call gets to pick the more likely to reimburse well lineup of cases).

Five hundred dollars cash! Under the table? To my old teacher?

No wonder why when she left she wanted me to join her, leave medicine, and work on some get-rich-quick deal with a bunch of Chinese investors!

Everyone has the good and the bad. I knew her. She had two daughters to raise. I used to ask her to cover for me for vacation sometimes, and for many years she would come in to my work to relieve me on my birthday so I could take the day off.

So, for the record, let us just say that things have gotten a little out of hand. It's time to put the spotlight on it.



This is an image of parents having a fight, leading towards divorce, and its effect on the children.

I have been divorced twice, and it was devastating and brutal. I still have dreams about my first husband, and what it would have been like if things had worked out. I had to leave to save my life. He was abusive to me, emotionally and mentally abusive, and it had just started to get physical. 

I emerged from that relationship with such low self-esteem I needed therapy to heal from it for a good long time. 

And we didn't have any children.

When we are children we are totally dependent on our parents for everything. And when mother and father go their separate ways, our very own survival is in jeopardy, or so it seems! In reality, mom and dad have their plate full with their own issues, but they still love you and want the best for you and are going to do their best to help you. No matter what. Even if it's awkward to be around their ex most will always endure the discomfort willingly for the benefit of you at your special events in life. 

We are hard wired to react strongly to disharmony in our systems of support. 

I am preparing you for the ugly truths which are coming to the surface, much along the lines of the bribery in the workplace I described earlier.

Know this about yourself.

Medicine--doctors, nurses, pharmacists--play roles in our mind as people who have our best interest at heart, much like our parents. These are the 'caring professions'. 

When you start to feel like the baby bear in the photo, know that it's okay, it's only natural for those feelings to come up, and choose not to dwell on the discomfort. 

Be glad that we are coming at last to the hidden Truth.











Denial is another coping skill. That's okay. Someone tells you something awful and the natural reaction is to say, 'no way!' or 'are you joking? how can that possibly be true?'

Well, truth is stranger than fiction.

And, remember, our society is set up by people who are in control. Anyone who questions the system of control is going to be labeled crazy, horrible and bad. 

The Stockholm effect is when a prisoner identifies with its captors. It's kind of like the imprinting that parents have on children who are dependent on them for survival, shifted over to those who can decide to feed the prisoner or beat them or let them die. 

If you were a captor, you would like to push all the buttons to make that happen in your prisoner so they won't try to run away. Humans are vulnerable. 

So just watch for this trait, this reaction, when your natural instinct is to say, 'no no no no no!' upon learning these things.




Some things in medicine do not make sense.  They are odd and stand out. Let's keep the discussion here as I share some articles that point to disharmony in the medical care system:
  • https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/the-link-between-gut-bacteria-and-your-kids-behavior-just-got-stronger/. Yes, it's not written in clear scientific style, but it sure could be why kids are colicky. And colicky kids are so difficult to raise. The imbalance here is that a food could heal--as probiotics--and not a conventional medical cure like meds.
  • https://www.shiftfrequency.com/smart-tvs-sending-sensitive-user-data-to-facebook-netflix/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=smart-tvs-sending-sensitive-user-data-to-facebook-netflix. Do you think your fitbit or your smart watch is only for you? When something happens, some tragic news story, they will be watching the data on pulse, heart rate and biometrics related to the reaction. They know how much you exercise too. My phone knows how far I walk and how many flights of stairs I climb. I hear that FB also uses the camera that looks at the user, and can send ads targeted by your data of micro-emotions it can read on your face. They know how to affect the feed to change the mood of the user, too.
  • https://www.madinamerica.com/2014/04/enslaved-abilify/ Here is a 'helping drug' that cannot be discontinued easily. It's very difficult to come off this one. And the medicine is not free.
  • https://realfarmacy.com/drug-dementia/. Anticholinergic drugs are linked to dementia. When I saw this article, I sensed that it's the old way to increase dementia. The new way is through absorption of aluminum --through deodorant, cookware, foil, and chemtrails--which then redirects the external beam electromagnetic radiation which actually causes the new form and magnifies the damage in the brain. I kept that one to myself until I saw this--the 'cure'--https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4981900/. We are bombarded with all kinds of frequencies 24/7. It's way more than Wifi.  The president almost leaked it out https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/18/trump-visits-border-wall-construction-1502257.  Everyone here knows that as you approach San Diego, there are cameras with facial recognition technology like a grid all over the place. It starts around Camp Pendleton and Oceanside. These monitoring systems can listen to your communications--reading and listening--on your cell phone and home phone and talking in the street. 
  • https://www.idealmedicalcare.org/1103-doctor-suicides-13-reasons-why/  They know. These are the sensitive ones who figure out, basically, like how my mom and I explain life in the Medical field, 'it's not like on TV'.  I know a general surgeon whose daughter died early and died by self-inflicted harm in medical school in Hanneman in Pennsylvania. I remember his joy as he took her there, helped her make her desk. It was his only child. Apparently she broke up with a boyfriend or something. This article is well written, and I suggest you take the time to read it, even if you don't read anything else.  In summary, the bullying, the human rights violations, and the pressure to be perfect/not get sued, are eating up our best and our brightest in the medical community. She doesn't even talk about the overdoses, the narcotic addictions which are rampant in the anesthesia specialty too. I have been blogging for almost a decade on how my working conditions are brutal. I have to be quiet, still, inside, looking at a screen, for hours on end. My surgeons and nurses may like me. They might not. Being sedentary is a high risk factor for early death and cardiovascular disease. We are created to MOVE. I get told to 'go here to this room' or 'go to that case' with no kindness or politeness at all at times by the nursing staff who runs the board. You know I don't get to eat or sleep. You know some patients are super difficult to care for and my skills are tested to their limits all the time. You know that energetically, there are all kinds of things going on too. It has to change. It will. Once everyone recognizes it.






Ross

Is this the Jerry Springer show?

Not on your life.

We care.

We care about everything and everybody, even to our own deficit. We will stay up late and get up early to get the word out to you about the Awakening, and Ascension, coaching you from within to help you UP and OUT of the third dimension.


Here is a quote from Aaron Porter that will help you to apply that lovingness in any and all conditions, even the horrible one he describes:  The point of Satanism is to corrupt the soul. By manhandling innocence, and wresting out what's compassionate, and beautiful and turning it ugly. This is called flipping someone upside down.   

God loves them, the lost, just like Saul describes.

Carla, bless her, wants to keep them at arms length and asks for them to get the 'heck' off of Gaia, STAT!  She says, 'I prefer to love them from a distance' to her guides in reference to these exceedingly low vibration souls. 

So, from up close and personal, or from afar like Carla, do your best to be loving in all situations, even as the truth comes out about the psychopaths who have been running the world. 

And above all, love yourself and be kind to yourself. Nobody else has that responsibility as much as you.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The happiness and the heart