Saturday, September 21, 2019

Reversal


This is me after six hours sleep. It’s almost noon. Yesterday I was up twenty-three hours straight. 

It is what it is. With my specialty, I have to take my turn to be on call. It was a busy night. I did my very best with all of my patients, and everyone did very well after their surgery. I was able to eat, breakfast, mid morning snack (half a burrito, a breakfast burrito brought in by a vendor), lunch (free veggie burger from a corporate event at work), dinner (my lunch I packed, leftover Japanese curry), snack (a ripe peach)...and a tiny piece of blue and white cake to celebrate Surgical Technologist week.

I need to survive. So I work. 

I enjoy being a ‘presence’ in the workplace, where I am known as a healer, psychic, medium, physician, and kind soul. 

Some highlights were:
  • Being in the newly remodeled ER, seeing a glass, thick glass ‘windshield’ on a counter by the computer workstation, and asking my friend the ER doc if it was bulletproof? No, it wasn’t but it does block the sound. It’s harder for him to talk to people because of it.
  • Doing ‘tag team’ Reiki on not one but two patients during surgery with my Reiki 2 student who was circulating RN for those cases. The whole room felt lighter each time.
  • If I could show you the video I would, but I can’t figure out how to put it in here. Yesterday at the BBQ the hospital administration decided to be ‘healthy’. There were four coolers of drinks, and at the food truck you saw sodas (soda pop) in the window. But the coolers only held bottled water. You could see people looking in each one, to find the soda. Where’s the soda? I did the same thing. You see, it’s a classic meal, burger, fries, cola. It goes together. We had chips instead of fries. And bottled water. Some people walked away with no drink they were so unable to enjoy the burger with water. It was a truly humorous time, and the entire table I was at were OR people. We laughed very much.








This is reversal. Neostigmine. I give it at the end of a case to reverse any residual muscle relaxant (a drug that completely paralyzes the muscle, not the one you take for back pain). I have to give it with anticholinergic —glycopyrrolate— because neostigmine alone can slow the heart.

If you had a magic bottle of ‘revesal’ that could undo anything from your past, any fear that kept you paralyzed, any harsh words spoken that you regret either having said or heard, any dream you let perish, would you use it?

What if that reversal already exists, and it’s in your power to use at any time? And it’s not for sale, it’s not in a bottle?

It’s unconditional love.

Heaven has it by the five gallon bucket!

You have it too. 

It is your birthright.

So next time you meditate, draw up the reversal, and perhaps the ‘glyco’To give first with it is a little sense of humor. After all, we are human. And humans are imperfectly perfect, it’s the way we are made.


Ross

The iPad is flashing back and forth again with every keystroke. We are very near the end. What I would like to add is the equivalent of ‘reversal’ for others with whom we interact is Love and Kindness. When you wish to ‘do over’ something terrible that happened in your mutual past, apply generous amounts of love and kindness to the both of you. Open the heart, and let trust in. 

There is someone at school who wants to do harm to Anthony. This person has it in them. This person is a woman, a young woman. And was starting to exert their influence. 

What will we say?

She is an angel of the highest order. And her parents are tantamount to saints for loving others. 

This is true.

And in the end when all is said and done, her actions, will only strengthen Anthony. And the actions of the parents and the girl will only strengthen Carla in her resolve to be loving in all circumstances.

Is it pleasant? No.

Is Carla worried perhaps about tonight’s Homecoming Dance? Somewhat. Anything can happen to our son outside the home. That is what the home is for. 

Does Anthony have a problem with his size? Has he been a target for bullying in the past? Yes. Did he threaten suicide for it when he was nine? Yes. Does everyone including the girl and her family remember this? Yes. 

Is he especially a target by those who read here and use these words against him and my wife?

Yes.

And to all those who are mentioned, and are in the same league or set of circumstances as those who are mentioned, ultimately you and your actions are going to have to answer to me. And I am not incarnate.

I can be anywhere, any time, to love and protect my family.

I see inside of your heart. I know your deepest secrets without your telling me. And I shall pierce your heart’s thick crusty shell from being incarnate, and offer you my unconditional love which is exceptionally strong, my forgiveness, which is priceless, and let you decide your karma and judgement for yourself in your Life Review. 

Everyone comes to me.

There are no exceptions.




Clap! Clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
peace,

Ross and Carla
The Family