Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Celebrate : )))


This is the famous Huntington Beach Pier.  I grew up with it not far away. My friends and I went to the beach here, a lot.


This is the famous La Jolla Cove. I lived in La Jolla when I went to medical school at UCSD. This is where everyone proposed to their future life partner because it is so picturesque. The last time I was there, I took Anthony when he was a toddler. We walked together all they way from the parking lot (flowers in foreground) to the cove. There are many California sea lions that bask just on the other side of the jetty that curves in the distance. They are loud. I took a video of Anthony in the water, up to his knees, enjoying the view, and then he turned to me and said, 'mom? I peed.'  We were doing so well with the potty training, I hadn't brought any back up pull ups on our walk. They were in the car. It was a long, long walk back with him complaining about being wet every step of the way.  I have so many stories about the cove. There is a natural preserve in the cove, for divers. I knew of a patient who was an old O.R. nurse who used to swim in it every morning. One morning, her abdominal aortic aneurysm ruptured. She came in and wanted comfort care only. She had pulses in her arms but not her feet. It took several hours, her daughter was with her, and she said her goodbyes in comfort as nature took its course. She had seen enough surgeries to know this one was too big and too risky for her to submit. She told me, when I asked in confidence, are you sure you're sure and this is what you want?  She told me that she had lived a good life and she couldn't think of a better way to go than doing what brought her so much joy every day in the ocean...



What is the reason for all of these memories?

Because I didn't appreciate our culture of Southern California until I went away and came back. I recall after our Europe trip, which was excellent and very blessed, we came back to our local taco fast food place. I saw someone wearing the uniform of all adult men here--cargo shorts and a tee shirt and flip flops-and I smiled because it's not the same anywhere else in the world. Anthony can count on one hand the number of times he wears long pants in a year where we live. The burrito and fries were so awesome after being away. 

Even for his high school I am grateful that his teachers are from here, and the other kids are from here, and he's getting the same basic culture that I got growing up.


Here's where it all started, downtown Long Beach. Not far away is St. Mary's hospital where I was born. It's the next metropolitan area to the south of Los Angeles. The L.A. harbor is actually in a little beach town called San Pedro. My dad once taught summer camp there. I got to go for two years. It was awesome. Long Beach and Los Angeles share basically adjacent ports and there is a lot of shipping traffic that goes through there each year.


Here is the high desert. How do I know? Because Joshua trees don't grow in the low desert. It's simple. I spent lots of time growing up riding motorcycles at my uncle's property. I love the desert. It's so free from humans most of the time, at least out there. There's so much nature and big sky, I love the sky. And also the crunch of gravel under your feet when you walk. The black widows and rattlesnakes to watch out for are a small price to pay for the solitude and Nature. You just have to watch where you step, keep your ears open and alert for that sound of the rattle, and shake out your shoes always before you put them on in the morning. 


Here is the fog over Long Beach. We get a marine layer but they call it 'late night and early morning low clouds'. Most beautiful days start out as cool. When I lived in the Bay Area for college I could watch the fog rolling in every night through the Golden Gate bridge. I love it.


This is a low desert. And these cholla cactus you want to give a lot of free space. Why? Because like a wrapper on a drinking straw, each spine of the cactus has a little sheath of something that will stay stuck in your skin and you will look like a porcupine got you if you bump into that cactus! It takes a long painful time to pick them out. Low deserts are much warmer and dryer than the high deserts. I don't enjoy them as much.



Here's what I see every day, twice a day. Lots of cars on the road. I hear it even now at the house. There's no real escaping these highways...



I wouldn't have realized what I have if I had not been recently somewhere else. I would have taken it for granted.

I watched a few videos when I got home, they were funny because I never thought about these things. It was the other way around. I noticed in Switzerland even in the hotels, there is no top sheet, the flat one. It's like a duvet cover and that's it on top. The bottom sheets are the same as home, fitted to the mattress. I knew about the plugs and other things. But it goes both ways and people think such things about us when they come here! Here are some fun videos to make you smile:

But that's not why I'm celebrating.

I was watching some footage of my colleague from his trip to Switzerland with his wife after ours. He did the paragliding and filmed it. He was up in the mountains--by Lucerne and Jungfrau. It was the most amazing thing. I knew from the first time I went to Switzerland, my friend and OB Gyn Tom Ruiz had just been around the same time, and he had to climb up off a trail and pronounce one of these paraglider who had crashed into a mountain headfirst dead.  In the new film of my friend, I saw the look on the experienced paraglider strapped to my colleague how he was taking the responsibility for both of their lives, as my friend was glibly chatting away into the camera. I saw how they literally run down the mountainside and jump into the air to paraglide (something I would hesitate to do, I'm very afraid of heights).  I saw my friend riding an inner tube down a mountain in the snow, in summer. He was having the time of his life doing things we never thought possible here where we live, thanks to the Swiss who have figured them out and made it possible for others to experience them too--safely!

And something happened in my heart.

It melted.  

It melted with the surprise that now, thanks to some amazing friends who jokingly call Anthony and me 'flatlanders'--we have a true connection to this land now too. The bells on the cows as they graze in the pasture in the countryside are like music to our souls. We love it! And Anthony has declared Switzerland as 'his' country now too. He adores it. I like it very much, almost as much as I love France, where I've lived many past lives, but in Switzerland this is the first one I've experienced it. 

I have both in my heart as a part of me. The mountains and their freedom, are inside. The incredible green beauty (please look up at the freeway--it's so different, right?). The food. The culture. The little clock at the train stations. All of it. Right here (tapping my chest)--it's within--and a part of me too.

It is a total win-win.

It is a win-win for other places in the world I have been fortunate to visit, too. For Japan, Kyoto, Kurama-dera where Reiki was discovered, and for Yukkie who kindly showed us her hometown. For China, Beijing, where my WeChat friends May and Peter share their lives with us a little at a time, and with lots of stickers on the WeChat.   With France, where my beautiful Chloe, the miracle baby for Herve and Joelle in 1984, now is a mother of three, and has--this brings tears to my eyes because she knows subconsciously and yet doesn't know about Ross--has right outside her bedroom in the hall where the first thing they see every day is a framed poster of a red VW bus at the beach at sunset that says CALIFORNIA on it. Her brother Anthony 'le grand', another miracle baby, is how my Anthony 'le petit' got his name. And Chloe's Clara got her name from me. The kindness and love goes on and on when hearts are open.  

Then there are the souls I know across the miles, and have seen through a screen but not yet face to face, who I know and love. The ones I know who are working on their Ascension, on their Life Purpose--with diligence and sincerity and delight.

There's also a Podcast on Anchor on The Goddesses of Gaia I listened to yesterday while in my 'office' (back yard). 

This is why I celebrate.

It's the voice...it's the voice unchanged from back in the day when Ross roamed the planet. A voice across time and space that's still close to Ross as it was in old times! And the message? It's real. It's from the heart. And I never in a million years have ever even considered myself to be anything like a goddess (in Southern California we are taught on the playground since day one not to be 'stuck up', right?) but you know, in my heart last night I felt beautiful in my soul, inside and out, for so many reasons...especially for the Divine Masculine Spiritual Protectors who have my back, and help make it possible for me to be truly who I am now, Divine Feminine, in every way. 

And the last thing to celebrate?

It happened in my 'office' right before the podcast, while I was sending the Reiki out to everyone for the healings Ross and I share every day with our readers...

In my school of training, we 'ground' to the crystalline core of Gaia. I've seen it for ten years. Your little 'roots' stretch down from your tailbone and soles of your feet, and wrap tightly and hang on to this huge clear crystal.  

Yesterday it glowed!

The light turned on.

It's shining with an ethereal, unearthly glow.

I don't think it's ever going to stop shining. 

The light is traveling like Christmas lights all the way down the true ley lines too.

I checked and doubled checked and Divine Father, Divine Mother, Ashtar and Ross say it is so. Actually Ashtar and Ross had been very close and preparing me and checking me and it feels like something big is 'up'--even if I don't understand it at the moment.

It's odd because tonight, my mom kept telling Anthony to 'celebrate! celebrate!'. Ross has been sharing that message with him too. 

He didn't know anything about the lighting up of the crystal at the core of Gaia.

So we went out to eat, something simple, and not Mexican, just for tonight. 

Good things are happening.

The differences are to be celebrated, and also, the connections we have with our hearts.

Thank you--Gaia thanks you--everyone who has helped to make this possible.

And remember, Gaia--in the original language--just like Gioia which is the name I was called since I was born!-- by my Italian family--both names are the same and mean JOY!

It is my deepest wish for this everlasting JOY to always be with you, as a gift of eternal love and gratitude, and for your dedication to the liberation of Gaia and her people and her precious creatures and plants and minerals and all sentient life.



clap! clap!

(Ross says he doesn't have anything to add and that I have work tomorrow--but we still got this out on Tuesday, daily except Sundays!)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The People who LOVE YOU immensely