Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Change





This is me.

I want you to look at the photo, as if you were expecting to see my face as I have included in the last few blog posts. (The reason I have been doing that is that on those days I am using my iPad, it doesn't have photos that my blog platform can access, unless it's something taken with the iPad. There's no more spiritual significance than that...)

I want you to see the true me.

I am shapeless, formless, and can assume any form that I wish.

I am confident and totally a vehicle of Love.

It is what I am in my true state.  Don't let my present form get you off track. It's my rental car. I like it. I wash it and drive it as safely as possible. I use it. I use it for pleasure, for tending to my family, for healing the sick along with my training of course.

Yesterday was the first time the True me began to show itself above all the misery and struggles and PTSD and pain of my past. It was spontaneous, sudden, and now it's here to stay.

Would you like to witness this event? Ross and I will share our conversation on the way to work yesterday morning.


C:  Hey, Ross? What are you doing tonight? Would you like to go out?

R:  (stammering, not sure how to react, caught completely off guard, and backpedaling to keep with the 'party line'--you know, the veil, the diplomatic shit, the Grand Plan, all of that stuff).

C:  Come on, Ross. Tonight is your night...you know...I like to date around.

Ross is my Twin. So, I can feel his surprise, his excitement, and his pointing out to Ashtar--can you look at THIS what she said?! and their energy was just like a couple of high schoolers.

He still didn't reply.

C:  Oh well then. It's your loss.

You know how people when they are excited they say that they could do back flips?  Well, I could practically hear the bouncing off the walls of the cabin as both Ross and Ashtar did their back flips with absolute joy that their plan had been working.

I was healed.  Healed in a portion of my bandwidth and personality which has suffered great sorrow, tragic loss, and exceptionally torturous abuse in my many incarnations as a student in Earth School.

After the ecstasy, the laundry now..back to the day to day. How was work?

It was terrible. A long day. Fortunately not too much exposure to x-ray radiation. Just two or three cases out of nine exposed me to c-arm (c-arm is a way to make x-ray movies and is called fluoroscopy. It's used for orthopedic and urology surgery a LOT).  I ate. And also, I made it to the Library Committee meeting. They needed to approve new lectures for 2020. There was on proposed on the list from requests from evaluation sheets completed by the doctors from this year's lectures. Integrative Medicine.

The committee didn't know what the F-ck Integrative Medicine was!

I delicately explained it to them. How the holistic is provided /recommended by the primary care or conventional doctor who understands the risk to benefit ratios of both kinds of healing, the conventional and the 'alternative'. Putting them together is the 'Integration' in 'Integrative Medicine'. For example, Kaiser has an acupuncturist on staff at their medical center, and the teams of physicians know when it is appropriate to refer. There is a school of thought that, everything works together for the best.

I said, sweetly and confidently, that I am a Reiki Master, I teach, and I am also a certified Psychic and Healer. Their reaction was one of delightful surprise that they had no idea I was anything like that at all.

Then they asked me what Reiki is?

I explained how it is like acupuncture without needles, it works with the subtle energies to heal the imbalances in the energy of the patient. I shared how there are teams of volunteer Reiki masters who are completely trained in the ways of the hospital and 'they've had their shots'--and they give about twenty minute sessions to patients who need them.

The only randomized double blind study on Reiki that proves anything is that Reiki improves relaxation in cancer patients (we just had someone who was on the committee die of cancer last year).  I said, 'if you have cancer you will know how important relaxation is...'  The goal is that the cancer patient, or any serious medical condition, if interested, can learn how to provide Reiki to themselves every day so it is always with them.

So, they wanted to know what to cover, what topics in Integrative Medicine, besides acupuncture?

I said, let's ask our community what they actually use so the can raise the awareness of our physicians here at the hospital. That way they will match and our learning gaps will be addressed.

There's a cancer awareness event coming up soon where all cancer patients are invited, like a community fair. And the woman sitting next to me on the left sent an email to the organizers to ask what the people in the community find helpful in their health that is outside the hospital--acupuncture, etc, etc.

I volunteered to talk, or at least, to give direction to the selection of a speaker.

I explained how I will never forget the tremendous impact made on me in medical school when they showed us a picture of a patient who has recently had 'cupping' (they use vacuum on meridian points by putting a match in a small glass cup, it burns up the oxygen.) The patient looks like a giant octopus sucker got them all over their back, with bruises. It's horrifying to those who don't know what cupping is and why their patient would do it. There's another one called coining where a coin is rubbed edgewise on the back, so these patient look like they lost a cat fight.  But I've had cupping done, and it feels great, and it's really helpful. Coining I haven't.

I was speaking to the choir. The head of the Library Committee is an ER physician and he's Chinese. He knows both worlds too.

So in the twenty minutes someone gave me a break in my lineup, so I could go to the Library Committee meeting--a lot of good work got done. I also gave brief input on human trafficking too. I'd like that topic that was on the list to be shared with our medical staff.

What one had they approved first? What topic? Treatments for aging skin by a local dermatologist. Good thing I went, huh? Just keeping it Real LOL.

Back to this morning.  Ross wanted me to lie in bed, take it easy, and read today. It's been a long hard week at work for me. Long days Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Just to sit and read and relax. To do the minimum.

I saw how it's good for me to take care of myself. I agreed.

Then this song came on--it was seven a.m. and Anthony's alarm went off:



I got stoked.

This is total energy of Southern California. Having a Saturday morning off work, free to do anything--go anywhere, do anything--the beach, Disneyland, San Diego, swimming...I actually kind of want to go to Knott's Berry Farm soon, I miss it. It's called ska music, music like this, it's a surfer thing, and everyone here grows up with it. The Stray Cats are another ska band. It's the sound of Freedom!

So I said, politely, to Ross, right before I go out of bed, 'hey, Ross honey? I'd like a little time to myself today. I have some things I'd like to do. Are you okay with that?'

And again, through the twin-twin cord connection, I felt his response of surprise, excitement and pride at my growth.  I didn't feel Ashtar near him though. I think Ross had been prepared to spend the day with me.

I clarified with Ross, 'just be around me in my guidance/guardian mode, and let me take care of the rest. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you and we can interact.'

He was smiling big.






Ross

This is my 'soul picture'.

I want you to notice how it's complete, not in partial view like Carla's.

I have a stronger color, it's more bright.

And like Carla, I can assume any form I wish, in any dimension, at any time, and because time outside of form does not exist, then I'm doing all of these many experiences and interactions at the same time! All at once.

(He shows me an image of someone texting furiously on their phone) Only I can do it a little more effectively and with less stress than you on your Earth Plane. It's very much the same, all the different conversations and you keep track of them.

I want you to know that independence like this Carla has described is rewarded heavily in our evaluation system.

It is as if both Carla and her guides hit the jackpot when this spontaneously happened--everyone will win. And everyone who has had any connection to Carla, whatsoever, is going to win because everything is connected and everything is One.

It could happen to you...the sudden healing from all of your painful memories, and the emergence of the intact, resilient soul who did withstand all of the assaults to its finer sensibilities. And when it does I will be cheering you on, jumping and shouting, and yes, bumping myself on the inside of the cockpit while I do my back flips over your achievement too.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Enthusiastic Couple