Monday, November 19, 2018

Not Easy But Improving Very Slowly

BALI - FEBRUARY 1. Local kids play on temple wall during Galungan festivities on February 1, 2012 in Bali, Indonesia. Galungan's a Balinese holiday occuring every 210 days lasting 10 days.

I'm starting to feel better again, in my heart.

I don't know why, but I have felt like crying for days, pretty much all last week. I was 'picking up' something horrible. I didn't know if it was something about to happen? I didn't know if it was jewelry I was wearing--yesterday I took the new pieces from British Columbia off (nothing fancy). I put my NZ Jade back on. 

It's not like there was a phase of the moon or anything. And I'm long past the age where hormones caused any effect.

Going through yesterday was slow and trying. I felt like I wanted to just go be a kid somewhere. I don't recall ever having that experience as an adult. 

We stayed in. I cooked and cleaned, which I enjoy. I made new recipes. I took a walk. I did my very best to forget about work. Today I work again, next week I take first call again...two days for the weekend simply wasn't enough. 

I paid my bills, a credit card one, and my tax guy (a big one). I also made a deposit for travel plans with the school next year. I am so grateful I was able to pay.  

Ross had me do something else, too, to help someone, and I sent it to them.



Just try this test!  It's fun. 

And my answer is in the photo above, if you're wondering.




The throne of King Kwan Tissa BC 210- 161 who established the Hermitage of Kudumbigala at the site which is today known as Madya Mandalaya. This is a historic Buddhist temple located around 20 kilometres from the Sri Lankan east coast town of Panama.

It you look really closely at this throne, the designs are still preserved. There's a flower and on the step three overlapping circles, but they aren't even. The one on the right is bigger than the one on the left, and it overlaps a little more too. 

I'm always looking for symbols and interpretations. 

Anyhow it is fun we are down to 210 days until 'things get better like the Council says'.



XIAN CHINA MAY 11, 2016: exhibition of the famous Chinese Terracotta Army (Terracotta Warriors) on MAY 11, 2016 in Xian of Shaanxi Province, China. The Terracotta Army (Terracotta Warriors) are made in the 210-209 ECB to protect the emperor Qin Shi Huang'

It's hard to believe that this year, I went to Xi'an, and saw these terra cotta warriors in person!

They are under a protection, like an airport hangar roof. And it's dark inside. 

Each one takes about seven years to assemble from the broken pieces they found when they dug it up.

I shook the hand of the farmer who discovered them, and kissed him on the cheek, which he enjoyed very much. He probably has the best 'gig' in all of China. He doesn't have to farm. He just sits in the gift shop and autographs his books for tourists. 

Xi'an is probably my favorite city in China. I enjoyed the dry climate and openness very much. It's a little like Las Vegas--a town that's not my favorite--with the desert feel and views. There's night life all lit up in the main strip...I didn't like that part of Xi'an. But the rest was very nice and good.

If you have trouble walking, know that the train station and airport require you to walk super long distances with your luggage. It's not like here. : )))





Today's first good work is making Anthony breakfast. There's no school this week. Yes, the schools really stick it to the parents.

Then there's work, hopefully a short day.

After that I'm not sure what's next.

I cleaned another pile area that's been a pile for two weeks. Every little bit makes a huge difference to how I feel.

Sleeping on clean sheets was nice. This was the first time I was consistent, and changed the sheets in two weeks for us both. I hope to continue this in the future.

Being able to support myself is a blessing, I know. I shouldn't complain about it. But when I grew up with mom at home, it was very nice to have the comforts always clean and ready because she tended to the home. It's a trade off. I hope in the future work days shorten, and we have more time to enjoy life and to tend to our homes and families.

I've noticed a trend with 'society' norms--people can't and don't know and lack the basic skills to feed and clothe themselves. This creates a dependency on the system.

I mention this because IF one day the system breaks down, you are stuck. Absolutely, positively STUCK.

IF the system breaks down and we each have one skill, a life skill, and we can help others?

Then it's not so big of a deal, isn't it?

Learn a life skill. Be good at it. What are mine? I can grow food. I can cook it. I can't grow lots but I understand the basics from growing up in a family who once worked the orchards. Then I have the medical skills too. If I had to sew, I could, I've done it. It's not a lot, but the skills are there. I can knit and crochet too. And of course, make jewelry <3 that heals <3 .

I felt Ross strong again yesterday, and I feel him now as I write. It's the strongest I ever felt his energy, and I get a little short of breath from it. Very intense and I know it, it's familiar, like home. He isn't saying anything, but I know he loves me and is very strong and protective of me. Just like when you are incarnate, you can be with someone, and through body language and knowing them, you can communicate across a room you know them so well! without having to say a word.

I love it when I feel Ross near. It keeps me going. It makes all the difference in the world to feel protected and loved. I can endure anything when I know I'm in his presence.

He wants me to say something. He's always on call for anyone who needs him. It's not just me.  If you are quiet you can feel his presence and loving energy too...and 'that of the angels'. Just be quiet and still and where there's no amplified electronic noise and he can come through.

He says, 'I am a brother to you. Husband to Carla. (he shows his muscles) And a caring big brother who won't let anyone beat you up on the playground!'



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla