Wednesday, November 21, 2018

No Ugly Babies

A California Sea Lion sleeps on a rock at Pier 39

Yesterday was a first. I saw an attachment or soul--not sure what it was exactly--but I didn't remove it. It looked very lumpy, like this California sea lion sleeping here in the photo. It's colors were not vibrant and clear, like my guides. And when you work on a soul level like this, you are picking up vibrations and frequencies of the soul's soul 'signature' more than you are using your 'spirit eyes'.

My first impression was that it's ugly. It was low vibration, and it felt that it deserved the best because it had basically clawed its way to the top. This soul had a lot of power in the material world, and a lot of 'reach' over many souls. 

This soul looked nothing like it's container. Container was female, soul was androgynous or male. That's why I wasn't sure if it was an attachment or a soul itself.

I leveled with the soul. One to one, heart to heart, and invited it to help the Cause. It acted dumb and didn't want to change course from it's trajectory to indulging itself from this position of power it had attained. 

So I showed it the Big Picture, and it was startled. It's perceptions had been totally off base, all its presumptions false, and it saw who were the 'real key players in things' (Ross' words not mine) and realized the situation was in fact real and not a joke.

I invited this soul to 'make things better' for all the many many souls who worked for it in the earthly realm all over the globe. This 'container' had a jet-setting occupation and high up--but not executive level or anything--with much responsibility and loved its job. 

The soul challenged me with, 'what if I don't?'  It was shown a picture of the natural consequences of its inaction, and everyone fully aware of what was offered and refused in the Higher Realms, as well as the coursework that would be added to complete in more incarnations if the soul did not agree to the task which was offered it.  It was not coercion. It was Outcome A and what it looks like, and Outcome B. And for Outcome A, there's a lot of people basically working poor and starving, and this soul was in a position to help significantly by making new policy and procedures for these earthly souls in their current vessels. 

On the way home, I spoke of this soul with Ross. He counseled me that like babies, no baby is ugly, and similarly, no soul is ugly.  I struggled to find a term that was acceptable to him to describe a young, mixed-up, confused soul like this who needed a little talking to to wake up.

The term Ross agreed to is 'Young, Dumb and Broke'.

It's more like a 'passing phase of development' and allows the respect for the soul to come to its senses. 

A lot of the newer souls who are just about waking up--can be described as such Ross says, 'in a romantic way' as in 'the days of yore' because 'they won't be long like that' in that state.



JULY 22, 2017: Yagiz Avci drives Peugeot 208 T16 R5 of Neo Motorspor Team in Rally Bursa

I would like to ask your healing and prayers to be directed towards Jared, Anthony's biological father.  Jared is in denial from the accident on the freeway. Jared has been driving recklessly with our son in the car, increasingly so, to the point where Anthony has mentioned his concern in private to me. His father went one hundred twenty miles in the car on the freeway and the child was terrified--a separate time before this accident--and this accident, the father is perplexed why 'there was so much damage at low speed' (fifty miles an hour--acceleration in forty mile an hour commuter traffic).  He weaves aggressively through the cars as if he is on a race track.

As a result, the poor boy feels like he is a 'dead man walking'.

We spoke about our options last night. It seems with the legal system there has to be 'proof'--speeding tickets, accidents--for anyone to listen to a mother and child. And obstinate and cruel Jared won't listen if anyone speaks to him. He does the thing worse just to 'prove a point'. Anthony and I are powerless to speak to him about his driving habits. There's not enough people in his life to have a formal intervention and I don't know if there's any treatment program for aggressive drivers. 

I don't want to die. Anthony doesn't want to die. We realize our family of two can't get any smaller and still be considered a family. We see our situation--me driving late at night on call really sleepy, and him being with his dad--as our fate. 

And we decided that at least the few bonus days since last Thursday's accident --were something to treasure. Today we are going to call it a bonus day for us too. And more of them as time goes on. 

What puzzles Anthony is that last weekend with his dad, they seemed to 'have a moment' and talked and cleared through their differences and really been 'close'. I beg to differ because a dad telling a kid 'I would have been  a physical therapist but I didn't want to leave town for you' isn't fair to the child. But at least Anthony felt the love for the first time, and the connection. 

So thank you for helping us in our difficult situation. I will also ask two people I know who are a little more legally wise than I am what our options are. Again, we want Jared and Anthony to have a relationship--we don't want to make Anthony turn his back on his family. We want Anthony to be without fear in the vehicle when he is with his dad. In almost two years he can drive. And already he has Uber capability on his phone. 

Wish us luck!







People talk.

Anthony spent yesterday studying and working on a project with a friend at the boy's house.

The boy is Sikh. His mother is a single mom, and they live with her parents. Our two families met through the school and have been friends since preschool.

Anthony told Tej about everything. Every. Thing. 

Ross, me, our 'work' we do, what's coming next...it started because the boy wanted to know about the illoom-IN-naughty. He was halfway 'woke'. And Anthony, bless his heart, has been trying to 'wake' his friends.  Even at a roller-skating party. He told me they were joking about the 'secret rich club group that starts with an I' and Anthony set them straight. He said they couldn't believe it or grasp it.

In confidence, he said to me, 'it's not that hard, mom!' with total frustration. To him, Geometry and science are 'hard'. This one, in his awareness, 'isn't that hard to get' intellectually. 

Bless him for that phrase from his heart, 'it's not that hard, mom!' -- in his helping the others to understand.

I spoke with him and asked him why he told everything?  He was sure Tej was 'ready' and that he was 'cool' and would 'keep a secret'.

I, being older, know that some secrets, especially this one, are not easy to keep! LOL

He asked, 'what does Ross say?'

Ross said, 'in favor of Anthony, he helped someone who really wanted to know and took a risk.'  Ross said that his team can 'roll with it' and 'manage the information leak' so don't worry.

Ross also said, 'in favor of Carla, what are you doing to strengthen your spiritual connection to Source so you know clearly what is discernment as messages from Spirit and what are from your desire to impress others?'

Anthony wanted to know whose side Ross was on?

I explained my position of 'loose lips sink ships' but otherwise Ross is a teacher and guide, almost always neutral, and uses any teaching opportunity which comes up. For both of us! That's his style and not to worry.

I decided on my own to tell Anthony about Ross and me back in India in the day. I knew we were to the north. I know we had a home, I made friends with the other women and learned the language. I knew Ross was training every day, for long hours, for spiritual things which unlike back home, were kept secret from the women folk. These were a very nice people, very sincere in their beliefs and customs. And I suspect it's where I picked up my attraction to jewelry. That's why I sometimes wonder if we lived in Jaipur. 

I loved India. I never wanted to leave. I cried and I cried for days because I knew outside the caring community nothing good could come of it. Not for Ross with his knowledge that he knew. I sensed trouble.

And I was correct.

Perhaps little Tej is a descendant of our friends in the past? He and his family?  He told Anthony after hearing the truth that he'd like us to spend more time with his family. He'd like to have us around.

I hope it.








There are two news worthy things to add--three, actually come to think of it:

  1. http://ronahead.com/2018/11/20/a-holiday-called-thanksgiving-the-council/  The Council gives a nod to people who work on holidays and help others. It touched my heart. I'm so tired of working holidays and spending time away from family.
  2. We won, according to Marc Gamma. https://kosmischebrieftaube.wordpress.com/2018/11/20/the-archons-have-lost-power-over-us-the-light-has-won-the-cosmic-messenger-pigeon/. This may be true, and I would like it to be true. My official stance is, 'prove it!' When I see the lizards gone--the shapeshifter ones--with my own eyes, and I see the proof of the freedom, I will stop holding my breath. I've worked one on one taking down these things and I know their tricks. Very nasty creatures. Very single-minded, persistent beings who don't respect anything or anybody. Cockroaches are angels compared to them, and I don't like cockroaches very much at all. They are icky lol. 
  3. https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2018/11/21/heavens-come-into-view/  There's anew Gaia portal too.

Ross isn't commenting. I asked him this morning, 'are we in times of rapid change' and he said, 'I wouldn't count on it'. Either we have completed the energetics of the rapid change, or we are approaching the time when everything jumps up in frequency. Either way, with all things, even with Anthony and Jared, I know Ross has his guidance and love for us. Everything is going to be okay. Archons, fake archon reports of them leaving the planet, true reports of archons leaving the planet, misery here on earth for the masses, the economic squeeze being put on us...they are reaching their conclusion point.

I know what I saw and what took place on Monday. It was global. It was a thing. A very big thing. And hopefully it will bear fruit for everyone in the near future. 



As a P.S. someone in the O.R. asked me if I had lost weight? I was surprised anyone would notice, it's not much, not even ten pounds. But my rings are loose now too. I had to move them up to a bigger finger.  That's a good sign too.



clap! clap!

(Ross just gave me a hug to give to you, a squeeze around the shoulders)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who founded Doctors With Reiki for you <3