Thursday, November 15, 2018

Practical Application of Being A Friend



Our countdown today is 214, which is also the same month and day as Valentine's day!

Here are some recent developments from yesterday's lesson.


A little bit of ciabatta bread and nougat sure brought joy to a reader yesterday. It shook up the routine, was a reward, and also, a celebration of self-love.

Filling one's cup doesn't have to be expensive.

I noticed mine was pretty empty yesterday. After dinner, I decided to go to bed around seven thirty. I realized with two interruptions around two in the morning two days in a row, I had reason to be tired and sleepy. 

Rest is critically important to all sentient beings.  It's not easy to be incarnate. And plenty of sleep helps with the experience and journey.




From my perspective, I've been seeing signs of life improvement on the road ahead for me. One is a legal interpretation that has to do with Uber, independent contractors, and employees. I may be getting lunch breaks and rights as a worker, protection. It's been ten long years of struggle without any rights.  The other is it may be possible for me to avoid the mandatory vaccinations for the school--plus--being able to refuse the one at my work and hopefully not have to wear a mask.  I know others can't work if they don't get the shot. If it helps them, I'm okay with the mask. Do know, for some reason, every patient having emergency or elective surgery in my hospital is now being given a flu shot. I don't see how on earth provoking a challenge to the immune system is going to help with healing from surgery. It's some strange control thing from somewhere outside the hospital, that's for sure, and it's scary.




These rose petals look pretty, but if you look closer, they are fake.

Discernment is important in EVERYTHING.

The Universe is always ready to test us on our convictions and outlook and heart.

I got a message from a former coach of Anthony who is in hard times. Homeless. He was hungry and wanted help. He told me where he is sleeping.

I was at work.

This is the same guy who Venmo'd me for a repair for his motorcycle, and then I didn't know how to use Venmo. I was going to donate what I could afford and instead just clicking to look I ended up paying for the whole repair. 

I didn't know what to do.

The crux here was I can be a 'rescuer' (co-dependent) and some people, especially those who are abusing chemical substances, are very good at manipulation.

So I knew if this is a 'bottom out', it might be a good thing. But I also knew it's a cry for help.

I asked others. And I have two old neighbors who have battled addiction themselves. I asked for advice.

I was given a resource in our area who helps homeless people get off the street. Right away. https://211oc.org/get-help/housing-info?fbclid=IwAR03ZefBrpz5eLQtz1iqGCh98ZrNvu4OmwhGI-IE4Tu4W13GuaxGtaA3Kts or just dial 211.

I also had found another:  http://www.friendshipshelter.org

I asked 'what happened' and shared how I felt, it's sad. 

So the tightrope I walked was, responsibility to my own family, responsibility towards the coach, and what 'being a friend' really means when it comes right down to it.

I told him Anthony and I both care about him, and we want to know how he is. 




Everything is vibration.

And his plight made mine drop by a lot.  I'm an empath. 

When you are a safe harbor for someone, in some way, even online, you will be drained.

This is why 'filling your own cup' is essential.

I told Ross I didn't know what to do. He said to go to the grocery store, since we were low on supplies. I felt Ross was with me. I got just enough so I won't have to worry about meal planning for the next week. Not too much. Just enough.

Now do you see the importance of self-love and self-care? It strengthens you so you can help others. If you are emptied out, you're not much good to anyone. 

This is an important precept, Ross says.

And that people always respond to love.

To give people--like Coach--the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to be their best self.

And he also advises us, who have been 'around'--to be wise and not to fall for 'tricks' which are part of being human too, the 'trying to take advantage of others' part. He says not to let anyone take advantage of you.  It's not helping them.



As you operate in this frequency, you're going to learn about yourself. 

I'm helping a friend who is alcohol-free launch an educational module. Just for the heck of it, I'm staying alcohol free as I work with her materials.

It's fascinating.

I'm taking the cues I'm learning about myself through my weight program (emotional triggers, needs to 'reward', indulgences) up a notch. How? I'm starting to question the societal norms which have been handed down to me by osmosis...for example, alcoholics don't drink, and I'm not an alcoholic, therefore I must drink, in social situations so people won't give me the stigma, right?

It's fascinating. 

Now is an excellent time to question the status quo, and to see where in your belief system ('everyone is doing it' she says, 'just one drink' ) the ideas in there came from. Were they something you've believed ever since you were little? (I need alcohol to have fun, for example?) Or is it something you've picked up along the way.

Last night I realized I'm lonely. Lonely for Home and Spirit and Ross and Heaven. 

I realized I don't really like being incarnate because it's lonely.

I realized a BIG one--my current work situation's routine of giving assignments the night before really stresses me out A LOT. I get home, but I can't 'rest' inside because at eight or eight thirty the assignment for the next day comes out. And THAT might have a seven a.m. start. (normal is seven thirty). 

You know what though? I looked and decided what I wanted, and the ESP connection is strong because I ended up manifesting it. A day to work with my friend Kelly. She's a fun surgeon, and I like her a lot.




Inside 'intel' from Spirit says that the changes are happening now, we just aren't being told about it. And I asked Ross if I'm going to be okay financially in my old age, and he said, 'sorry, NO!'.

I was a little shocked.

But he said, 'The answer could be 'better than okay' how you do' and I think perhaps if the changes go right we might not age?

I don't know.

I do know if you have teeth missing, or a limb or finger missing, they will all come back once we hit 5D. Your Light Body is perfect and can't be maimed or diseased. Children have seen a street person with missing teeth in 3D 'pop through' 5D and seen the healthy version, then 'pop back' while they were talking with them.

So work on releasing what is holding you back, mentally, emotionally, physically.

Fill your own cup.

Oh yes, Ross wanted me to buy popcorn too last night. I did, they have a movie theater kind in a bag.

Perhaps things are going to start getting some 'action'?

You never know.




clap ! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


P.S. Ross told me to make hot 'carob' cocoa today to help decrease my inflammation in my arthritic toe. If it works I'll let you know. I've had a salonpas patch on it and it's been helping.