Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stories of Unconditional Love, Part Two

ST. PETERSBURG - CIRCA MARCH 2013: Street view during a snow storm in St. Petersburg, circa March 2013. This is a tourist attraction with 221 museums, 2000 libraries, and 80 plus theaters within the city.

Today we are at count 221.

I'd like to share with you the results of the art class for the doctors and nurses at the hospital...it's very telling.

I prepared by word of mouth--I didn't advertise or post, or send 'blasts' by social media. This was old-school, write it down, with lots of reminders face to face. 

It was scheduled to take place on a day Anthony was with his dad, at the surgery center break room. Our Kundalini Yoga charge nurse supervisor and 'open' charge nurse for PreOp had okayed it. Angie had even saved old wrappers from sterile instruments (like blue tarps in a way) to protect the table.

They both weren't there. One was at conference, the other at jury duty. Angie's sister, Arleen, who has done a reading with me--and let everyone know to come--went home and fell asleep on the couch and missed the class.

I'm okay with this.  It's the movement of Spirit.

What I didn't expect was that it would be a super busy day, with long delays, and four rooms running at the surgery center at four p.m. None of the people who worked there who would enjoy the class could because they were on overtime. They had to work.

Our scheduler from our group was there. Totally surprised to see me, and to see me smiling, with a ton of art stuff. 

My BOSS was there--last person in the world I wanted to see--but he was okay with it too because his wife is very artistic.

My dear friend Charlie from the crystal store came, and I was so grateful.  I thought it was going to be only him.

But later, my Reiki student and head of PACU in the Main OR Terri came, and also, Pinky, an RN who works with Terri. 

It was a wonderful class, and everyone enjoyed learning Spiritual Art. I describe it as 'paint what you feel'...and afterwards we look at the paintings to see any messages that come through these images. The subconscious paints without your being aware of it. That's the Spirit part.

One was Charlie's. It was beautiful soothing shades of pink and green (the two heart chakra colors). From one angle, it looked like a beautiful bush full of roses. From another, like many loving orbs (souls disincarnate). And the last angle surprised everyone, because I could see from the elongated shapes that the flowers also looked a lot like spindle cells of heart muscle, the whole painting resembled a microscope slide with stain on it. 

Any way you looked at it, Charlie's creation was filled with life and love!

Terri had very organized sine waves of orange and blue and grey, which became more open and flowing as she relaxed after a long and stressful day. You could see her combination of creativity and organization, with a flowing energy like waves from every angle.

Pinky had drawn figures to represent her daughter and her, but from the angles, it could be seen as them with a blanket of love waking up in the early morning 'mom! I love you! make me breakfast!'...the fairy like quality of the colors and energy was beautiful any way it was viewed.

Mine--I did mine at the end, in a short time. I was surprised because I used my right hand to paint! Spirit told me the colors. And I just 'let go'.  I didn't even think about what I was making.  In mine, you could see Hawaii island colors of green and blue. You could pick up the energy of dragons. And the class was very surprised what my subconscious painted without my knowing it--from a different view over the 'island' was a large beautiful female angel with flowing golden green hair! It was totally unmistakable!


CHINA - WAEEUBG STATES PERIOD (403-221 BC), Zhao State: Bronze Warriors, Warring States Period (403-221 BC), Zhao State, collection in the China national museum, Beijing, China. 

Art heals.

It's good for the soul.

And the people who gained the most from this class never ever picked up a paintbrush!

Do you recall I mentioned it was in the break room on a busy day?

And that there were delays?

One surgeon, who had been delayed three hours for an expensive, 'TLC' client/patient due to a slow orthopedic surgery case before it--said he would have loved to 'paint how he feels'--lots of BLACK!  He got a cup of coffee and sat down, and shared how if he had the time he would have really enjoyed to join in.

It was a special moment.

Another surgeon exclaimed, 'Ahhh! I used to paint! I loved it!' as she walked out the door.

Many people of different ranks had to go, children to pick up, other plans, but were thankful for the welcome.

And the new boss for the surgery center nurse? She exclaimed, 'WHAT is THIS?!' with complete and total delight to see the 'art class' surprise in the break room. She had to pick up her baby from the sitter, but she was super supportive and wants more.

The total cost to me--to us really--was about four hundred dollars in materials. All my old acrylic paints had dried out. And the brushes were an investment. 

No one paid a cent, and four people came home with art to remind them of their innate creativity, and that creating is good.

And many more had been influenced by this.

The next class is free, I have all the materials...and it will build.

Who needs wine to paint? When you've got Spirit you've got it all!






I have to get ready for work soon.

I'll let you know about Kathleen, the RN who is leaving the hospital to work at the surgery center GI lab. She's stepping towards retirement.

She said God has blessed her with a strong body, an interest in nursing, and wonderful opportunities to give patient care. She's gotten two Daisy awards (big deal at our hospital). 

Her favorite story was from when she first started out.

'What did the doctor tell you?'

As nurses you may know the test results, but you can't tell the patient. So when you ask, 'What did the doctor tell you?' it's their way of helping you to share and seek support with them. They already know what you are going to say.

She had been there for him with his bone marrow biopsy, which was painful, and she really helped him through it. So she asked him about the results.

The patient, said, 'I have that blood disease that is awful and nobody ever wants to get, the doctor said.'

Kathy was with him the whole illness, and even was present months later when he died. 

She said it was the most beautiful and amazing thing to be there for him and the wife in that way. 

She'll always remember it, his honesty and trust, and truthfulness, in his description of his disease.

Beautiful on the island Sa Dragonera from the mountains of the Tramuntana, Mallorca, Spain


Sunset from GR 221 with view of Sa Dragonera


Aren't these BEAUTIFUL???  I want to go there.





Tokyo, Japan, Narita airport

Alas, it's time for me to go to work. I would like to share that I was AT this airport last Spring. It was wonderful. I want to see so many things.


Object 221, abandoned soviet bunker, reserve command post of Black Sea Fleet.


I ran into Dr. Sahni yesterday morning in the parking lot.

Tomorrow I will share more of our discussion, as well as some inside scoop on what is going on behind the scenes in the industry/world of conventional medicine.

I'm so grateful to Charlie for his presence. I kicked myself for not showing him the black tourmaline and selenite at the workstations/computer desks at the Surgery Center pre-op and PACU.

My dream of a healing center is being built from the ground up, one that honors BOTH worlds!


Hat from Sherlock Holmes, 221 Baker Street, from the novels made famous by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle



Ross says all is well, "I love you" to you and for Carla to 'have a good day'. I'll dress and grab a bowl of cereal and run.



Ross is happy. And content. I can feel it. That's what happens when you're twins. It's like earth Twins with their connection. But it's even stronger. I can feel without him having to say anything. I love it, being so close together like this.

He also wants to remind you that I floated for ninety minutes yesterday. And I shared with him and my guides that they aren't much fun. When I see them it's all business. And here on earth fun helps you to keep working and to learn. So I've asked for more fun.

he has a twinkle in his eye and a grin.

<3



clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins