Friday, November 30, 2018

Constant in Love

Navajo coal-fired power plant of 2280 megawatts at Page, Arizona state, USA. The 236 meter high chimneys are the tallest structures in Arizona. The Navajo Plant emits 19.9 million tons of CO2 per year, placing it among the top 12 "dirtiest" power plants in the U.S.

Why this photo?

It's depressing, isn't it? Power plant in Arizona is among the 'top twelve dirtiest' power plants for the CO2 output.

Sort of makes your knee want to jerk, doesn't it?

This photo and it's caption is the equivalent of the little rubber hammer tapping your knee to test your reflexes. Are they a little too fast? Are they a little slow? Or are they just right?

When I see this caption and photo, I ask myself, 'how are Navajos going to get the resources to run a power plant--to build one--and keep it state of the art?'

Are Navajo Native Americans part of the military-industrial complex?

Did someone who built it for the Navajo's want to make them look bad by keeping them behind the times deliberately?

I don't know.

I do know there's eleven other 'top dirty plants' in the country. 

I know there's not a whole lot of anything besides sunshine and cactus in Arizona.

And I see trees being cut down right and left by the roadways here 'to save water'--but no trend of replacing the CO2 absorbing plant life except with tiny little succulent plants. 

CO2 is a buzzword.

No matter your reaction know you passed the test. The objective was to increase awareness of the 'knee jerk' reflex which our society has ingrained into us, and to catch it whenever it is being set off...

Which brings us to our next point...





The ride over here towards the Awakening is getting a little 'bumpy'.

I'm not sure if it's a 'spiritual attack' (best way to counter that is to not give such thoughts any weight--and keep connected to Source) or 5G kicking in (Anthony says there's a tower near us and he can't think for days) or just Life throwing you it's latest upgraded, new-and-improved curveball to challenge you.

It's like the spaceship on it's return descent to Earth right now--hot from the friction of the atmosphere at such high velocity--change is as imminent as landing. 

And there's only one kind of reinforcing tile to protect you...it's built as a strong shield of Unconditional Love.



A group of small wooden shells spell the word love on a white background.

My most recent challenge was yesterday. I wanted to bring Anthony to the local high school we are zoned for to see a school play. Anthony enjoys drama. And he'd get a chance to see it for himself.

I struggled hard to get out of work on time to pick him up. I fought traffic, picked him up, and shared with him about having to buy certain items for his next sport. 

He wanted to go immediately to the sporting good store nearby--not the one I like to go to--but the one his dad goes to.

I didn't want to be late for the play.

He was sleepy, in a stupor almost. 

We found all the baseball pants and belt and forgot he would need a cup too. He tried on the pants in the dressing room and came out for us to see. 

I asked him to hold up his shirt so we could see how the pants fit--the salesman could tell us what to look for.

Anthony REFUSED.

Immediately, I said I'm not buying you anything, this stuff is expensive, you are giving me attitude and we are leaving the store.

I texted Jared and said we need to talk.

Jared called when we were in the car. I asked him what the heck is going on? Anthony is like a f-ing zombie and he's giving me attitude! We can't talk just yet let me get home to call you.

The floodgates opened.

Anthony freaked out.

He was suicidal, same as years before--because his father had been riding him HARD about his weight. 'It was my dad! It was what he did!'...tearfully the truth came out about his dad essentially fat-shaming him. And accusing him of not accepting responsibility for his health.

Already Anthony can't sleep over there--they share a room. He'd been up late playing video games (bedtime here, 8:30, bedtime last night there, 11:00).

I talked Anthony down.

I talked Jared down over the speaker phone in front of Anthony, where I just said, 'he's falling asleep in the car and would you please tell him to get to bed a little earlier than you did?'

His dad volunteered the frustration over the weight, and I did damage control.

Anthony is in an emotional double-bind. He likes to eat. He doesn't like being told he's fat. He won't take any responsibility for his physical shape. He's had counseling, but refused to open up to the counselor who was $130 an hour--two hours a week one for me one for him--for three years--because 'he didn't trust her'.

I deliberately anchored LOVE and PEACE in my heart. The whole time. Through everything. And I knew in the end things were going to be okay but I only had a moment.

I drove us to the theater at the school. Parking was tight. We started walking about the school, and again, Anthony freaked out. He refused to walk any further and we had to go back to the car.

He's terrified of 'kids his age'.

His dad has been telling him for the whole year how kids are mean, they tease fat kids (he was fat too, his dad), and he absolutely must lose weight to fit in. 

Anthony also is afraid that all the kids are on drugs.

He says he wishes he could stay at his school and just have his education be 'over' (to 12th grade). And if he had been at public school he would have committed suicide 'a long time ago'.







I said a little prayer on the way to work.

I rarely put in a request 'upstairs' to Ross.

I wanted a special dessert. One I've never had before that was good.  I wanted Ross to send it.

Here we are at 199 days until things improve...you know?

Ross didn't say anything.





Small waterfall along Hwy 199, Cave Junction Hwy from Grants Pass Oregon to Crescent City California

Once home with Anthony my mom instinct kicked in and it was strong.  I realized every task completed is a little hit of dopamine like the electronic media social media etc.

I asked Anthony to skip his phone (he had collapsed onto the couch to mope) and to wash the dishes in the sink while I cooked.

It wasn't easy. I'd had egg for breakfast and we don't use nonstick pans.

I made tomato soup with grilled cheese because it was raining hard.

Tomato soup isn't his favorite, but it's one of mine, and we didn't have any other soup in the house. He ate it.

I struggled to get him to open up at the table. So I started talking about my day. This patient. This case. What happened. The next one.

Then HE started to talk about things. 

This would not have happened if we had not had the TV or computer off. 

Talk is very therapeutic too, like the tasks. 




In my heart I was disappointed.

No play. A horrible day at work followed by conflict at night. And no dessert.

I did get these videos for Anthony, which he enjoyed, after dinner:
I also realized I had a little ricotta in the fridge, some chocolate chips, and cannoli shells from the Italian store. I looked up the recipe and made us one cannoli each. His with the chips (I despise them in a cannoli and prefer toasted almonds or pistachios on the ends--lol) and mine without. 

Ross had pulled through. Just in ways I didn't expect it.  

Anthony had wanted hot chocolate with the cannoli, I said, I'm sorry, the cannoli is enough calories, it's one or the other but not both together, how about some hot tea?

I served us Moringa calming herbal tea.

He said he was glad he was home and he was feeling better again.  He's also glad to have the weekend with me.






Remember that fortune can change at any moment. 

And when you are anchored in the Divine Love, you can weather a whole lot more than you might otherwise.

Some of the things I realized is that with Jared berating Anthony, serving him chicken breast and salad, then turning around and sending him to school with money to buy a lunch, and the only one available to him is the little Mexican one near the school, that the carnitas plate with rice and beans and tortilla is setting our son up in a dangerous 'no win' solution--setting him up to fail. 

I know to talk to Jared about healthy alternatives, and also, to have Anthony be proactive and ask his dad to take him to a local market where many pre-made fresh options are available in little clamshell packages. 

My mom told me long time ago not to worry about the weight. When he falls in love it will come off. And he will want to look his best. Until then, if you take away the food, and he's using it to cope with emotional issues, there will be a worse problem that remains.

His counselor taught me to 'validate, validate, validate'.

As the harsh realities start crashing in on his eating habits, and size, and lack of movement which really isn't his fault due to our busy schedule--he's going to need me more.

In my heart of hearts I've always known he needs a full-time mom to be his advocate. 

I just don't know how I would be able to support us, or every get work again if I slowed down or quit. 

Let's talk about something else--random--but coincidental...


Smooth cast iron, six square Christian landmarks. Number of man, appears 199 times in the Bible, sixth day of creation, incomplete and imperfect, divine demon enemy bond. Amen, love, attraction.

I'll admit that this is weird captioning. 

What surprised me is that 'six is the number for man' who was made on the sixth day of creation in the Bible story...

OMG!

So THAT'S the reason for the six in the six six six symbolism?!

It's the power of man and not God...hmmmm.

Who would have thought it and made the connection?

I surely didn't! Until now.


Stunning sunset over the 199 Steps leading down to Whitby harbour on the Yorkshire coast

I work.

Ross is here with me.

Anthony meditated with him last night, with the stones. He does every night, he told me.

Ross told him that Anthony always picks a body that size when he is incarnate, it's his choice. Tall and big.

I'm so grateful Ross is there for him.

I realize with a child there's no guarantees. Of anything.

I'm grateful for his trust in me, that we can talk.

I know better things are coming.

The Santa toy spirit wanted me to bring the recovery room is a big success. All the Filipino nurses want to buy one just like it. They paged me from the hospital just to ask where they could find it?! LOL. Spirit hit a home run with that one!

And the woman who had her dad die recently? The caregiver RN? She told me she can sense and feel her dad with her every time she wears the bracelet, and it's always with her. When she was scrubbed in it was in her pocket and she showed me.

I told her if she ever wanted to pursue psychic development, she definitely has the gift. And it is a gift!

I hope today is a better day for all of us.

I hope it.

There's a late start. That's why I'm still here.

Am I asking Ross about Anthony and what to do? YES.

Am I giving Anthony Reiki, and using the Divine Healing Codes? Yes--by distance.

Am I hugging and reassuring Anthony that adolescence will have his emotions feel much stronger--both the happy and sad feelings--due to his hormones--but with every time the boat gets rocked, and he recovers his composure and balance, he will gain coping skills which will serve him as an adult for the rest of his life. To keep the lines of communication open with me, I'm here for him, and together we will make it through.

It's a little bumpy and stormy at times, but adulthood is worth the ride.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple