Monday, November 5, 2018

Undercover Boss's Supervisors?

Clackamas River - Highway 224

After we had used our free 'hospitality room' to wash up after spending time at the pool, Anthony and I watched the TV show about a boss who changes his identity and goes undercover at his own company.

At the end when the good ones are rewarded, I would cry. The employees were crying, and I was too.

Then a small part of me got mad.

What the hell happened to all of our people who are incarnate where they would be subservient to some CEO, and furthermore, where they would cry over the money because 'nothing good ever happens to them' and  their disbelief at a 'dream come true'?

It's not like that in Heaven.

There's no overlords.

Everyone is just as good as everyone else.

All work is appreciated.

Here is a special article to help you see our point:  https://www.shiftfrequency.com/take-your-joy-seriously/

I will get back to this one later.





The Andromeda Galaxy, Messier 31 or M31 is a spiral galaxy in the constellation of Andromeda. It is the nearest major galaxy to the Milky Way. Retouched image. Elements of this image furnished by NASA

I was expecting This Gaia Portal. I felt it and the energy building. I don't know how I can sense them but I can. 

Anyhow, if you don't have time, it says that everyone is waking up now. 

I know, right?

We are HERE. It is NOW. And GOOD THINGS ARE HEADING OUR WAY.

I know a little, but not a lot. And I'm keeping it on the down low so as not to ruin the surprise.  I know 'next to nothing' lol. But what I do know is pretty great.

A long time ago, at the desert, my uncle Ben pointed this out. M31. I thought he was so smart.  I absolutely LOVED the darkness where you could see the Milky Way every night.

In Hawaii you can do that too, at least where I was on Big Island.

I think it helps the psyche to have real darkness at night, so you can see the stars. You find it's a really strong cue for 'it's time to go to bed'. Some people on  the travel websites slammed the hotel we were at because it closes down at nine.

I liked that. For me it's a plus. 

In my natural state I enjoy waking up with the sun, and going to sleep when it goes down.

Right now I'm up before the sun, and in my opinion, it's totally unnatural. 

Here is another message from The Council that says, and I quote--your Higher Self is not filing her nails or out playing himself a round of golf.

Thank you.

It's about F-ing time I got the reassurance that you weren't watching us on some stupid 'reality show' and eating bonbons.

This one means a lot.

Thank you again.

I and my colleagues on Ground Crew are totally busting our asses down here. We are tired and cranky. 

I hope you are putting forth your full effort like us--up there--wherever you are! 

It's showtime and all hands are on deck <3





various marine life. tropical fish, turtle, jellyfish, stingray, aquarium 224

This is what brings me joy. Stick me in the water and let me swim with my fishes. 

I don't want to do anything else.

I explained it to Anthony, who really isn't 'into' snorkeling but he did get the bug for it midday where he started to chase fish and turtles with his camera--I said, 'Anthony, basically when it comes to fish I am about four years old and I love them very much. Just think of me as a four year old when it comes to my love for snorkeling' as I would get up before classes and go in the water at dawn. 

He finally understood.

Yesterday I did what gave me joy.

I swept the back yard.

I watered.

I did laundry AFTER spending time watching the game with Anthony.

I gave him his new bracelet, which he says, 'feels like me'.  The old one is still working, I feel it, and it truly was for a higher cause. Ross was right and we are cool. 

We went to the grocery store to buy fresh things we needed. And Ross gave me a beautiful three-dollar bouquet of pink carnations with the most lovely hue.  

I need to surround myself with pink. And also, to take me and Anthony to the water as much as possible now we are here.

We aren't going to be traveling next year like we did this year. For his school. So the ocean near us will be our part of our lives, Ross says.

I made a bracelet for me. It's chrysoprase...not the highest quality. I don't think it's fake because I feel the energy in it. Really good chrysoprase is the most expensive stone there is, the apple green one. But when it comes to stones, if you can feel the energy and it calls to you, it's a good thing.

I've had on my rainbow lattice sunstone pendant all week. It reminds me of the stone Jenn wore in Star Wars. My necklace I have on is totally galactic and has meaning between me and Ross. If you can get your hands on a tiny piece of this crystal it will delight you. It only comes from one place, it's not cheap, but the energy is 'out of this world'. 

As you may know, my house is chronically messy. But I am seeing some gains. The clean things are staying clean. The back yard. The patio on the balcony. My closet. 

As you clean, sometimes the other things look even worse. My bathroom and master bedroom are scary. But that's because I'm busy throwing things out, and haven't thrown everything away yet.

Yesterday we worked on Anthony's room. I realized he doesn't have the motor skills to manage his laundry. He can't fold things nicely so he can see them in his drawer. I worked with him. I let him do the things he can--the socks, the shorts, and I guided him by putting the socks in his drawers like 'sushi'. That Japanese organizer lady is super inspirational. 

It wasn't easy to put on all clean sheets for both our beds. But I did it. And we slept well. I love pretty sheets and towels. Anthony says it doesn't matter to him. And I know that when he gets in the habit of keeping his room clean every day, it will make him feel good about himself.

Just for today, do something nice for you, and also for someone you know. Experience the joy of what you are sent to earth to do. 

It can be something quiet, something that shows, or something towards a goal that will show later.

Feel your joy.

My biggest joy right now, to be honest, is packaging and mailing things to others. I absolutely love sending care packages out, working with Spirit. 

I like that one just a little bit more than the fish.

And if I could have both, life would be cool.

I have some awesome patients waiting for me today. You know I finally read a book I'd been meaning to read for like, twenty years?  I did, while I was on the plane and at the beach. It was called, 'Bedside Manners' and it's by Alan Maisel, MD. It's a medical thriller written by one of my teachers, a cardiologist. I loved it and stayed up until one a.m. to finish it. It's like less than two dollars now on Amazon. For a paperback. And when I bought the sequel, 'Brain Chicane', the bookstore sent me another book by some other physician writer for free as a gift. It's a great read if you want to know what my life was like back in training. Or even now. I'm so glad I had a chance to read...I enjoy that very much too.




clap! clap!

Time for work. Early start. We need to go soon soon.

All our love to you xoxoxo


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins