Friday, November 16, 2018

Why Our Lives Push Our Button of Despair Lately


Vector - Romantic vignette. Eau-forte 213.

Today's message is a hard one to write, and possibly one of the most important ones for us to communicate with you. 

It's about bad luck.

Or at least, what seems like bad luck and misfortune. There are stories like the ones where people say to the village farmer 'that was bad luck' that his horse was lost. But he didn't comment one way or the other. Then the horse came back with more wild horses. And the villagers said, 'what good luck?' and the man said, 'I don't know'. Then while breaking in the wild horses the son broke his leg. The villagers again proclaimed it 'bad luck' and the farmer said, 'I don't know'. Then there was an army and all the sons were drafted except the one with the broken leg...etc, etc.

Those are stories.

The practical application I know is two-fold. Mother Teresa told us that 'problems are gifts' and our ability to grow in the context of them is something important.  The other is one I've seen on my own, that problems are sometimes something good that is only halfway complete--like in the story--and you need to wait for the next part to finish before you can decide for sure what it was or not.




We countdown one less day to 213 days of the year left until 'things get better'.

Also there is a new Gaia Portal which confirms the inside information that the 'event' (for lack of a better word) is happening. 




Gannan grassland scenery

When I think of my incarnate life experience now, and in the past, I like to envision my life as one of no obstacles, free, open, and loving, EVERY DAY. 

Francine, the guide of Sylvia Browne, would argue that 'we don't learn anything' except in 'times of trouble'...but in my heart of hearts I simply cannot make the connection why learning must be painful for it to stick.  And why people must overcome adversity so often!

So now I will share with you what I think might be going on, all of a sudden, now with the changes taking place behind the scenes--it's time for the emergence of the 'Awakeners' and the 'Awakening situations'.

Hoi An river

The old nursery rhyme, 'row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream'...is probably a more correct description of life than my mental image of green hills. You get from point A to point B as best as you can under your own power. 

I heard on a 'behind the music' from KOST 103.5 Christmas Carols that 'God rest ye merry gentlemen'  the 'rest' means means something different in Olde English, as well as the 'merry'. I believe the point means 'God Strengthen You' in the song.

So when it comes right down to it, Life is meant to strengthen you, and also, others.

An 'Awakener' is a soul who incarnates to undergo a tragic experience which will in turn open the hearts of others who are asleep. 

The police officer who dies in the line of duty. The little kid with terrible medical situation. The family who just lost the job of the main breadwinner. 

I had almost titled this 'be a friend part 2' because the Awakener is the one who inspires others towards angelic thoughts and actions. 

The Blennerville Windmill in County Kerry in the Republic of Ireland. Blennerville Windmill is a tower mill and the tallest of its kind in Europe at 21.3 metres high. It was built by Sir Rowland Blennerhassett in 1800 whom the village of Blennerville is named.

  Yesterday in the O.R. my phone kept ringing. I almost ignored it. I was surprised to see it was Anthony. I picked up.  There had been a car accident with his dad on the freeway on the way to school.  He was okay, he said.  Help was on the way, he had just called 911. 

Immediately I started to arrange for coverage. I was in a case. I couldn't leave. There was a lineup. My boss said I was lucky that two people in the group were home. Otherwise I would have to stay.  A woman had an appointment at ten, and I said, 'please come relieve me after'. The other had been up until four in the morning and I couldn't make him work. 

Then I started to cry. 'Are you okay Carla?' the team asked. I explained that I was not okay, and shared the news, and cried even harder. (a patient is attached to a machine in the middle of a case--breathing and anesthesia go uninterrupted, and I also was giving medicines as needed as I have been trained to do.)

A nurse came with a warm blanket and soothing words and offered to get things for me if I needed anything. Later the woman with the appointment called, and said, she would cancel it and I wouldn't have to come back for the day.  The scrub tech, whom I had given the grief car rear view mirror gift and he had thanked me for it at the start of the day, put his arms around me and prayed, and asked Jesus to put his arms around me. 

Anthony's dad drives too fast. He's dangerous. He goes over one hundred twenty miles an hour with our son in the car, and it terrifies our son. 

I knew both this phone call was inevitable, and I was shaking with gratitude that it was mild as it was.

I drove to pick up Anthony from the car repair place. (Later Anthony explained it was my AAA card I had given him that helped them get from the side of the road to there. The county tow truck had taken them from the car pool lane to the side of the road, that was it.) When I saw the car I was horrified, the passenger side front was completely collapsed. 

I took him to the Emergency Room. To be evaluated for internal bleeding.  He was hungry and bored. The visit took forever because ultrasound didn't have their act together. We waited four hours for a scan--which--fortunately--Anthony wasn't in need of surgery. If he was he would have been in trouble for the delay.

He was hungry, bored. Fortunately we were in the isolation room instead of a bay with a curtain. 

When it was done I was in shock. I could barely drive him to the fast food he wanted. And he also wanted a haircut he's been wanting for a while. There was an opening.

Last night I let him sleep in my bed, just in case he had the nightmares. I also was glad to hear him breathe.

There's no day off for me. I'm taking him to family. His cousins and Aunt/Godmother want to take care of him when the soreness hits. He has a terrible bruise from the seat belt which saved his life.



I got mad at Ross on the way to pick up Anthony. Ross had asked me long ago, 'do you want a child'--and look at this!

He emphasized that he is 'not an Indian-giver', an old childhood term we used on the neighborhood growing up in this incarnation about a person who gives a gift and takes it back suddenly.

He was very quiet, so I knew it was a test of sorts, as the day wore on. And he must have seen it coming because of the nice breakfast he'd told me to have, and the kindnesses before.

I was stressed because in losing work I lost income to support us, and the copay for the ER, along with the discount because it's a sister hospital, was three hundred dollars...



Why does tragedy strike?

Is it to help with our problem management skills?

Is it to help awaken others?

Is it to build resilience and faith?

I don't know.

I know in the past life the loss of Ross kicked my butt. I failed whatever test that was, and to be honest, right now I would still be cussing and giving the middle finger at whoever thought up of THAT test, just as angry as if it happened yesterday. It was below the belt, unfair, and ridiculous to put a human being through all that suffering. I don't care if it got him on the expressway from Point A to Point B. He's my husband, and my duty is to protect him, and screw everything else that gets in the way of that objective. Yes, it accomplished a higher good. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing the HOW.  And I'll stick to my guns on it.

People aren't disposable commodities. 

Ever.



 ROME, ITALY - APRIL 13, 2017: The Forty Hours Devotion Machine, for centuries, 213 candles have lit up the church of Santa Maria dell Orto in Trastevere during the Maundy Thursday

When tragedy strikes, take heart. There is a bigger picture you can't see. Wait for it to complete.

When tragedy strikes, look around you for clues as to what possible reason this could be happening. Do I need to change? Does someone else need to change? (Anthony calls this a 'lesson' for his father in 'safe driving'...we both aren't sure he's going to actually change any of his behavior, to be honest)

Watch for the effect on others, and if it mobilizes them to kindness and caring you may be having a huge data point in that.

When the thoughts come like, 'I know I create my own life experiences' and you question why anyone on earth would ever come up with a horrific situation like yours, and you feel guilty because you know just enough about manifestation to have these second-guesses--STOP! This type of guilt won't help you and it will only lower your vibration. The tragedy is bad enough already. Let it go. Let these thoughts go.

Watch for who 'steps up to the plate'.  This might be the opportunity for someone to 'wake up' and start their future. For example, quick-thinking Anthony dialing all the right numbers and helping with his little AAA card to get the free towing.





Take solace in the fact that everyone here has some 'medicine' to take. With or without that spoonful of sugar.

You are not alone.



Ross sends you our love.  He mouths 'I'm busy' (I think whatever is happening he's in the thick of it, the changes coming we can't see just yet. That's what it feels like.)



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins