Sunday, November 25, 2018

A Little Bit on Co-Creating The Life You Want

EMMENDINGEN, GERMANY - JULY 4, 2013: famous old jewish cenetery in Emmendingen, Germany. The cemetery was closed in 1902 and 204 gravestones still exist.


Yesterday I felt like death warmed over, lol. I'm much better today. I had to work and I had a bad case of gastroenteritis--feeling cold, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.  Apparently Anthony had it on Thursday, and he felt better.

Today we are at countdown 204 until 'things get better' according to The Council, and also we are going to go over in simplistic terms how to live a life you want to live before the ultimate, inevitable countdown, the one hanging over our heads our entire lives--our unknown 'expiration date' of ourselves and our loved ones...

In this, everyone is the same, and there are no exceptions.



This is what I envision when I think of the life I want to live. A bowl of cherries, clear skies, and a feeling of being 'on top of the mountain'.

Many people who are going to click on this blog post are looking to the secret to achieve this 'bowl of cherries' life. 

Let's step back one moment. 


The whole story of your life is unknown to you. You--in your fully conscious self 'form'--created this life experience with the assistance of your guides who are in fact always with you. 

The part of you who is reading this doesn't know what the other 'YOU' planned...except perhaps for some nudges and stirrings deep within your soul.  

The first hurdle in being able to co-create the life you want is to allow yourself the leeway to be inclusive in the wisdom and love of 'The Entire You'. ..and to trust in the Divine Plan you set out for yourself before you were incarnate.




For an example, let's say someone has a pattern of 'hiding from challenges'. It's happened over and over in many incarnations, assuming that multiple incarnations are true.

Let's say the 'Entire You' doesn't like this trait in the 'You' who ends up incarnate. 

If you were, for example, the 'Entire You' and you wanted to have the other 'you' awaken, perhaps crisis after crisis and then hitting rock bottom and accepting the help offered to you would be a 'good thing' for the Entire You. 

It's no fun at all for the 'incarnate you', is it? I would suppose that 'incarnate you' would want to have an open bar and a ticket to free liver transplants as needed, right?

So the point of this is to raise the possibility of 'karma'--some debt incurred over a character flaw or misdeed--as well as the possibility of a need to address the Total Picture of 'you' in this lifetime. 

Be open to the possibility of a greater 'You' who is calling the shots.


MOSCOW, RUSSIA - MAY 19, 2016: Aircraft Tupolev-204 Red Wings airline in the parking lot of the international airport Domodedovo. Service engineers carried out work on the preparation of the aircraft for the flight.

Each of us has our gifts and talents and interests. This is important for us for our lifetime. We are here to help others, to learn and to grow.

You can trust this 'you'. 

Follow your dreams.

Exercise your dreams! I know sometimes it's difficult to dream in this day and age of instant gratification--microwave ovens, YouTube, and online shopping. 

Dreams are personal and take time. And when you have a dream you let die--it's okay, that happens. Do your best to find something close to a dream, and nurture that in its absence.

I know I wanted a kid for like, forever. I was told I couldn't have them from a  fertility doc. Working on OB was very painful to watch the joy of new life knowing I couldn't have it.

One day I realized how stupid and selfish of me that was. I prayed, 'God, I'm sorry, this is difficult fo me, but just because I can't have this joy doesn't mean I can't share the joy of the parents who are experiencing it. It's their joy, fair and square, and I don't have a right to diminish it in any way because of my situation.'

And I felt their joy. I admired their baby. I was happy for them.

Not much later, I myself was pregnant.

Sometimes when you fix a character flaw, with an open heart, new doors open and the block is removed.


Dykh-Tau, 5,204 m - the second highest mountain in Europe, after Mount Elbrus. Caucasus, Bezengi region, Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia


How can you tell is you are co-creating as effectively as possible? 

To be honest the first part is when you are observant of your co-creating and a little detached. You leave room for the silver-lining in the cloud. You learn from what you see, you know it's not forever either way, and you adapt in real time.

I was sick as a dog yesterday. I had to work. I couldn't call in my backup. There wasn't any. I went to work knowing it was only one day.  I belched and farted, excusing myself and running to the toilet whenever I had the need. 

All I wanted was to sleep. 

I concentrated hard on being safe. And my heart was open for my patients, all of whom were in pretty bad shape.  I worked hard to be a good team player. 

At five p.m. my work was done. I went to the hotel. I cranked up the thermostat to 74F. I put on some pajamas and rested, except for when I had to throw up. 

There was a reason for my being sick.

I don't now know, and I might never know the reason.  It could have been for others to learn by watching me. It could have been for me to hang in there, and to have faith I would heal. It could have been for me to adjust to some energy upgrade. It could have been because I was an idiot and had taken flaxseed oil, vitamin D and cod liver oil that today I threw out and noted the expiration date was like, 2009! It could have been because Anthony caught it and I caught it from him.

That's okay not to know.

What's not okay is not to trust in the method.




This is a lot for you to ponder--the power to co-create. The total you versus the incarnate you who is vulnerable to ego. 

The wanting can come from the soul. Or it can come from clever advertisers who you have been exposed to since birth. They work hard to help you succumb to peer pressure, or at least the perception of peer pressure from the media.

Know that co-creation itself is an art. You learned to walk and you learned to roller skate and you learned to ride a bicycle--including the falls that happened while you were learning. 

I like to co-create on a larger scale.

I like to dream about a perfect world, the new one.

I like to have nature be restored and animals to be given equal consideration, along with trees and rocks and waterfalls--as humans. Everything has a Divine Right to be, and its Divine Right must be honored.

Today I decided after that, I'd like the people living in squalor to be given a second chance, including the elderly in the nursing homes, and the young in schools and daycare. We can do better.  We can align these closer to the natural plan on Earth.  My grandmother was in a nursing home and got a bedsore. They put her into diapers so fast. And she wasn't allowed to do what she wanted to do. Children are fed a 'common core curriculum' and that's so out of touch with the spiritual and natural world. It's sad. 

Who knows what I solutions I will dream up tomorrow?




I felt the nudge to write this, and there are two publishings I haven't read yet, but they are on the same wavelength:


Ross

You will not be disappointed when the veil comes off. Even if in this lifetime you did not hit your target, not even fifty-percent, you will still be amazed and overwhelmed by the loving gratitude Your Entire Self has to 'you incarnate' for giving your best efforts.

There is no 'I' in 'TEAM'.

Every day you wake up to a new opportunity to give life your best on some very challenging conditions. 

Love and Gratitude are a helpful 'Home Base'--when things get to be 'too much' you may always go back to that energy/emotion. It makes it easier for your guides to work with you when you are in that space too.

The most important part of your Incarnation now is to Love and to 'not judge' others for being who they are. You are called to defend the weak and the helpless. 

Those two thoughts are enough for today.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Nurturers