Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The Girl Next Door




Yesterday as I was waking up I was told by Spirit that 'you will have a beautiful awakening'.

I felt in my heart this was more than waking up and starting my day. I sensed it is about Ascension, and how things are going to proceed in the near future.

This gave me hope.

The day was long, and I didn't get to do everything on my list. Anthony and the bunny took my top priorities.  We got the boy to school. I got the bunny to the vet, it's something on the skin, not a cancer, and she's looking like she's feeling better. At least the treatment is working.

As I was driving her to the vet, I saw Ross with my mind's eye, he was looking at me from Spirit, and just had an expression on his face I had never seen. I'm not the type to say, 'what are you looking at?!' to anyone, but I did ask why his expression puzzled me and was there anything I should know about it?

Again, I'm in the car, the bunny is on my best towel in the laundry basket with the seat moved WAY up forward to wedge the basket so she can't fall. I had been talking to her and soothing her as best as I could and driving as safe as possible to keep her from jostling around during the ride.

Ross said, 'I like what I see', plainly, simply, and with much love.

Oh?

I couldn't really understand it much. I was just glad it was good.





Anthony called me from the school. There was no instruction, and they couldn't go on the playground because some helicopters were searching for some criminal in the area. It was on lockdown.  Could I pick him up? It was boring and there was nothing for him to do but sit in the classroom.

Sure.

I had finished cleaning the bunny cage and her yard. So I gently put her back in her space from the laundry basket, and I got him.

I'd like to say I did chores on my list but in the morning I didn't even have a list.

We did go turn in our cans and plastic bottles at the recycling center. It's a shame because it's trying to get our own money back from our deposits the state mandates we spend on every bottle, like a nickel or a dime. It's OUR money! Anthony thought to save our money, so we did. But there's a long line. And the hours the stand are open is very short, and no weekends. The poor man working the stand was working extra hard to keep the line moving. The people in line ahead of us looked down on their luck. Two said they had 'moved in with their families until they could get financially stable again'.

Anthony got one dollar and sixty cents for his efforts. He also found a nickel on the ground and gave it to me. Heads up.

Our time was about twenty minutes waiting. Plus the gas to drive there. We had to separate all the glass from aluminum from plastic too.

He was disappointed, and so was I, I had hoped to make five dollars. But I encouraged him. First of all, we got back our own money. Second, it was tax-free, so it's like making more. Like, two dollars! I told him to keep it and not to spend it, but to save it up for his car he wants to buy down the road.

Together we force fed the rabbit and gave her medicines every two hours. It wasn't easy, it was learning. And I told him that in the future, he has to help with her care, even though she's stinky with the poop. Because the tugging of her fur to get the stuck poop off by myself when she was in her soaking bath is how she got hurt. We need one to hold so I can trim the poop/hair off and not pull.

The vet said there are some pets that are just like that--messy poopers. And their parents need to clean them up. Cats, dogs, as well as rabbits. It just is, and he said it looked like we had been doing a good job of it until now. We are going to keep on having to do it as long as she lives. Right now she has a 'scald' from her poop.

I did yoga class. Anthony wanted to stay home and play video games, but I asked him, 'are you sure?' and prepared to leave without him. He came at the last minute, jumped in the car, and almost did four miles on the treadmill while I was in class.  Class isn't easy for me. Not like it once was. I kept at it.

I learned a phenomenal move called a supported bridge . If you look at this link to see it, just click away the 'we want you to sign up' screen that pops up, and you will see the article. I had mine set on mama bear and the teacher got me a bigger block. Five minutes a day will help to stretch all the much, much over used sitting muscles!

My teacher is a gentle man, very kind, and he says, 'if you fall just smile, it's okay to fall out of a position'. We did half-moon and of course I lost my balance. I hope to come back to his classes every day, and I'm encourage that the gym has yoga twice a day, every day of the week.

Anthony wanted to take a shower and have dinner ready and waiting for him. I wanted him to help me cook. I waited until he was done with the shower. I gave him the choice to cook or clean. He chose to 'help me cook' and to 'help me clean'. Our meal was BLT (bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich) and sliced fresh strawberries. Anthony cooked the bacon for the first time and was a little freaked out about it. I remained calm and talked him through it. Truly, this meal is healthy in disguise because of how much tomato and lettuce I get him to eat with the sandwich. We buy bacon rarely, this was uncured, and also, free because the grocery store sends me coupons every three months for their rewards program. Coupons based on what I normally buy. A long time ago I used to buy a lot of bacon, but not any more. Somehow the store forgets.


Here's my watching and I'll share with you my thoughts:

I've been pretty much of the opinion that with a certain 'super celebrity birthday' for an 'icon' who celebrates two, that Avicii passed on the first one in April, on the eve of it. And that the double losses were undoubtedly connected to the traditional one in June right after the deaths.  This other stuff I don't buy into, the conspiracies with a certain southern couple/family. They might represent infighting amongst the elite, and payback or silencing. But I never for one minute think that they are one innocent and the other guilty. Perhaps one is a little less innocent and another more innocent, but by and large, together they are way less innocent than the average Joe. I've suspected that for the cannibals, someone has to cook it, and perhaps that's the claim to fame for one of the deceased, behind the scenes, of course. 

I'm going to say something that might upset a lot of tr-ooooo--th-urs out there:
I think a lot of the people who make videos like Kristy might be more like Roseanne (still under the control, as controlled opposition) than like Kerth.  The information they all say is true. And the people, for whatever reason, are doing their best. You have to admire them for opening up on these delicate topics--controlled opposition or not. 

I'm talking about what resonates with me as someone who has healed or not. 

Kristy brings up excellent points about how the day to day nuts and bolts experience of an insider actually was. She talks about those she knew, with honesty and integrity and a desire to help.

What I know, from having studied it, it that one of the most evil delights the programmers have, is for a 'front personality' of the many programmed in, to be 'awake' and fighting the programming, but the 'deeper' ones are still doing the same old stuff that they always have done, and they are totally oblivious to it the whole time. This puts the programmers in a position of power, so that they can instantly discredit the 'front personality' with video footage of the 'deeper ones' in action. 

Do I think she flew jets on missions? I don't know. It's possible. Anything is possible. It's also possible for people to put things into the mind as memories when they are really stories.  The scene where she describes her floating over her body during gang rape and reading the personalities of the attackers is worth the whole hour. Once we Ascend we will be able to tap into this type of knowledge about others as easily as she did. Also worth the time is her talking about how entertainers are 'made', as well as how they are 'mules'. 

The part I can't resonate with is the tribunal itself. The wig guy, who I think is her husband is creepy. The whole court is creepy. Could he be a programmer? I don't know.

And from what I've learned from Kerth, it's simple like this:  the darkness TWDNHOBIAH--are more dark spirit-led, than human led.  To overcome them, there is only one light-spirit soul, who can do it with the most efficacy. If the people like Ronald, Roseanne, and Kristy haven't had a big awakening and a total commitment to that one soul enough to work on his team...it's human 'awakener' against 'dark-spirit, non-human led human' as well as against 'MK Ultra/Monarch' programming, which is a formidable opposition.

Try to think of who these dark spirits hate with a passion, and you will know who is the right one soul who can get the job done with the most efficacy.  (other souls are powerful too, I know, and as long as they are aligned with Him it's all good, he's not the only one, but in my opinion he's the best one for the job. Wouldn't you agree?) 

Do I work with him? Every day. Every single day in every way I can. 24/7. With all my heart. 




My higher self and I are interacting more. I say 'thank you' to her more often, even 'good night' as I was going to sleep.

She was a little startled.

Today she woke me up, and said, 'you will have a beautiful piece of Jesus'.

Her English isn't very good.

I was like, 'do I have to eat him like in communion?' and 'what piece?!'

Ross came and soothed me, and let me just start my day. I actually ended up sleeping in. There's been no work for me since Friday. And it doesn't look like there's work tomorrow but it's possible. I'm enjoying spending less and having more free time, to be honest. I've finally recovered from the sleep debt from my Friday night call.  Saturday was just totally a waste to be honest, I couldn't function.
This was just from me being up past midnight and sleeping in a hospital bed until six.

I was also talking with my  Higher Self, as she asked me what I like about him the most?

I just smiled, and struggled for words. I showed pictures of him when he was little, and we were growing up--so full of life and hope and encouragement for all!

She said how does he make you feel?

I said, 'He's like the boy next door!'  Good. Honest. True. I can depend on him.

That's when Ross said he feels the same way about me. And that's why he picked the title.

That's why he asked me to write about my day. It's pretty much the same as anybody's. Anyone can relate to us.

That's the message for you from Ross today.

And also, I think I'm the one who misunderstood my Higher Self.

I think she meant 'peace'.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Founders of Doctors With Reiki