Friday, June 15, 2018

Checking In




Time is passing fast for me. I wanted to take a brief moment to update you on recent events, there's not much lessons, but there is a lot of movement and I'd like to give you a picture to envision where I am in my growth and development and Life Story.

Our health improves, we are off the antibiotics. I have a nagging cough but otherwise am at about ninety seven percent of health.

The bunny is looking better and her wounds appear to heal. She has more energy. And if it's her time to go, I will have peace knowing I did everything possible to help her heal.

The first deadline was met, and things turned out favorably. Last year, for this same meeting, things were not good. I'm thankful to Ross for his reassurance and guidance.

A second deadline I haven't even started yet. Work assignments are intense. I am post-call, and had only three hours sleep. I did come home, safely, and sleep about five hours on the couch. Anthony was kind, he heard me snoring, and let me be. We were able to stop by the mall to get him a Haagen-Dazs banana split. He got straight A's and I told him I would buy hims a 'Straight A Sundae' at any ice cream parlor of his choice.

I even found a pair of Dansko clogs for work on sale, they were the last pair, in my size, and they have little hibiscus flowers in pink on them. Like aloha and Hawaii.

I feel Ross' presence more. I was at the mall and starting to fret a little about something--we have to watch our money now our spending. I sensed there are changes coming that are for the better. And they are soon.

When the message from the Council came out last week, about 'one to two years from now' I read all my Council the riot act. I told them that there is suffering today, and from our perspective as one incarnate, being told change and improvement is one or two years from now is a spirit-crusher and takes away precious HOPE.

So Spirit has sent me two or three Hope messages--a bear with the word on it, a license plate HOPE777, and something else I remember seeing the message but not able to recall what it was.

I also recall waking up yesterday morning and being asked, 'what is better than Ross coming to you?'

I didn't know.

Then I saw Divine Creator, all the company of Heaven, and THEN Ross!

That was nice.

I was asked (by my Council) 'what is my dream?'. You know, in my heart-of-hearts? This was on the road driving home two days ago.

My soul answered.

My answer was, 'I want to create. I want to be able to create my own world, and not have all these stupid interference from rules and systems built by TWDNHOBIAH to get in the way of the joy of creation. I want this for everyone on earth too.

The way I see it they take precious creator beings incarnate as children, and get them hooked into a system of learning by starting them with bright colors and art projects and fun then they gradually yoke them to a system where they can't explore their world directly. They have to be molded into the system. And the system is so bad now it's difficult to make a life for yourself, and it's also hurting the planet.

What if everyone was homeless?

Is that what it would take for everyone to finally be able to be nice to one another, to share, and to solve this problem?

I'm not even talking fee-maw camping or anything. I'm just looking at how people aren't able to be creatively kind because the gov-urn mint keeps taking their money saying they will fix the problem the problem festers. It's a catch 22, can't win for losing, and so difficult to try.

It's time for me to go get a little sleep. Keep holding the anchor of energy for others who are just poised to awaken. You will find others will rise to the role of helping these new souls orient themselves. Just hold your course and everything is going to be beautiful.

One of the highlights of my day was watching a forty minute film from a kimchee north leader on recent events. I liked that is was not MSM. I liked that it was something that shows how it was to be viewed/received from 'their side'. I watched intently for signs of 'signaling'--the 'hidden in plain sight'...the handshakes, the body language. I knew everything was carefully orchestrated, I knew there are two levels above these leaders who actually make the decisions. There are the seen. And the unseen. Both of whom are incarnate. Then there's also another layer above that which exists, and I'm learning about it.

Deb, I heard you. I was reading the new book from Kerth--just published last month. And you came through loud and clear. I wasn't sure if it was truly you, as I'm not used to this type of communication telepathically. I do hope that my love and gratitude for this service was communicated back. With the permission and loving presence of Ross and my teams, my ears are always 'open'. Thank you for answering my call.

If this message seems cryptic to you, so be it, I apologize for not being more clear but there are concerns for security for both teams--hers and then the one I work with more directly (I hate to call it 'my team' or 'Ross' team' because it feels like 'out team')...loose lips sink ships and ours are very tight.

Thank you again everyone who has been offering support to our family--Anthony, me and bunny--in our difficulties and tests. I can feel it. I totally can feel every prayer, every Reiki, every well-wishing which is sent our direction...it makes a huge difference.

With the patient care, I also am making great headway in helping our conventional medical paradigm to awaken. I do Affirmators (available on both amazon and papyrus--unicorn with a bunny riding it is the right box) with my colleagues and they are thrilled to draw a card and get a positive message just for them.  I add a little aromatherapy to the blanket under the hot air hugger blanket, so it acts as a diffuser and the room is more pleasant. I am calm, supportive, caring, and always willing to answer a question and listen with my heart at the bedside.

I learned from one dear soul, that in the abortion clinics, it's like an assembly line, and 'they don't care about you'. The beds are emptied and filled very quickly (that's how money is made in procedure-based services, through volume and efficiency). And when she woke up, she was crying (reaction to anesthesia--my routine screening question when I encounter a new patient is how it was the last time), and so were 'all the women in the room who had had it done'. This is first hand information. I haven't worked anyplace like that, so I don't know. This is not to make a statement one way or the other about the topic of abortion. What I will say is that every person who goes to sleep for anesthesia doesn't stick around as a soul and play bingo. They go right to their Council like they do every night, and they have a discussion on their decisions. Some patients who are really longing for a deceased loved one sometimes leave their body and go have a visit with them. I can tell because they really don't want to wake up. I can sense the energy.  The Spirit world is real. Everyone participates with it. No matter what they do in the day, no matter how late they stay up at night, their team has ways to reach them and get the information across from the Other Side to the person who is incarnate on their lessons and their progress they are making. I've done anesthesia for twenty years now. Very few people cry in the recovery room. Having a room full of crying patients is highly unusual. I can't say what it was because I wasn't there. I can say that every conception has a soul. This soul goes up during therapeutic abortion. But it doesn't go away. It will love the parents unconditionally. And it will meet with them again once they transition. Souls in star families 'recycle' and 'reincarnate' together again and again, that's just the way it works.  And if what I see and understand can help some people to be a little more knowledgeable and mindful as they go through their lessons, then sharing is a good thing because the goal is for everyone to know mistakes aren't held against you. They are learning opportunities -- building blocks for the soul--and you are always, always, held in the highest love and respect by everyone who knows you in the Spirit world. Whether you realize it or not while you are going through your day. Look for the coincidences. Look for the signs. You'll feel it in your heart when Spirit is talking with you. Dive deep into your Life Experiences, and get the most from them. You will be glad you did.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Founders of Doctors With Reiki